• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Tryptophan and Dark Chocolate , 'e-diet'

^ My advice to you is to not eat dark chocolate on the day of, or the day before

It will make your coming up more anxious but the experience is more trippy feeling.
I find it too uncomfortable the coming up so i avoid dark choc on those days now.

so yeah, 2 days and , hehe

Your good to go, wow i didnt have that many lindt bars only cheap 60% cocoa ones.
i am very very interested to see the outcome of this one.

even though it was more anxious feeling, when you hit your roll, did the happy feeling get any stronger?
I have 72% dark chocolate.
Don't eat too much since it's fatty too lol

ive never ever felt that much euphoria from any mdma or drug experience ever.

It felt too good. I am guessing that eyes rolliing in my head for a duration solid is a sign of lack of neurotoxicity.

Not sure about it really.

^ My advice to you is to not eat dark chocolate on the day of, or the day before

It will make your coming up more anxious but the experience is more trippy feeling.
I find it too uncomfortable the coming up so i avoid dark choc on those days now.

so yeah, 2 days and , hehe

Your good to go, wow i didnt have that many lindt bars only cheap 60% cocoa ones.
i am very very interested to see the outcome of this one.

Yeah not gonna consume it on the day. I've scheduled it so that I run out of chocolate this Thursday and ready to roll (no pun intended :D) this Friday. Had 7.0gs of mandy dropped off yesterday and another 7.0gs arriving today... It's for 8 friends and two nights so not all for me lol.

Wow man you are going full in! That's a TON of dark chocolate, You should get interesting results. Please let us know!

Yeah I'm really hoping this fully f@cks me up because my last roll was very weird and I really felt like I had lost the "magic" so hopefully this will recapture it and reinstill my love for the love drug. :)

Tbh man i think it will really fuck you up,
I reckon your comeup is gonna suck but its gonna be a strong euphoria that follows

Just ate some dark chocolate on 3mmc and I was barely rolling cuz of tolerence, but after eating the chocolate I am now rolling pretty hard. So I guess the shit works. But it gave me anxiety...probably bcuz my brain absolutely hates my fucking guts

Hi chaps, just reporting back in as I wanna give some closure to this and I see many people saying they will try this and do not actually post replies. No one likes a tease. :(

Right so where do I start?

I weigh about 70kgs (11stone for you Yanks), and approximately 172cm (5ft 8in). I'm fairly(ish) in shape with minimal bodyfat so get drunk quite easily and find I don't need much of a hit of MD to sort me out. :)

Basically, picked up a fair amount and weighed out 0.12gs/120mg into 4 x ibuprofen capsules. This was relatively facile as I'm a chemist and stole some weighing equipment from my laboratory (No not scales, just boats and spatulas etc.) :D. So, had a cheeky line at about 10pm to get the party started and that tiny bit got me up there and I felt in the mood. However, 20mins later I chundered which I can only put down to the chocolate as that is the only thing that's changed. I normally have a turbulent comeup but have dropped 0.3gs as a kick off bomb and not chundered, managing to ride through it but this I just couldn't hold back. Ok fair enough, reach the club at 11pm, get stamped and enter. Drop the first one. Approximately 30mins later, sprint to the toilet and chunder!! :O So pretty spooning my out, I didn't care as I was on my way up and didn't see the bomb come out so I was off. Went back out onto the dance floor and within an hour I was gone. Fairly normal MD experience but for about 10 mins I remember(ish) my head rocking back and I was looking at the ceiling and couldn't really see and was just fully immersed in the music (Jakwob live) Clicky!

So that was awesome, really went for it and fully drowning in euphoria. My mouth was going mental and I have many ulcers and zombie-esque cheek insides this morning. :( Anyways, dropped my 2nd bomb on the dancefloor about T-1hr from first drop and started cracking on. Remembered my name and where I was by now lol, but within about 15mins again, chundered!! However, this time I knew it was too early so I held my hand in front of the toilet bowl and used it as a sieve. Chundered, caught the bomb, out the cubicle, mouthful of water from the tap and back on it. No more chundering from here but a solid night none the less. Was buzzing until about 5am! In total I had a tiny line and 4 x 0.12g bombs so about 0.5 in total over about 3 hours.

