• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

I am by no means suggesting someone who does not have the tolerance that I do try 40mg+. That would be silly. Smoke only what you are comfortable with, start low and dose up. You can always dose up, you can't dose down.

Had some shurfine corn flakes and cranberry-grape 100% juice last night that i think somehow increased the effects of the 073 because i was feeling it well past 5am. Was alot more intense then any other time i used 073 but I have read someone else saying a simular thing happened to them after 4 or 5 uses.

my thread got merged into this one (which was about sharing some bad experience i had with jwh, and now the same with weeds although iam a long time heavy smoker )

thx for your insights on it guys.. iam unsure of what is happening (happened), but as one of u said,
i also had last 2 days, some feeling of pressure on chest, having to "burp" a lot, feeling i dont inhale as much air as i want to, apart when iam around people doing some stuff as someone said about his unpleasant lsd experience and feelings he had afterwards
its quite unpleasant, but i take it iam just one of those people that have now problem to deal with weeds after many jwh 018 experience, and most of them bad ones.

I cant understand why if its just my body remembering jwh overdose effect while starting to be too much stoned the same way with powerfull weeds, i get the same bad symptoms like jwh.

i know subconcious is strong, but getting a respiratory depression totally real like the effect of jwh is the hardest part, the other stuff i can deal with.

how can weeds make same symptoms than chemical thc called jwh 018 which gives depression respiratory is even possible. i supose it has to do with the brain remembering, and maybe a too much powerfull weeds that made my brain act as if i overdosed on jwh..
i would like to understand the processus that lead to all the same symptoms but i guess ill never find out.

I got nice weeds but can barely smoke it.

before i got this weeds, i was smoking some low end stuff past 2 weeks, and had some jwh last time around that time. i finnaly threw jwh 018 away since i was always getting respiratory depression and barely any effect even on low dosage so i just threw it, and smoked some low grade stuff without problems tho.

Ill try smoke something small and if i still get some bad symptoms even after little, i will just get clean for a while, and see if things evolve again.

Iam so scared at smoking too much weeds and getting same symptoms again, i hope i didnt changed my brain forever.

at least i can share my experience about it in here.

Last edited:
It's very possible you had a cut product - the problem with many JWH reports is there is -no way- to know for certain what you have ingested unless you deal with a very, very reliable vendor, which are few and far between.

It's to bad you didn't keep some, there are a few simple tests that can check basic quality, though not really nail down what it is you have.

I suggest a break. Many other people have had similar experiences and I personally have had the same symptoms you've described, but only while I was on massive dosages of JWH-018. I have not had respiratory issues with other syths thus far.

I doubt you did anything other than possibly flooding the shit out of your CB receptors, other than that, I can't really fathom any neurological changes that a few dosages of legit JWH could have caused, though there is really *no* research behind such a thing that I would call reputable.

That is a good question. Im on 32mg dilaudid and a 10% ketamine nasal spray for pain. The other day I came across something in my local smoke shop called Mr. Nice Guy and while it didn't do much for pain it did help my insomnia. Ive tried just going natural, but only effect I had ever got was gagging and just didnt like the taste which seemed to linger. From what I can find out its sprayed with JWH-018.
But what works one one for one might work another way for someone else.

Im wondering which JWH series is the best for pain management? Im currently using jwh-073 as the 018 to me sounds somewhat frightening. I have had pulsing heart-rates from different drugs in the past and its not something i want repeated (which 018 is reported to do it higher doses) I'm an experienced hemp user in the past, (and lsd-shrooms) just not during the last ten years. Im also right now just taking the 073 orally, using food with higher saturated fats.

It's to bad you didn't keep some, there are a few simple tests that can check basic quality, though not really nail down what it is you have.

Could you explain those simple tests to check basic quality? Im about to receive a big supply of JWH-018 and JWH-073, and it would be great to have at least some kind of basic tests to check the compounds. Thanks!!!

drop ~50mg into 4ML of acetone. It should completely dissolve - also, it should be completely clear. Pour the acetone on a flat glass surface where it may evaporate. It should evaporate clear.

melt/vape (without inhaling - duh) ~20mg JWH. It should vape into a CLEAR puddle, then completely away, leaving behind a slightly sticky residue that is transparent.

