MEGA: Rap/Hip Hop DISCUSSION thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, DipsetOxy is a Wayne stan. Making 10 individual posts in a row to defend a man he has never met in his life. How does Wayne's testicles taste? Like a lollipop maybe??

Also, I made the mistake of putting IQ instead of SAT scores, but either way, it reflects intelligence. Obviously there is a correlation between high SAT scores and a high IQ.

lol proving a point doesent mean im on his dick. and platinum doesent mean anything, well triple does. LOL dickheads

Damn, DipsetOxy is a Wayne stan. Making 10 individual posts in a row to defend a man he has never met in his life. How does Wayne's testicles taste? Like a lollipop maybe??

Also, I made the mistake of putting IQ instead of SAT scores, but either way, it reflects intelligence. Obviously there is a correlation between high SAT scores and a high IQ.

hm, really. well explain then, obviously you dont wanna make up your mind do i have bad taste in music or my IQ is low because im trying to voice my opinion.your not making sence. i seriously hope your not a DJ in Texas, i bet niggas dont even fuck with you, or stay at the bar or club if you play music. play your wack shit and end up gettin ya head cracked open i bet.

DipshitOxy,stop fuckin quadroople posting...god im sick lil wayne dick riders...the niggas a fuckin trend that suburban white boys have picked up,and i guess by your fucked up logic,Soulja Boy is a good rapper too

Last edited:
DipshitOxy,stop fuckin quadroople posting...god im sick lil wayne dick riders...the niggas a fuckin trend that suburban white boys have picked up,and i guess by your fucked up logic,Soulja Boy is a good rapper too

Tupac im sorry i didnt realize you were a moderator, not. everyone is getting so mad cause im saying lil wayne is great, you must hate that. your from murda mass, lmao Massachusetts is so real "nigga". HA! and quadroople is spelled quadruple.

Tupac im sorry i didnt realize you were a moderator, not. everyone is getting so mad cause im saying lil wayne is great, you must hate that. your from murda mass, lmao Massachusetts is so real "nigga". HA! and quadroople is spelled quadruple.
i dont really care if i spelled quadruple wrong,youve been butchering the english language this entire thread so whatever...and what the fuck does me being from MA have to do wit anything,its just like everywhere else:its got its good parts and its bad parts.im not mad at you sayin lil wayne is great,im annoyed that his dick is so far up your ass that you think his shitty ass rapping is actually talent,again,niggas a trend.hes got teenage white girls everywhere goin crazy

i dont really care if i spelled quadruple wrong,youve been butchering the english language this entire thread so whatever...and what the fuck does me being from MA have to do wit anything,its just like everywhere else:its got its good parts and its bad parts.im not mad at you sayin lil wayne is great,im annoyed that his dick is so far up your ass that you think his shitty ass rapping is actually talent,again,niggas a trend.hes got teenage white girls everywhere goin crazy

so you mean to tell me, those 3 million people that copped his album were white girls? i mean you have to back up what you say. and once again tupac, im voicing my opinion, to me lil wayne is great. people said he wasnt, so what i did was threw facts out. thats all, im not on his dick hes just my fav rapper. the people went just as far as me to come in here and post how he sucks, well i posted how hes good. and trends die out, trends dont last for 3 years they switch up. hes still goin fam

yea,all 3 million of them were white girls,thats exactly what i said8) and ,i could name a few trends that have lasted a while but died out...

and yea,youre the definition of dick rider,and because of that theres no use arguing with you

Murda Mass nigga

hm, really. well explain then, obviously you dont wanna make up your mind do i have bad taste in music or my IQ is low because im trying to voice my opinion.your not making sence. i seriously hope your not a DJ in Texas, i bet niggas dont even fuck with you, or stay at the bar or club if you play music. play your wack shit and end up gettin ya head cracked open i bet.

I said you have bad taste in music. If you read what I said before I posted that chart, I said that I didn't agree with it, I just thought it was interesting.

Actually, I'm a pretty successful DJ. I DJ all over the state, playing what I want. I've DJ'd at SXSW 3 years in a row. I DJ'd in South Korea for the troops at an army base.

Speaking about getting a head cracked open... I bet this guy would get his head cracked open for saying "nigga" around a bunch of black folks...

CIMG0015.jpg

Keep up the gangsta...

lmao hop off my dick fagget and to answer your question, i live 4 blocks from where wu-tang grew up, where ghostface and method man still live. its regular neighborhoods next to bad ones, and hypothetically speaking anywhere really around NY, whiteboys sayin nigga is socially accepeted. i dont use it every it slips here and there from being around it so much, but i wouldent go out of my way im not no wigger. but back to the subject, LOL dont post a guys picture you fagget

lmao cuz im not dressed gangster or with baggy clothes, because i care about the way i look lmao, youz are some homos

lmao hop off my dick fagget and to answer your question, i live 4 blocks from where wu-tang grew up, where ghostface and method man still live. its regular neighborhoods next to bad ones, and hypothetically speaking anywhere really around NY, whiteboys sayin nigga is socially accepeted. i dont use it every it slips here and there from being around it so much, but i wouldent go out of my way im not no wigger. but back to the subject, LOL dont post a guys picture you fagget

Faggot*

Accepted*

Wouldn't*

White boy that says "Nigga" = wigger

And for the simple reason that you brought up the wigger thing, especially without anyone mentioning it, just makes it that much more obvious that you are one. It's all good though, I'm sure Wayne likes having people like you around. Groupies who go around and lobby for him on the internet and dry the sweat off his testicles after he gets done with a hardcore metal session on the guitar with his lollipops and prom queens.

lol i could what you think i stopped because the homo posted a picture of me, no. its just youz are going off topic now with pictures of me, this is a non-gay thread. i think lil wayne is great along with alot of other artist, jedi mind tricks, kool g rap, em, biggie, pac, big daddy kane list goes on and on but its opinion fueled. no right or wrong. pointless

enough wit the "homo posted a pic of me lawlz" youre just mad cuz you got shit on...

Pointless?if it was so pointless why you go on so long defending that fake ass damu nigga?

but this thread has gone way fuckin off topic.im surprised its still open

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.