MEGA: Rap/Hip Hop DISCUSSION thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said you have bad taste in music. If you read what I said before I posted that chart, I said that I didn't agree with it, I just thought it was interesting.

Actually, I'm a pretty successful DJ. I DJ all over the state, playing what I want. I've DJ'd at SXSW 3 years in a row. I DJ'd in South Korea for the troops at an army base.

Speaking about getting a head cracked open... I bet this guy would get his head cracked open for saying "nigga" around a bunch of black folks...

CIMG0015.jpg

Keep up the gangsta...

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hi hater! JHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhahahahah

LOL pointless its like your getting satisfaction looking at my picture.this thread is beat lol i didnt get shitted on at all, because you posted a picture? like where does that even come into play with music.

Please please close this thread having outlived its purpose and degenerated into racial insults and idol worship. Anything more dipset has to say should be directed to waynes little boys fanclub on facebook. Get a goddamn life boy.

This thread is exactly the entertainment I needed coming home from school.

...dipset, you kinda suck man.

great thread...I'd like to propose a toast, I said toast motherfucker.

My pockets swoll up they need slim fast
Got weight never been to a gym class
But I walk around with pounds in a gym bag
One call I can get rid of them real fast

l_606760e74ad4ac4af42352d063c53f79.jpg

rofl

ok ok ok ok im done im keeping my mouth closed. lil wayne is a beast!

I've read this thread up until this point and You sir are an idiot...personally I can't take a single word serious from you about good music with an s/n supporting dipset..I can't knock the man for makin his money but C3 was horrible, possibly one of the most overhyped albums of all time...if you bought it I feel sorry for you...

To whoever keeps hypin that garbage east coast music, get over it...joe buddens please- jersey trash, ill give you joell ortiz he ok, but ransom-more garbage

Yall had your time, "renee" is one of my favorite songs of all time, capital punishment is still in the deck, so is hell on earth, but everything else from that genre that grimey dark wu tang shit....its all garbage

Personally, I'm bias to old chicago rap(say what you want) I'm also a really big fan of S&C music mainly Dj Screw, but my favorite group of alltime is UGK...can't no body fuck with chad and bun...with old 8ball and mjg a close second

Faggot*

Accepted*

Wouldn't*

White boy that says "Nigga" = wigger

Yo, Iunno where you from but bein white n sayin that dont make u nothing, you are who you are, and youre real or you aint real, and it aint based on whether or not you say 'nigga'. Ever heard of your G pass. Well there you go. if you good then people in the hood know wat it is and nobody gives a shit. the only people judging is hatin ass people on the internet cuz i assure u nobody gives a fuck about it when Im talkin and that is a part of my vocabulary. whether i am around different people it dont change, whether im at some nice ass place with some whiteboys or with my girls in the projects that is how i speak and it aint never been a issue even with cats I dont know becuz real recognize real simple as that.

It shouldnt be this big ass debate on whose "qualified" to say it, cuz you cant tell who someone really is over your internet connection. pretenders are easy to see but their mark aint the fact that they say 'nigga' and are white, its just the fact that they are fake that shines thru anything they say and that goes for all races. but dont assume that everybody white who talks a certain way is frontin.

NOW....Dont get me wrong. Dont get that shit twisted and think that I am defending punk asses who dont know when to keep their mouth shut or how to speak in certain situations. Becuz No doubt, a white kid who never been nowhere but whiteville and had whitebread friends and the only black people he knows is the ones on TV, is out of pocket sayin that shit. A kid like that who thinks hes G and can just walk around droppin n bombs, now that is definately a 'wigga.'

But I just wrote this post becuz i wanted to point out that not everyone whose white and says that word is a wigga, cuz theres alot of us that just says that naturally becuz its just how we talk and thats just the way it is like it or not. But i would say to the rest of people who is confused about it, If you gotta THINK about whether or not to say it, you shouldnt be sayin it at all. I dont know dipsetoxy87 or whether or not he real. I aint met him so I cant say. So I aint defending him in particular I just wanted to speak my piece.

Yo, Iunno where you from but bein white n sayin that dont make u nothing, you are who you are, and youre real or you aint real, and it aint based on whether or not you say 'nigga'. Ever heard of your G pass. Well there you go. if you good then people in the hood know wat it is and nobody gives a shit. the only people judging is hatin ass people on the internet cuz i assure u nobody gives a fuck about it when Im talkin and that is a part of my vocabulary. whether i am around different people it dont change, whether im at some nice ass place with some whiteboys or with my girls in the projects that is how i speak and it aint never been a issue even with cats I dont know becuz real recognize real simple as that.

It shouldnt be this big ass debate on whose "qualified" to say it, cuz you cant tell who someone really is over your internet connection. pretenders are easy to see but their mark aint the fact that they say 'nigga' and are white, its just the fact that they are fake that shines thru anything they say and that goes for all races. but dont assume that everybody white who talks a certain way is frontin.

NOW....Dont get me wrong. Dont get that shit twisted and think that I am defending punk asses who dont know when to keep their mouth shut or how to speak in certain situations. Becuz No doubt, a white kid who never been nowhere but whiteville and had whitebread friends and the only black people he knows is the ones on TV, is out of pocket sayin that shit. A kid like that who thinks hes G and can just walk around droppin n bombs, now that is definately a 'wigga.'

But I just wrote this post becuz i wanted to point out that not everyone whose white and says that word is a wigga, cuz theres alot of us that just says that naturally becuz its just how we talk and thats just the way it is like it or not. But i would say to the rest of people who is confused about it, If you gotta THINK about whether or not to say it, you shouldnt be sayin it at all. I dont know dipsetoxy87 or whether or not he real. I aint met him so I cant say. So I aint defending him in particular I just wanted to speak my piece.

lolwut

well said lacey, trip monkey or lonestar...so a black person saying wutup cracka makes him a black person that wants to be white? opposed to a whiteboy sayin nigga..LOL dipset used to run new york. and they had that new york music, thats why i support dipset and fuck with them, obviously not no more i dont really follow them but this thread is beat. mods u can close it thanx for every1s input

you keep going dude, shits over with lol ite ting tang. u got any other shit to do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.