• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] The Wax/Honey Oil/Dabbing Mega thread vs. Dab city bitch, dab dab city bitch

An iso wash maybe. Depending on your piece it might work, but you might get some resin in the mix of recovered material.

I never done a Iso wash on my wax b4 so how would Do it with a rig ? I'll try to post a pic of my rig but idon't know how to post pics yet?

pour it into the piece, shake it up until to remove all the reclaim. then evaporate in a dish. It's very simple.

ehh idk about better than it originally was. I don't reclaim oil or resin. I only smoke new batches.

butane torches are simple and compact, but expensive to operate. i find using a propane torch is cheap as fuck, tanks last a long time, and are hot (quick to heat the ti).

swing arms are sweet.

yup. My first torch was a cheap $20 butane torch that took 5 minutes to heat the nail up (and almost never got it completely red hot) and needed like a can of vector refill every week.

I got a propane torch from the hardware store for only a little bit more and I've used it almost every day since December without refilling it. It also heats the nail up super fast. The only negative aspect is it's not very small/easy to transport but I barely ever bring my dab set up out of the house anyways

I definitely second buy a propane or mapp gas blow torch... cheap and last a long time... and I dab all the time. It is all I use since the first day dabbing years ago.
Butane torches don't really work as well/as efficient.

As for transporting it, well thats when little torches come handy.... or you can be like me nd buy a hitman torch tube... or if your on a budget a gpen mini.

I use both but I've been meaning to get a mapp gas touch cuz mapp gas burns hotter. As for transporting I use a small butane tourch an a small rig or one of those glass straw with a Lil pad on the front that u heat up an dab. I've used one those meth pipes but I dont like to look like a tweaker!

As far as vap pens go I don't use them to much. I don't think they get u as high as dabing . An I've gotten a few cheap one that don't work to good. I got a better one now but I only use it at bars, concerts an raves normally

yup. My first torch was a cheap $20 butane torch that took 5 minutes to heat the nail up (and almost never got it completely red hot) and needed like a can of vector refill every week.

I got a propane torch from the hardware store for only a little bit more and I've used it almost every day since December without refilling it. It also heats the nail up super fast.

It might b your titanium Nail if it takes 5 mins. Cuz my nail heats up in under a minute with a butane touch . But I have a certified grade 2 titanium nail by vapenwiser . but I got it from the cannabis cup. Most nails I see the bowl screw off a screw an ain't full titanium

It might b your titanium Nail if it takes 5 mins. Cuz my nail heats up in under a minute with a butane touch . But I have a certified grade 2 titanium nail by vapenwiser . but I got it from the cannabis cup. Most nails I see the bowl screw off a screw an ain't full titanium

5 minutes was an exaggeration, it just seemed like it reached a point when it couldn't get any hotter and it was barely red hot. The propane torch is faster and more efficient. Do you guys heat the nail up until it's glowing? I usually do just so I have enough time to take my time putting the dome on and grabbing my dabber, although i'm not exactly sure what temp is perfect for vaping concentrates (although it probably depends on what type of concentrate you're dabbing too)

I use both but I've been meaning to get a mapp gas touch cuz mapp gas burns hotter. As for transporting I use a small butane tourch an a small rig or one of those glass straw with a Lil pad on the front that u heat up an dab. I've used one those meth pipes but I dont like to look like a tweaker!

As far as vap pens go I don't use them to much. I don't think they get u as high as dabing . An I've gotten a few cheap one that don't work to good. I got a better one now but I only use it at bars, concerts an raves normally

G pen mini is my favorite. I have used many different types. Gpen mini you get two for 80 bucks with one charger I believe. You can take massive rips and I really mean massive. You get the full flavor, and blow out more smoke than you would from a piece. I certainly recommend them. It works best with dry wax since it is fairly easy to handle and load. It comes with a key chain dabber though. Check this one out. I have owned many pens and this is the only one me and my lady use. The other ones sucked for the most part.

^^^^^ I just got a vape ape vape pen an its one of the best vape pen ive had an u could get Different globes to costumize It. Its tight

G pen mini is my favorite. I have used many different types. Gpen mini you get two for 80 bucks with one charger I believe. You can take massive rips and I really mean massive. You get the full flavor, and blow out more smoke than you would from a piece. I certainly recommend them. It works best with dry wax since it is fairly easy to handle and load. It comes with a key chain dabber though. Check this one out. I have owned many pens and this is the only one me and my lady use. The other ones sucked for the most part.

I thought the micro g was garbage, neither one of my two seem to give as big of rips as my full size G (or now my Atmos Raw). It's more like sipping on a dab as opposed to really melting it. Maybe I just got 2 duds... But for me the Atmos is just so much more convenient, the tank can load so much wax, it doesn't get clogged, battery lasts forever...

I love hitting oil out of glass though, so tasty and such an easy way to stay medicated (though not quite as convenient as the pen). Just got a new rig this evening too, traded my RooR Tech barrel perc for a micro Hitman sidecar. Good trade as I didn't use the RooR, the Hitman is a nice taster, and it came with a 10mm nail too.

^^
What's that?

I'm assuming soda is just referring to the consistency... or possibly the strain?

People give their BHO all kinds of names which don't really mean anything, other than a vague sense of identification.

Like what's oil vs shatter vs sugar vs sap vs crumble vs honeycomb...

Just a straight butane wash, strained through a coffee filter before it hits the evap dish.

I remember reading that a year or two after it came out and wanting to try that technicque so bad. Problem was I was a junior or senior in High School and could only get good beasters at the best of times (until "tour/festivals" in the summer).

Anways, I have had pretty regular access to oil over the past few months and my tolerance is totally insane. To the point that I have to set a tolerance break. I have been trying to keep it to only flowers a bit in the evening with one dab. I have a bit of flower left and will probably take a claim dab or two tonight before I start the whole rig cleaning process.

Anyone else use one of these?
E7721C8D-5968-4FA8-B806-2754B70710BF_zps2xda1our.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I absolutely love it for on-the-go dabbing. for frisbee golf especially! I replaced the quartz nail with a Ti nail of course..

Anyone ever dab full melt bubble hash?

I have read it is definitely possible but I am just wondering how people with experience feel it compares to dabs with BHO.