• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

Yeah Yerg, I've seen it and appreciate it, but it seems to generally get overlooked, as do my previous answers. It's like unless I go "<insert OPs name here>" and then post, it doesn't get read.

I think I'm just going to start referring people to the search engine. I appreciate your help though, makes my life a lot easier here

The thing that gets my goat is when people ask the question in the fucking Mega Synthetic Thread which has the information they're asking for in it already. It's just fucking lazy.
/rant

Yeah, the synthetic compounds aren't my thing and I don't spend too much time on that thread, but I know losing or forgetting about things in there tends to happen. Now, I think it's merge time since the question got answered so fast.

Would you care to elaborate on that statement? I for one have no idea what you are trying to say.

It sounds pretty retarded so I'd ignore it. This comment coming from someone who uses JWH daily. If I had the option and money was not of concern, the real deal is an easy choice. JWH is nice due to it's apparent no-ceiling effect.

Snuff - as in nasal tabacco? JWH is not water soluble, it wouldn't work... Nor do I see *any* reason to blow synthetic cannaboids.

All the jwh compounds or just jwh 018?

The reason I ask is I made a really nice kanna snuff using sceletium and want to try with shokotsu incense but if its a waste of time I wont bother

I do not believe there are any water soluble cannaboid synthetics... and if that is true, that means nasal ingestion is not possible.

I understand testing questions are off limits. I am just curious as to it structural nucleus. Surely, as a cannaniboid analogue, it is easily detected in solution.

The drugs in K2 bind to the cannibinoid receptors, but in terms of structure, they are quite different to THC etc, and are so unlikely to trigger a test for the natural cannabinoids. However, I believe that JWH-x is now being tested for by employers in urinalysis.

Is K2 a cannaniboid moeity?

K2 is a cannaniboid...freezing point depression...pi..3.141592653589793238971693993 (idk if that right...i memorized it like, 8 years ago or something...who knows haha)

Well first of all, we have differing opinions of "strong as hell" because when I think 9% THC I think KB or low grade.

Well... my advice is generally always the same, and I've said it time and time again, but nobody seems to ever want to listen:

*START SMALL*. What I mean by this is start with a mixture of something like this:

400mg 018 / 100mg 073= 500mg JWH.

500mg JWH into 15g of product (I *highly* suggest Damania and Raspberry leaf for many reasons - mostly it will not go stale, it tastes good, burns smooth and slow, and will absorb 100% acetone quickly and efficiently without loosing any product).

That's going to yield a product of ~40mg JWH / 1g. Now this may at first seem high to you, but in reality, it isn't. Your tolerance is going to build fast. It seems rather common that people start at the 2mg-5mg dosages and within a week they're up to 25mg-30mg. Personally, I can smoke 60+mg in a sitting without getting those common "OD" feelings. So this means (to you) that if you make a ounce with a 10mg/ 1 g batch, it's going to be useless to you half way through as it will delivery a shitty high.

So the mixture is up to you - but the best advice I can give you is DO NOT set a high bar. You want to use a little bit for your first time unless you're Mr. Money Bags and don't give a shit about wasting several batches trying to find your sweet spot.

And yes, this thread belongs in synthetic, and I have answered this question countless times. If you want to listen to the advice I've given, great. If not, enjoy experimenting, because that's what I had to do 8)

Listen to him, I didn't.

Wasted quite a bit of money :p

Now I'm making a 2g 018,2g 073 and 2g 250 to 28g substrate mix soon.. :eek: I may not if I get different advice from c3k. ;)

I guess this goes here since it is about chems with effects similar to MJ.

I was wanting to hear from some of you who have tried both how they compare.
I've read in one thread on the subject of synthetic cannabinoids from a couple of people who tried both but did not wait for one to wear off before smoking the other.

I am interested in hearing how the two compare from folks who have done one and waited until at least the next day to do the other so that the effects of each individual chemical could be felt without being influenced by the other.

Has anyone tried both, waiting a day or longer between using each chemical? If so, how do the two compare? What were the differences and similarities in effects? How about potency and duration? Which did you prefer and why?

I'm just wanting to get more info on these chems. I hope to try both soon, but would like to get more info on them.

Maybe I did not read enough, but the reports I read were from people who smoked one then smoked the other like two hours later which would not allow enough time for the first to entirely wear off. I'm wanting comparisons from those who waited at least a day between use of each chem.

I'd also be interested in hearing about the effects of smoking a mixture of both at the same time, if anyone has tried that. Was it better than either one on its own?

It seems from reading that JWH-073 is the more cannabis like chemical. I've never tried cannabis so will probably try that first myself.

Anyone who chooses to post here, please include dosage of chem used and at least a brief description of effects. You can also post if you've only tried one of them.

If this thread is too similar to another already in existence, then I guess it should be closed or merged. The other thread did not seem to have any or many comparisons of the two materials used at different times, just descriptions of them being smoked a couiple of hours apart. Surely those who made those posts have tried them alone on seperate days by now to get an idea of just what the unique characteristics of each checmical are.

Please post if you have tried each one separated by at least one day or tried a mix of both at the same time or used both within 1-10 minutes. I'd like comparisons of each on its own and of combos of the two at the same time.

I personaly have not but i know alot of peope that have back when i lived in winnipeg manitoba.
And the over all concensis was natural pot was the only way to go .
Everyone that had the other wanted to sell itand get the real shit,I know because i was the real shit grower..
As for effects they are quite different natural pot ,well has natural effects munchies ,actually i dont like the term munchies it just makes you hungry if its the rite cannibus all buds have a diferent effect on people from getting tired to getting hungry even hallusinating abit.
If you read up on pot youll read that you should not continue to smoke the smae weed all the time even if its the bomb ,you should switch types to keep the high you want because the effects do wear down...

jwh variations dont hit all the same receptors as actual THC, so im saying what combo produces similar effects to thc