The best bit was when I got home and had two bong hits and approximately 10-15 joints between 4 of us. So this is when the real fun happens. For any of you that don't know, and also terribly sorry if I'm insulting any of you guys here:\, MDMA and marijuana do not get you high as one would normally expect. Instead, they mix in an intoxicating cocktail to produce hallucinogenic effects with the more you smoke. So I got the horrendous awkwardness and forgetting what conversation one was saying half way through the sentence and not being able to remember ANYTHING. :D This was hilarious as it was all people we knew and you just get on with it giggling and not caring. However, about 5-6 randomers came in with one of our friends who came back late and I didn't like this as I didn't know them and it was very spoony/trippy. I was just wanting them to leave lol! Their faces kept changing to an eerie red and kept kinda melting which really messed me up. I would also snap in and out of consciousness every 10 or so seconds and be in the middle of a conversation I had NO knowledge about or find myself leaning forward when I had previously been chilled and reclined. 8( Weird but fun. They left and I carried on seeing weird things in my friends faces and the lights in our living room were changing all colours of the spectrum and forming a sort of grid that kind of leaked out from the light across the wall. All the edges of furniture, tv, objects, people etc. were all "soft" and there were no distinct lines between anyone/anything, only colours. Has anyone ever played the game "Geometry Wars 2" from Xbox Live Arcade? If not, download it now, light a spliff and thank me later. If you have then you'll know exactly what I'm on about, the lights were exploding with colour just like this:

41.jpg

So yeah that was my roll. Got to about 7am and I just couldn't deal with only having 3s of conversation and lapsing in and out of reality, coupled with impending bong hits I finally hit the sack and ended up waking up at midday yesterday. Powered through the rest of the day and finally feel about human today. Just off out of this place which did momentarily look like a crackden just to try and seek some respite.

So to be succinct, it works, really works. I was sceptical at first but after multiple chunders, several 10minute moments on the dancefloor where I didn't know my name/where I was/what I was doing/who my friends were, and the excessively spoony comedown, I can safely and categorically say. It works.

Crack on lads. :D My next roll is in three weeks (don't hate me, it's a friends birthday and I can't sack it.) and I'm going to religiously eat it between now and then.

Finally, slightly off topic, I've managed to get my straight edge girlfriend to agree to roll around the house with me, any tips on making it as awesome/comfortable/good/great/lovely/awesome trip for her? :)

So glad I found this forum, many thanks team and I will solely participate in a standing ovation for our Darksidesam. Hats off skip. :)=D:D

just to throw it out there i was witness to this ^^^^^ and it was/is grade A bollock hilarious, the randomers were so confusing and whowanttopartys' roll definitely seemed different. i had munched a bit of dark chocolate in the preceding weeks but not the captain commitment of this lad and i'm not sure if there was a difference but it definitely felt a lot, i don't know, cleaner? also spend most of the night buried in the speaker so yeah, agreeing with the less dancy more melty result of dark chocolate xx

No you didn't whowantstoparty dont be silly.

Lol
Nice to see some UK ravers following my e-diet, who knows we may have even raved together at some point ;)

Im so glad it has worked for yous, for me personally it makes mdma a whole different drug in a certain way.
and yes i have played geometry wars (gran turismo game there is an arcade machine on it), and i dunno bout you guys but i could not smiling every time ive taken mdma and followed the e-diet.

The euphoria is fucking insane lol .

Hi chaps, just reporting back in as I wanna give some closure to this and I see many people saying they will try this and do not actually post replies. No one likes a tease. :(

Right so where do I start?

