• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] The Wax/Honey Oil/Dabbing Mega thread vs. Dab city bitch, dab dab city bitch

Anyone ever dab full melt bubble hash?

I have read it is definitely possible but I am just wondering how people with experience feel it compares to dabs with BHO.
i cant really compare it to a bho hash because well it lacks the initial Oh fuck that intense rush you can get to the cerebellum, but it does work. I dont really recommend it though because it turns your nails into a mess.

I have read it is definitely possible but I am just wondering how people with experience feel it compares to dabs with BHO.

Yes. You're better off melting it into a titanium screen though, better experience all around.

Just got myself a D-Nail last week to be able to dab at will. So awesome. Takes out the whole part I hate about it and makes you feel like a crack head, the goddam torch. Now it's just turn on the heater and drop bombs! Gotta get a new rig to go with it though, the piece I have isn't a great match. Expensive hobby, but whatever, it's medicine, and only money...

Can't wait to try this out. Old school, flowers only and the occasional ISO hash. This is the type of high I've been searching for. Anybody with any input, I'm all ears!

Concentrate/hash methods(Butane facts)

When making any type of concentrate, the degree of how bad it is going to be for the user completely depends on the solvent used to make your concentrate.
1.Most common and most harmful is butane gas. Bought from head shops, hardware stores and wherever else will contain many gases, oils, and chemicals in them that are very harmful if inhaled.
Most people are under the impression that these things can be "purged" or eradicated from your concentrate but they are mistaken. Even with some top of the line expensive equipment some impurities can never be completely taken care of.
2. Co2 is another common but harder to set up safely than butane extraction.
Hash made with co2 tends to be darker and all taste very similar producing similar highs but have virtually no impurities left.
3.oxygen= """"
4. Cold water wax! My favorite hands down!
I've found it's hard to master and tough to make but the way this method of concentrate is able to have the end product taste smell and have all the best qualities of the strain used is amazing.

P.S.
Butane is an odorless, colorless gas that evaporates at room temperature and is very easy to purge from the hash with minimal equipment.
But to get pure butane without fillers like hexane and lighter lubricant, you must get a product called Entane only available to buyers with a business.
So all you people out there saying this hash smells like butane or tastes like tane or think they can see streaks of Tane in the concentrate there misinformed.
Oh and rubbing alcohol 99% will make a good concentrate!

When making any type of concentrate, the degree of how bad it is going to be for the user completely depends on the solvent used to make your concentrate.
1.Most common and most harmful is butane gas. Bought from head shops, hardware stores and wherever else will contain many gases, oils, and chemicals in them that are very harmful if inhaled.
Most people are under the impression that these things can be "purged" or eradicated from your concentrate but they are mistaken. Even with some top of the line expensive equipment some impurities can never be completely taken care of.
2. Co2 is another common but harder to set up safely than butane extraction.
Hash made with co2 tends to be darker and all taste very similar producing similar highs but have virtually no impurities left.
3.oxygen= """"
4. Cold water wax! My favorite hands down!
I've found it's hard to master and tough to make but the way this method of concentrate is able to have the end product taste smell and have all the best qualities of the strain used is amazing.

P.S.
Butane is an odorless, colorless gas that evaporates at room temperature and is very easy to purge from the hash with minimal equipment.
But to get pure butane without fillers like hexane and lighter lubricant, you must get a product called Entane only available to buyers with a business.
So all you people out there saying this hash smells like butane or tastes like tane or think they can see streaks of Tane in the concentrate there misinformed.
Oh and rubbing alcohol 99% will make a good concentrate!

its not hard to get good butane.

Hey guys I got some nice wax here and basic vapor pen setup. Cloupor attachment. So I have heard of people putting over a half g in there pens and I was wondering if I did that would I be able to smoke on that for a min without having to pack it up? Or will I just get like 3 huge fucking hits and my half gram gone. If I was in Cali or Colorado I wouldn't give a shout outs cheap out there in Baltimore not so much so a gram is gonna cost about as much as a eighth of nuggz. Any feedback would be great. Happy dabbing

No, don't do it. Only put in a little at a time or you'll just be smoking reclaim for hours.

Depends a little on the type of atomizer you have but most that I've used work better with small amounts. They really just don't have the power to go through big globs. I've had a G-Pen (eCig-style wick cart), Mini G-Pen (Cloud style w/ wick), Atmos Raw (ceramic chamber), and a glass globe. The Atmos was the best and the globe was the most economical. None compared to a dab on a nail though.

OT: Does anyone make their own BHO? Either CLS or open loop, I'm just curious on the typical yield you usually get from trim vs popcorn/larf vs nugs.

lol i found this picture i posted from 4 years ago.

it's my first actual "dabbing" pipe that I was using 5 years ago or so.

NSFW:
JOgwTTP.jpg

Currently I am using a Health Stone to dab my shatter and a domeless TI to dab my wax.

^ Ooh Wee I don't see nearly enough Co2 erll that I would like to in my town.

<----------Jelly

Hey, has anyone ever had a try at making BHO from hash?
I have some nice quality moroccan hash, and using 96.6% grain spirit (ethanol) as a solvent is quite expensive where I live due to taxes.
it does work using eth and coffee filters but I'm looking for a better way.
iso>70% is scarce and I'm not sure wether industrial-grade acetone would be a responsible choice.

tl;dr how do I efficiently make xHO out of hashish?

btw any suggestions for improvised rigs? no lamps of course.

Hey, has anyone ever had a try at making BHO from hash?
I have some nice quality moroccan hash, and using 96.6% grain spirit (ethanol) as a solvent is quite expensive where I live due to taxes.
it does work using eth and coffee filters but I'm looking for a better way.
iso>70% is scarce and I'm not sure wether industrial-grade acetone would be a responsible choice.

tl;dr how do I efficiently make xHO out of hashish?

btw any suggestions for improvised rigs? no lamps of course.
if its good hash not fuck it up by trying to make oil.

Point is I already made oil. yield is roughly 1 to 4-5, and much easier to smoke (almost no plant material). I also mix hash with some wax to get better hash

yup, if its full melt it will dab very nicely. worth giving it a shot imo.