• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

*MEGA MERGED* Sex Toy Thread! Suggestions, Questions, Experiences!

^lol, that's the same as the one in the first post. ;)

The 'fucksAll' or the 'drilldo', pick the better name!

Personally, I've found the rabbit to be pretty nice. :D
NSFW:
rabbit1.jpg

rabbit-pearl-vibrator_d.jpg

Oh no QE, the fucksalls all is based on a Reciprocating saw, nothing quite like the sound of rubber balls slapping into a clit at 13 amps.

The wife and I have a rabbit and she enjoys it immensely. Her favorite is actually a Doc Johnson flexible G-spot stimulator. That and Fort Troff (which actually targets sex toys for gay men) has an incredible line of fully rubber dildos that she really enjoys.

OMG you're right! HAHA, a saw AND a drill! Apparently I need to expand my knowledge of different power tools!:! ;)

Is that why you kept asking me to get you one of those? My company plan does not help you get sex toys DD. Tell RC to cool it.

dtm01 said:
Best sex toy I ever came across was a simple bullet style vibrating thing. I've never been soaked by a girl so much in my life.

I agree man that little bullet drives my girl crazy. And the good thing is you also feel the vibrations when your fuckin her.

How about for da guys. Or at least the ones who don't mind a little anal play. Try this little (yes, its small) while having sex. Its friggin' incredible.

NSFW:
G%20Spot%20Glidestudiofff.jpg

They're not bad. If you're experienced you may find them a bit small. They're good for beginners though, have only heard positive things about them. It definitely beats just (your own) fingers or random vegetables.

The all new mega merged sex toy thread! :D

There are some oldies but goodies in here. If you post a picture please use nsfw tags, I've gone through and added them where needed, leaving the original posts intact.:)

^I've never never read anything quite like "jackinworld". Very funny! I'm sure it would be useful if you didn't know what to do. I wonder how many people actually go there to learn how to masterbate??

So last night I bought "The Wave" by Doc Johnson, it rocked my pants last night. Does both Clit and G Spot stimulation, however dont expect this to be the most powerful clit stimulator, but over all it has an awesome ergonomic shape, and got me going even with a tilted cervix.

Let me tell ya....

I am an extremely sexually active heterosexual male who is 29 years old.

The best device I have found yet for both male and female stimulation during sex is the double dolphin.

This thing is a cock ring with 2 mini vibes in it. There are 2 dolphin shaped faces sticking out towards the vagina. one is for clitoral stimulation, and one hits my balls, while tickling her asshole.

I have used this device on several women, and all of them concur that it is the greatest thing ever. (multiple orgasms in all cases, even in the ones who are typically VERY difficult to get off)

for 27 bucks it is the deal of the century... It comes in 3 sizes. Make sure the one you get isn't too small or it will be uncomfortable as hell.

prod_lrg3.jpg

^The Sinclair Institute rocks! I want one!!!

*looks at bankcard*

I have two boyfriends. ;) One is named "Pinky" and here is his pic (he is candy pink though):

p5852b.jpg

Pinky has helped me on the quest for the wonderful G-spot orgasm. I do not orgasm from penetration otherwise - Pinky was worth all $64 bucks I spent on him. You can get one of your own at (NSFW) www.goodvibrations.com, but they can barely keep them in stock!

I haven't used it anally, but it's safe for that as well, and is allegedly wonderful for the prostate, pegging enthusiasts. ;)

I still say the aneros glide is better for any prostate fun but hey.... That's just my butt.

Smartballs!!

smartballs%20ne%20ro.jpg

Smart Balls by Fun Factory.
Price : I paid 26 USD

All I can say is AWESOME!

For any woman, whether you just popped out a child or you just want to try something new these are the way to go.

I've been looking for Ben Wa balls for sometime, but I kind of had an issue with sticking glass balls up there. These babies are coated in silicone and have an awesome internal weight. They make NO noise, actually I dont really "feel" it, you know like how (sorry to be graphic) when you put a tampon in, that weird feeling of being "plugged". It is not the case here, I generally practice Kegel exercises, but these make it super easy and convenient.

They were absolutely amazing during foreplay, and simple to remove. Now down to the dirty; It made penetration an absolute delight (more so than even before!!) I am really not down with the science yet, but I could feel everything even more, I felt like I had more control without even thinking about it and my man was very very very happy, his words were "Im not sure what it does, but it does something awesome".

Having a tilted cervix makes it difficult at times to get at my illusive G spot, but the challenge wasnt like finding the lost ark this time.

:p =D =D =D