I weigh about 70kgs (11stone for you Yanks), and approximately 172cm (5ft 8in). I'm fairly(ish) in shape with minimal bodyfat so get drunk quite easily and find I don't need much of a hit of MD to sort me out. :)

Basically, picked up a fair amount and weighed out 0.12gs/120mg into 4 x ibuprofen capsules. This was relatively facile as I'm a chemist and stole some weighing equipment from my laboratory (No not scales, just boats and spatulas etc.) :D. So, had a cheeky line at about 10pm to get the party started and that tiny bit got me up there and I felt in the mood. However, 20mins later I chundered which I can only put down to the chocolate as that is the only thing that's changed. I normally have a turbulent comeup but have dropped 0.3gs as a kick off bomb and not chundered, managing to ride through it but this I just couldn't hold back. Ok fair enough, reach the club at 11pm, get stamped and enter. Drop the first one. Approximately 30mins later, sprint to the toilet and chunder!! :O So pretty spooning my out, I didn't care as I was on my way up and didn't see the bomb come out so I was off. Went back out onto the dance floor and within an hour I was gone. Fairly normal MD experience but for about 10 mins I remember(ish) my head rocking back and I was looking at the ceiling and couldn't really see and was just fully immersed in the music (Jakwob live) Clicky!

So that was awesome, really went for it and fully drowning in euphoria. My mouth was going mental and I have many ulcers and zombie-esque cheek insides this morning. :( Anyways, dropped my 2nd bomb on the dancefloor about T-1hr from first drop and started cracking on. Remembered my name and where I was by now lol, but within about 15mins again, chundered!! However, this time I knew it was too early so I held my hand in front of the toilet bowl and used it as a sieve. Chundered, caught the bomb, out the cubicle, mouthful of water from the tap and back on it. No more chundering from here but a solid night none the less. Was buzzing until about 5am! In total I had a tiny line and 4 x 0.12g bombs so about 0.5 in total over about 3 hours.

The best bit was when I got home and had two bong hits and approximately 10-15 joints between 4 of us. So this is when the real fun happens. For any of you that don't know, and also terribly sorry if I'm insulting any of you guys here:\, MDMA and marijuana do not get you high as one would normally expect. Instead, they mix in an intoxicating cocktail to produce hallucinogenic effects with the more you smoke. So I got the horrendous awkwardness and forgetting what conversation one was saying half way through the sentence and not being able to remember ANYTHING. :D This was hilarious as it was all people we knew and you just get on with it giggling and not caring. However, about 5-6 randomers came in with one of our friends who came back late and I didn't like this as I didn't know them and it was very spoony/trippy. I was just wanting them to leave lol! Their faces kept changing to an eerie red and kept kinda melting which really messed me up. I would also snap in and out of consciousness every 10 or so seconds and be in the middle of a conversation I had NO knowledge about or find myself leaning forward when I had previously been chilled and reclined. 8( Weird but fun. They left and I carried on seeing weird things in my friends faces and the lights in our living room were changing all colours of the spectrum and forming a sort of grid that kind of leaked out from the light across the wall. All the edges of furniture, tv, objects, people etc. were all "soft" and there were no distinct lines between anyone/anything, only colours. Has anyone ever played the game "Geometry Wars 2" from Xbox Live Arcade? If not, download it now, light a spliff and thank me later. If you have then you'll know exactly what I'm on about, the lights were exploding with colour just like this:

41.jpg

So yeah that was my roll. Got to about 7am and I just couldn't deal with only having 3s of conversation and lapsing in and out of reality, coupled with impending bong hits I finally hit the sack and ended up waking up at midday yesterday. Powered through the rest of the day and finally feel about human today. Just off out of this place which did momentarily look like a crackden just to try and seek some respite.

So to be succinct, it works, really works. I was sceptical at first but after multiple chunders, several 10minute moments on the dancefloor where I didn't know my name/where I was/what I was doing/who my friends were, and the excessively spoony comedown, I can safely and categorically say. It works.

Crack on lads. :D My next roll is in three weeks (don't hate me, it's a friends birthday and I can't sack it.) and I'm going to religiously eat it between now and then.