Obviously JWH 018 should be white, 250 should be off white, and 073 should be white/offwhite-ish.

just simple tests for purity, nothing advanced but you can at least see if your shit was cut with baking soda or some terrible orange/pink/red chemical waste byproduct.

Something I've noticed since indulging in jwh073... there seems to be a fine layer of wax on my skin, when I shower or wash I scrub and scrub, but this waxiness persists. My GF notices this too. Also, I've begun to notice a taste/sensation somewhat like how licking stamps or envelope glue tastes/feels. When I do more jwh073 the effects are more pronounced.

Anyone else notice something like this?

Something I've noticed since indulging in jwh073... there seems to be a fine layer of wax on my skin, when I shower or wash I scrub and scrub, but this waxiness persists. My GF notices this too. Also, I've begun to notice a taste/sensation somewhat like how licking stamps or envelope glue tastes/feels. When I do more jwh073 the effects are more pronounced.

Anyone else notice something like this?

How are you smoking the 073? On a blend or are you vaping it? Are these side effects recent? Have you switched vendors or smoking methods? How often do you redose? Does it happen with other JWH compounds?

The fine layer of wax just seems strange, I've never heard anyone mention experiencing that.

The coating/sensation on your tongue and weird glue taste is something I've experienced as well. Especially if I smoked then went to bed soon after without quenching my cotton mouth. If I smoke close to the time I go to bed, I'll brush my teeth a second time and scrub my tongue. I haven't experienced it since I've started doing that. For me, sometimes if I smoke weed close to the time I'm going to go to bed, I'll wake up and it tastes like butane and plant nutrients.

In the end, don't forget - these are research chemicals. They can have different effects depending on what the method of consumption is, if any other drugs are consumed, etc. The side effects on humans will differ from individual to individual.

Also, last but not least, don't forget - other factors can cause the conditions you're expressing - I know you say they intensify with the 073 consumption, but my overall 'sensation' feelings intensify with JWH consumption, i.e: touch, smell, taste. Try stopping the JWH for a week and see if the problems persist, if they do, go to a doctor. Some 'reactions' can just be coincidence and occur at the same time as you're doing something else.

I'm getting some pure JWH-018 in over the next few days and would like to hear peoples preferred smoking methods? I have tried the stuff before but only in blends.

So far the most simple seems to be to put it in rolling paper wrap it up and light the rolling paper in a pipe or bong. But I'm sure there are even better ways.

I too have a filmy yellow over my tongue- at first I thought this was lingering bacterial infection from bronchitis from ~3 weeks ago. As it is still persisting, I am going to get it checked out ASAP. I'm wondering if it is fungal or bacterial, in which cause I would assume there is no correlation to JWH, but rather an infection of some sort due to cold or medication I'm taking (this is actually common among some medications).

I'll let you guys know what the RNP/ Dr thinks of it tomorrow, my guess is I'll be put on an anti-biotic and it isn't correlated. At least, I am hoping so... If JWH is causing crystallization in my mouth from 5 months of daily use, you can bet your ass I'm going to stop using it.

EDIT: So not to alarm anyone, I'm about 90% sure it's just my papillae enlarging due to nasal congestion, and bacteria is seeping into the clefts.

I'm a medical cannabis user, and I am leary about this stuff. I am afraid of short and long term side effects, especially after reading some of this thread. 8o

I did wonder if this would be a good substitute for cannabis in a medical situation, but I am afraid to even try it. I already have medical problems, and don't want to add to them. :(

I'm a medical cannabis user, and I am leary about this stuff. I am afraid of short and long term side effects, especially after reading some of this thread. 8o

I did wonder if this would be a good substitute for cannabis in a medical situation, but I am afraid to even try it. I already have medical problems, and don't want to add to them. :(

MMJ is not legal in my state or I would be a MMJ patient. Instead, I am forced to take drug tests so I can get my legal heroin for pain (oxymorphone).

Backasswards, ain't it?

I've noticed -zero- long or short term side effects other than this new tongue development which, the more I think about it, is almost certainly related to being sick earlier this month. A quick phone call to an RN basically assured me it is a common side effect from many things, and hydrogen peroxide with water will get rid of it, or I can just wait it out while brushing my tongue and mouth washing.

Yeah, I don't have a coating on my tongue or anything... just that taste... like envelope/stamp glue.

