• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Yeah, those synthetic cannabinoids seem to fuck with your mind more than real MJ in just slightly higher doses than pleasantly baked doses. Don't think it's physically dangerous, but is definitely terrifying and unpleasant.

Maybe it's just me, but the panic effect seems to go away when my tolerance is really high, then I can smoke blunts of strong K2 type incense.

It really sucks, this weed paranoia/anxiety.
For about one year I smoked pretty much everyday. Enjoyed it so much. I went to class, walked around town and was never paranoid at all.

Then, earlier last year it just changed. I felt I was beginning to think negative thoughts about myself, and this continued and got worse. Got some extremely dark introspection (thinking I was gonna get mentally ill), some BDD (horrible, horrible stuff), depersonalization, derealization, social phobia and racing thoughts impossible to get out of, everytime I smoked.
I try to do it again but I seem to never get out of these horrible racing thoughts using weed. I can smoke just a tiny amount of weed and I immediately recognize the feeling of extreme self-loathing and feeling of getting mentally ill.
A few months ago, I tried to smoke with some friends and I got so extremely paranoid that I had to go outside walking around for hours in the middle of the night, getting away from people. But that wasn't good either. Why was everything so scary? Even my own thoughts.
Does someone recognize the feeling of looking at your friends and being afraid of them and what they're thinking? It's like everything's a movie and everyone's the bad guy. It sucks ass.

In my normal life, I feel pretty good. The first months when I stopped smoking last year were horrible though. I had gotten pretty depressed and anxious daily. But this is slowly disappearing.
I tried LSD and it was AWESOME! Some really cool introspection (not the scary type) and it just felt like more of a drug for me.

I'm glad to be behind the curve on RCs now, especially the cannabinoids and amps (even though that's where the current most interesting research is).

OP: how are you doing now?
Lasting effects?

Alright now, takes about 2 weeks for damaging mental effects to wear off.

Also noted, is the item is from an American Lab, not a Chinese supplier etc.

The quality is 97%, tested by me and the lab.

It may have happened at such a small dose, because the quality is so high

I take it you haven't experienced this on JWHs?
Interesting your brought up the USA. Further proof of the obvious state of decline.

Best to put it with a mixer and make your own blend like a pre-packaged one, definatley makes the whole experiance better.

I would imagine that to be an even more sure fire way to end up with random clots and clumps under a sprig here and there, so that you OD.

Quite familiar with the feeling, it sucks. I feel like having smoked everyday for years some of it has rubbed off onto my daily life... I wish it was never like this.

There needs to be a big sticky for what I am about to say. Research Chemicals are VERY VERY serious and under the wrong heads beyond destructive. I did use am-2201 for a few weeks? fucking made me want to puke every morning just the nastiest after effects. I really think people need to stop using this new and old Shit and again this may not be the place for this but people who are selling you this dont care about YOU. They care about your money. AM-2201 is the worse rc can. out there imho out of the 3 I tried but all made it feel like a need to smoke weed or that and 2201 made me Terribley drunk style on the substance. Just an idiot. Stay away drom these clearly harmful things people. Damnnn!

No one says that on here, and they should. It won't get stickied, but thanks.
Fuck meph too.

Wait a second, it seems like some people are having different reactions to this stuff. Some people are smoking it everyday and some everyday in large amounts. It definatley isn't good for them but I can't see any major side effects apart from increased anxiety + paranoia if problem was already there. To me ive always loved the blends if your looking for a change of scenery from usual grass and want another smokeable substance. Until more research is done no one should use regularily but occasional use seems as safe as any rc is.

Perhaps we can stop calling "RCs" RCs now and instead categorize them in their actual drug classes, like we know what we're talking about.

Because we don't really know what were talking about? There have been countless studies on 'big' drugs so humans as a whole know a lot more about them then any of this stuff that not even frequent drug users had heard about up until not that long ago so I mean in my view any of this stuff is a risk. I mean it could be so much of a risk in 30 years loads of people will be fucked beacuse of all the 'RCs', even a kind of epidemic or, they could all be a lot less harmless we dont have any idea as there as for most substances there is completely no long time research as it couldn't exist as there hasn't been a long term of human consumption written down. You have to judge if it is safe or not from trip reports and forum posts from people who you known nothing about. I know your probably joking or whatever but I just thought that its stupid that people believe they can take substances like these on a daily basis and just because theres no data on it, and not have any side effects. Not being negative to the OP good luck with everything and I love the AM's so I know how you could get there. Just fucked and writting a whole lota shit on bluelight