Finally, slightly off topic, I've managed to get my straight edge girlfriend to agree to roll around the house with me, any tips on making it as awesome/comfortable/good/great/lovely/awesome trip for her? :)

So glad I found this forum, many thanks team and I will solely participate in a standing ovation for our Darksidesam. Hats off skip. :)=D:D

I was in the top 100 in geometry wars 2 back in like 2008..too bad I didn't do drugs then

i ingested ~10grams of dark chocolate most days during a 6 week break, before the 6weeks i took mdma with very minimal effects and after the 6 weeks of dark chocolate consumption my roll was so very hard, very clean and felt minimal negative effects after taking it, I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE. thank you so much for the info

this is interesting. And after reading about all the positive experience I'm gonna try it my self.

Friday 22nd I have invited 6 good friends for a "mdma-rave" at my place.
I got it all ready for the night with lasers, strobes, rave-gloves/lightsticks etc.
Really looking forward to this night. This is the first time on mdma for 4 of my friends so I really hope to
give them the best and safest experience they can have. I have been taking mdma for about a year now. spaced out between months.
But this is gonna be my first time doing it at home (I have only taken mdma at concerts/festivals)

On the day we are taking mdma its been 5 weeks since my last time

My plan is to give the first timers 120mg and 150mg for me and my other friend that already have experience with it.
I will also have 50mg ready for everyone for re-dose if needed. (Yes my MDMA is tested and good to go.)

I will be eating 20g of 70% dark chocolate until two days before the roll.
I also take 5htp before bed time and i will stop two days before with this as well.
Other than that i take all sorts of vitamins and anti oxidants (green tea extract + grape seed extract)
I am currently taking an "EC stack" (ephedrine+caffeine) - This have nothing to do with the preload for the MDMA experience
but i am just wondering if I should stop taking ephedrine for a week before or is 2-3 days okay as well? I dont want the ephedrine to mimic the MDMA experience...

As for all the other supplements I am taking, is their some other supplements like vitamin and/or anti oxidants i should avoid the SAME day as taking MDMA? I am very open for suggestions :)

Me and my mates have been planning this night for some months now and are really looking forward to it. I just want to be the best experience as possible for them. Especially since its their first time.

Can't wait to see if the dark chocolate trick works!
I will tell you how the experience goes after that night - if you are interested to hear about it.

cheers :cool:

I would stop ephedrine and other stims ASAP.. The half life isn't that long, but i find stimulant use to lessen the roll even when quiting in advance..

And have an awesome time! I'm on a 3 month break myself and can't wait till the next roll :D

A bit off topic. I read Bacopa Monnieri increases brain and gut serotonin and upregulates receptors.. Could this enhance the roll? I started last week and im hoping it does :D

Thank you for your answer. I stopped taking ephedrine&caffeine on Saturday. So hopefully that is enough time to get it out of my body until Friday. 4 days to go! So exited B-)

Thank you for your answer. I stopped taking ephedrine&caffeine on Saturday. So hopefully that is enough time to get it out of my body until Friday. 4 days to go! So exited B-)

You're welcome! I think you stopped just in time, It's going to be awesome! :D
Can't wait to read about it!

Going to be dropping tonight after roughly 1.5 weeks of dark chocolate consumption, inconsistent amounts but amounts nonetheless. Never done this before so am hoping to be smashed squarely in the face by the MD; home rolling, so energy isn't too much of an issue and had my last bit yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing what quality 60%+ dark chocolate can do for the brain chemistry. I'm hearing good things, which will hopefully lead to feeling good things later. Brief reports to follow: anecdotal evidence looks promising though

WOW just WOW. DARK FUCKING CHOCOLATE, ITS OP, as THIS THREAD

Serotonin rebuilds pretty fast, its your damaged serotonin axons, that are fucked. And no Tryptophan can cure it!!!!!

precursors for you serotonin are in every day food you eat!!!

Last edited: