• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

*MEGA MERGED* Sex Toy Thread! Suggestions, Questions, Experiences!

well..my boyfriend would be my favorite..but when i can't have him..i use my vibrator..only toy i have..

Why would girls have more then one toy to do the same function? To get the other ones jealous?

Larr_E a) there's more than one hole and b) not all vibrators perform the same function. There are many subtle differences with vibrators that do many things.

Our personal favourite at the moment:

Reckless Rabit

The guy wears it during sex. It's great for girl on top cos I can just lie there and fondle her while she goes absolutely nuts :)

anyone ever use cock rings? my friends new guy has a collection and she seems to love it, so now im curious...

I like the vibrating bullets from the diving dolphin sex toy. The toy itself is somewhat complicated and awkward, but the little vibrating bullets are the best. I wish I could buy only them!

mine is my rabbit, with the bunny ears and rotating shaft, and of course the shower massage.

I'm with whitegirl.......I LOVE my rabbit...and my vibe bullet...and my dildo...and my......oh jesus i think i need to chill on the adult toy stores for a bit.

ps...they all serve a different purpose

*humps bkr and myst* ;)

My boyfriend's name is Glitter Boy. He is made of jelly and pure love, and he is the only man I can count on never to screw me over. :( Maybe a future partner will meet him, but for now he is all mine. :)

That is all ;)

i'll agree with trippinkitten on this one...my favorite sex toy is my girl. nothing can match her wetness....

My favourite is Roger, hes my rabbit............but to be honest i aint too keen on toys.......

edgewise said:
anyone ever use cock rings? my friends new guy has a collection and she seems to love it, so now im curious...

I like cock rings, my man has a 3 ring metal one and i find that when he wears it he is UPER hard , and it stays rock hard the whole time.

HARD! :) Like a solid granite dildo

Also if your straddling him on top, the rings rub your clit when you ride him

Sex Toys- good, bad, where?

My GF and I have a steady relationiship for a couple of years now. We want spice up our love life with some sex toys. I did some searching and there are tons of stuff out there. I'm sure there are ones that work great and some that don't. Since we've got no experience in these things. Would some of you chime in and give us some suggestions.

I've found a nice web site that sells these products. It's the nicest one I've seen. www.moonlight-toys.com Can some of you go check it out and let me know which products are good for us beginners?

Here are some that I find interesting. Suggestions?

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Thanks

Hey stonedgti, welcome to SLR!

There's a huge thread on sex toys which I will find for you shortly, but in the meantime I ran my experienced ;) eye over your selections.

For a beginner, I'd recommend number 2 . Sometimes, a dick-shaped toy can be a little intimidating for a first timer, although she'll quickly graduate to wanting that internal stimulation too. The clit tickler-type toys were what I started with, and they are easy to use and heaps of fun.

But if you want to get serious, my pick of the rest is definitely, DEFINITELY number 3 . The "rabbit" is the ULTIMATE.... it will absolutely blow her mind. I only tried a rabbit a few months ago, and it was hard to pry it from my sweaty little grasp. And the one I tried didn't even have rotating balls. There's a reason why the rabbit is the most popular sex toy out there, and that's because it sends you to heaven. Pretty easy to use too once you get the hang of it.

My opinions on the others:

No. 1 - don't go there yet with the curved shaft. The G-spot is an intermediate level task, and for some women doesn't even feel particularly good. I don't like the curved toys at all. She might - who knows. But stay with the clit for now till you're ready to try other stuff.

No. 4 - this looks way too complicated. What's with the two different things? Do you use them both at once? I reckon this will just confuse the hell out of both of you. Spend your money on the rabbit.

No.5 - Urgh! Anal probes! :D Unless it's for you, or she has a bit of an anal fetish, this isn't likely to light her fire much.

I hope this helped. Now go buy your rabbit and hop forth and multiply!
=D

Yeah i have had a lot of success with clit ticklers, ladies love em.

Also dont discount stuff you find arround the house such as ice, just keep plenty on hand cos it melts in there pretty quick.........lol.

Feathers are great for gentle use inside the thighs.

Also I have heard great things about something I think is called cherries??? From what I understand these are two small balls that are attached with a string that allows you to take them out again. You place them accordingly and go for it. Personally I have always thought that its probably similar to ice although ice has some other poweres as well.

Im sure someone here will be able to provide more info about these.

Thanks for the reply Strawberry_muffin.

It seems like the "rabbit" is something we should get. But there are tons of different "rabbits". There are ones with 1, 2, 3, 4...etc rotating balls, pearls. I guess we'll start with the simplist one and work our way up.

Will this kind of stuff alter our sex life in a good way or bad? By bad, I mean that would she get hooked on these things and no longer need the real thing? I know this is probably a dumb question. But we've never experimented with these things and I really don't know what to expect. I don't want to get left out at the end.