• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

Not to mentioned eyeballing very dose sensitive compounds(JWHs) is retarted Coolio :\

I don't think so. Like cannabis, for me there's no such thing as 'too much'. Due to tolerance sometimes it takes 20 min straight of vaporizing bowls of JWH-018 and smoking pot to get high... it's only a matter of economics.

I don't think so. Like cannabis, for me there's no such thing as 'too much'. Due to tolerance sometimes it takes 20 min straight of vaporizing bowls of JWH-018 and smoking pot to get high... it's only a matter of economics.

Yeah and I suppose everyone in the world is exactly like you huh? 8)
JWH compounds(like all cannabinoids) require an accurate mg scale to measure doses. No exceptions.

No, but I tend to have the mindset of a stoner. If you aren't interested in trying to smoke blunts all night long every night for the rest of your life like us chronic users, my advice is definitely not for you. Most of my cannabis smoking acquaintances, like me only limit their intake due to cash flow and not being able to be stoned at school/work/etc. That's the culture.

If you wanna "smoke blunts all day", then why are you in this thread? Weed goes in blunts, not JWHs.

Man everyone new to jwh-018 remember that after a few smokes your pipe will have a build up. Clean your pipes with acetone after maybe smoking it for a week. I got lazy and didn't clean my 018 pipe when I ran out of 073. I only put in 2.5mg's and took one medium sized hit and was greeted with a heart racing, full blown panic attack for about 15 minutes. After that I was getting closed eye visuals not like tryp's or phen's but istill interesting. Listening to Classical music gave me a vision of watching a piano player in a king's court in ye olden times. Point of post is be very careful with your 018 buildup or pay the price.

That's the other reason I don't bother to weigh these chemicals out. The pipes get so resinated that you can hit them for days afterwards without reloading.

Not to mentioned eyeballing very dose sensitive compounds(JWHs) is retarted Coolio :\

HAH! As if. All of the JWH compounds I've come into contact with were dark red, waxy, amorphous substances. Hardly what I'd call a "pure" sample. :\

Well you've seem to have gotten a bunch of shit samples. I've personally never came across anything but a nice white/off white powder.

Well you've seem to have gotten a bunch of shit samples. I've personally never came across anything but a nice white/off white powder.

Yes, I'm aware that pure JWH compounds should not resemble red wax. However, there are many vendors selling JWHs of this nature and many people aren't aware they're getting ripped off.
I never claimed my sample was pure, I was simply describing it's texture

JWH-018 is an aminoalkylindole chemical which acts as an agonist at the CB1 and CB2 receptors, giving a psychoactive effect akin to the THC and other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.

Yes, I'm aware that pure JWH compounds should not resemble red wax. However, there are many vendors selling JWHs of this nature and many people aren't aware they're getting ripped off.
I never claimed my sample was pure, I was simply describing it's texture

I can see why you'd hesitate to eyeball that stuff, too. The density is maybe 10x the white stuff! With the fluffy white powders, there are no clumps and it seems to occupy the same volume no matter how you handle it.

Coolio said:
there are no clumps and it seems to occupy the same volume no matter how you handle it.
Well, there's likely going to be some clumping over time just due to humidity, but I get what you're saying.

i'm after a happy trippy smoke!

a recent blackberry flavoured smoking mix was very relaxing,and warming to smoke...it was also a bit trippy and hallucinogenic...he thought it felt a bit salvia like...not the usual heavy feel of other smokes...was this smoking sensation the feel of jwh-o18,or 073?:)....he'd like to know ,cos he wants more or this....

You don't need any fats to ingest JWH-018.

Oral dose of -018, 4-5 mg could have you ripped depending on your tolerance.

That has me greatly encouraged. What would you say the duration of a sufficiently strong dose for you?

That has me greatly encouraged. What would you say the duration of a sufficiently strong dose for you?

I'd say with an oral dosage, about 3-4 hours, but YMMV. When smoking the high is short lived, about 2 hours max I'd say (excluding come down and after-glow). There was a point where I could repetitively smoke 20-30 mg of -018 in one sitting (yes, that's not a typo). Tolerance takes much longer to build with this compound, especially in comparison to Cannabis. However, at some point you will develop one (took me about 5 months whereas with Cannabis, it's like 2 weeks...)

i've hear that shit is crazy. my friend likes it though(but i'm not sure it's 18).

he sprinkles it on his herb and smokes it.

You are going to want a scale. You realize the dosages of this is ~3mg? Thats about 2 grains of salt. Good luck.

only ever eyeballed the stuff and never had a problem with it. i dont really find it to be particularly sensitive or devastating, but then again ive only tried it with other people who smoke an absolute ton of herb. im starting to think the anxiety attacks and such are just people who dont smoke much weed.