Perhaps we can stop calling "RCs" RCs now and instead categorize them in their actual drug classes, like we know what we're talking about.
thanks for backing me up. seriously I got some really dirty shit from the last purchase I made which was just for fucking sample. Almost died. This rc shit has gone out of hand times Ten. Especially with 4-fa and MXE. Fucking crazy what I read on here. If only you knew what your doing to your body. Though I am one to preach I can say hand down Street blow is probably less toxic than these newer grosser chemicals. Really need to end this stupid shit. I get so sick of hearing terror stories and youd think one would listen as most terror stories are from experienced users and people need to take this shit as a sign to Not partake I understand some people may have a harder time finding street drugs and may think its dirtier and you know what your getting with rcs but theres popular vendors out there that make mix ups with labels.....chemicals...have dirty product and dont test it and just take word from supplier. Hen you got it and your getting sick. I just personally,think the whole rc scene is totally stupid right now,and its best to stay clean or get street drugs. A lot of these new stims are very toxic and need to be avoided as well as cans.

Most people call "them" "research chemicals", thinking in the back of their head that there is actually some research being done on them, like it's some sort of logically marginal safefty net.

An old BLr invented MXE and 6-APB btw.
I don't know much about the pharmacology on them, but pure real MXE (haven't tried 6-APB) is very very fulfilling in every way shape and form for me.

One of the biggest problems with the RC market (on the whole) is lack of regulation, hence so safety standards. They might as well be black market at this point, but that would ruin it for a select for.

All very good replies. Just to note here, the sample I have, is exactly 97%. I have the reports and it's not even from a vendor. So the product I have here can be compared as the baseline product. It's also very hard to get anything more pure that 97%. There are by products that just couldn't be removed, things like salts, acids etc.

I agree with some of the comments regarding various problems arising in years to come from users.

Wouldn't it be an interesting thought if they were created by the government to kill the masses?

If I had to eyeball pure am-2201 for oral use, how would you guys do it? I was thinking wet a toothpick and dip the tip in and munch.

AM-2201_structure.png

AM 2201

With an affinity of 1 nM at CB-1 you'd know that 5mg would be intense ... I'd have started at insanely low doses with a chemical like this. I think it's almost reckless to use 5mg at once. Not trying to criticize you, just food for thought for the future if you decide to keep using stuff like this.

There have been anecdotal reports of individuals experiencing panic attacks and vomiting, at doses as small as 2 milligrams. As the dosage is much smaller than most other synthetic cannabinoids, users may accidentally dose too much. Convulsions have been reported at doses exceeding 10 milligrams.[3] Caution should be taken if using this substance as it is active at doses as small as 500 µg (micrograms), has a very steep dose-response curve, and tolerance builds up quickly to the effects.

Yeah you took ten times the amount that wiki said to be cautious on, possibly not even drive at all due to the steep dose/effects curve. Knowing it had such a steep curve, it's only smart to start out in the microgram range, possibly at 50mcg to begin with, possibly less, and start working your way up. You would also have to measure via liquid measuring as something this potent will not be weighed accurately with a mg scale.

Wouldn't it be an interesting thought if they were created by the government to kill the masses?

All they had to do was illegalize cannabis to get people to start manipulating the natural structure enough to avoid strict laws against THC and other cannabinoids that are natural from cannabis.

Job well done.
I am in the dark about the AMs.

I've looked into a lot of them as a series of drugs, I get the feeling a lot of the AM's are more potent than they should be to be recreational cannabinoids.

AM-2232 would undoubtedly be a worse experience than 2201 taken at a 5mg dosage.. 8(

AM-694 is extremely more potent than anything else I even have discussed here so far. 0.08 nM at CB1. 18x selectivity for CB1.

500px-AM-694-2D-skeletal.svg.png

AM-694

They aren't even sure why this is so potent for CB1 based on the 2D structure. Looks amazing IMO, but I'd hate to overdose on it! =D

"AM-694 is extremely more potent than anything else I even have discussed here so far. 0.08 nM at CB1. 18x selectivity for CB1."
Jesus Christ, and I almost did research on that one.

Generally speaking, aren't the AM series significantly shorter lasting than say the JWHs?
They sound like "the crack of cannabinoids" to me.