MMJ is not legal in my state or I would be a MMJ patient. Instead, I am forced to take drug tests so I can get my legal heroin for pain (oxymorphone).

Backasswards, ain't it?

Yes, it's completely screwed up. I agree 100%. :(

MMJ is not legal in my state either, so I am forced to obtain my medicine (cannabis) illegally. I have been down the pain pill road before, and I never want to do it again. I self detoxed myself at home to get off them.

I generally have the rule that I will use 1/4th of what I'm prescribed but only as needed. The rest sit... or something. I'm scripted 80mg oxymorphone, I take 5-10mg daily before bed (nasally, however).

It is easily the hardest drug I have had self-control issues and I can already see addiction in my future... I'm trying to balance risk/reward and keep it low, but tolerance I am sure will fuck me.

Fortunately there is almost no chance I will be forced to cold turkey quit as I am a pain center patient at many places and getting any opioid isn't really a problem with my level of pain and documentation so long as I can piss clean (minus opiates).

/derail

On topic: that is the reason I use these synthetics, though they have proven to have tremendous other value that cannabis does not: ie: easy transportability, easy to smoke anywhere, insanely easy to dose orally, and price is almost a none-factor compared to what I was spending on cannabis (1k a month average, though last summer I easily went through 8 grand - not to say I didn't recoup some, but still.). They're also a lot of fun to make your own blends with, and mix with other synthetics to get an entirely new drug... Also, I rather enjoy that if I want, I can make a blend that will give me a ~45 minute high, or one that will give me a ~3 hour high (combo of win/018/250/073).

The downside is there is nearly no documentation on these drugs - and soon my favorites (018) will become standardedly tested for. The half life isn't nearly as painful as cannabis though, so that's still not a huge issue... I am more concerned with the rumor mill of bad things - but I've used heavily for 5 months now, or around there, and suffered no ill side effects... In fact, JWH instead of weed has boosted my general attitude as well as willingness to stay clean & on top of my work - probably due to it's short duration.

I generally have the rule that I will use 1/4th of what I'm prescribed but only as needed. The rest sit... or something. I'm scripted 80mg oxymorphone, I take 5-10mg daily before bed (nasally, however).

It is easily the hardest drug I have had self-control issues and I can already see addiction in my future... I'm trying to balance risk/reward and keep it low, but tolerance I am sure will fuck me.

Fortunately there is almost no chance I will be forced to cold turkey quit as I am a pain center patient at many places and getting any opioid isn't really a problem with my level of pain and documentation so long as I can piss clean (minus opiates).

/derail

On topic: that is the reason I use these synthetics, though they have proven to have tremendous other value that cannabis does not: ie: easy transportability, easy to smoke anywhere, insanely easy to dose orally, and price is almost a none-factor compared to what I was spending on cannabis (1k a month average, though last summer I easily went through 8 grand - not to say I didn't recoup some, but still.). They're also a lot of fun to make your own blends with, and mix with other synthetics to get an entirely new drug... Also, I rather enjoy that if I want, I can make a blend that will give me a ~45 minute high, or one that will give me a ~3 hour high (combo of win/018/250/073).

The downside is there is nearly no documentation on these drugs - and soon my favorites (018) will become standardedly tested for. The half life isn't nearly as painful as cannabis though, so that's still not a huge issue... I am more concerned with the rumor mill of bad things - but I've used heavily for 5 months now, or around there, and suffered no ill side effects... In fact, JWH instead of weed has boosted my general attitude as well as willingness to stay clean & on top of my work - probably due to it's short duration.

Id have to agree with you on the wanting to stay clean thing....

Although JWH did that to me because it made me feel so shitty....

Oral use with this stuff is the way to go...this stuff messsssed up my lungs fairly bad for a few weeks from vaping

It just didn't agree with me, too many side effects...

Luckily, MMJ is legal where im at, so i just got myself a card and will be sticking to the sticky

Nothing feels healthier than ripping the silver surfer :)

anyone have any info on AM-221? just poped up on a reputable vendor's site is supposed to be about twice as strong as 018 and legal everywhere.

Well I have tried 3 or so of these blends out of curiosity. They were given to me for free. All of them have been recommended by people who I trust. So far they all suck balls. If I try one that doesn't I will let you guys know.