• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] "I lost the magic!" megathread

Imo mdma has lost its magic. This is due to different routes of synthesis from what experienced users have stated. Countless of users have noticed the lack of empathy and openness we all used to love. Even pure Dutch mdma lacks the true magic. My eyes wobble, i feel euthoric, but without the true connection to others. I know its not just me abusing mdma because i introduced my wife to it when the red defqons came out. She was just as disappointed as i was. We were feeling good, but lacking true empathy. Hope this helps

im starting to agree with this, ive honestly never felt the "love" of the drug. I started oct 2011, and have taken some of the best product from around the world.........

I have only little experience with mdma. I've taken it two times, with one year in between doses. The second time was noticeably less magical, the setting both times was the "same", i.e. same locations (my atelier), same company (my closest friends), same product (lab tested at 80something % with the rest being byproducts of the synthesis), mindest was pretty similar both times (very hyped up, it's our christmas/new year celebration ritual with friends that all know each other for years).

the second time was still very nice, but side effects were stronger for me and i had two very bad days starting two days after the experience...and the afterglow seems less pronounced this time though i still can feel it now after over a month (though tbh it's still the afterglow of the first time, only reinforced by the second time)

i'll take it again in 11 months, but only 60mg or so (first time were 100mg, second 120mg) and combine it with some nice acid to see whether the combination lives up to the hype ;) (can't imagine it to feel nicer than a full acid-breakthough but we'll see)

ya 100% right! i hear people say they are taking 6-8 in a night but i think after 3-4 your pretty much waisting them.
Anyways, keep on ROLLIN, ROLLIN, ROLLIN

im 4 months into my break after losing the magic and would really like to drop just the once, does anyone know what serotonic drugs still work like 5/6-apb or mephedrone.
also say 6 months without mdma i decide to drop and don't feel the magic and continue breaking, what would that drop do in terms of my break?

Obviously nobody here knows what real mdma feels like how the world has changed in the last 7 years

^ its the same with lsd, people are lucky to get 80mics on paper and claim to be tripping balls 8(

I have only little experience with mdma. I've taken it two times, with one year in between doses. The second time was noticeably less magical, the setting both times was the "same", i.e. same locations (my atelier), same company (my closest friends), same product (lab tested at 80something % with the rest being byproducts of the synthesis), mindest was pretty similar both times (very hyped up, it's our christmas/new year celebration ritual with friends that all know each other for years).

the second time was still very nice, but side effects were stronger for me and i had two very bad days starting two days after the experience...and the afterglow seems less pronounced this time though i still can feel it now after over a month (though tbh it's still the afterglow of the first time, only reinforced by the second time)

i'll take it again in 11 months, but only 60mg or so (first time were 100mg, second 120mg) and combine it with some nice acid to see whether the combination lives up to the hype ;) (can't imagine it to feel nicer than a full acid-breakthough but we'll see)

today's the day :)

haven't taken anything (besides vaping herb) in months, last time mdma was a year ago, last time acid was on bycicle day - it will be my first time combining the 2 substances... i am excited to say the least :D

create the magic! ;)

I haven't felt the "magic" from MDMA in many years... however last night I took a rather large amount of 4-FA combined with a relatively small dose of 4-HO-MET, and here's what happened:

I took some 4-FA last night, and after a while I decided I wanted some more and I went ahead and added a low-ish dose of 4-HO-MET, and holy shit, the amount of euphoria I was feeling was amazing, 10 times more than 4-FA alone, plus a little psychedelia. It felt like being in love, just like it... that solar plexus throb that feels so similar to anxiety but its nature is warm and pleasurable instead of sharp and anxious. I kept finding myself sitting there with my mouth hanging open, hardly able to believe how I felt, the air gently touching my face felt like warm velvet, and it felt like I had someone I deeply love embracing me, I almost broke down into tears a few times, of joy. But at the same time I was acutely aware of how similar in nature love and sadness and anxiety are, it's difficult to explain but I kept feeling on the verge of crying for two reasons, two seemingly opposite reasons. I thought a lot about my failed relationship and it made me feel sad-happy. It was really interesting to feel the feeling of being in love from drugs, because I hadn't felt that in quite a while but I miss it terribly. It was more of an actual love feeling than MDMA even. The feeling was closest to the first time I rolled, but in fact it was different, more mental, more real.

At some point I redosed a small amount of the combo because it was starting to fall off, and it came back just as strong... but then after a little bit, I realized my stomach had been gradually hurting more and more. At some point I realized hey, that's not how my stomach is supposed to feel. It was a feeling like my entire stomach area and/or intestines were on fire, inside. Eventually it got too painful to sit there anymore, and I went to lay down, which helped a slight bit. It got really bad for a while, I started to get scared because it felt really wrong. It hurt so much I was sweating and pale. It didn't feel like it was something in my stomach (and I was doing rectal admin anyway), it reminded me of one time where I was super stopped up from opiates, and I was trying to get off them and taking a lot of kava tincture for over a week straight. My guts started burning insanely then, it felt like a blockage, and I almost went to the ER it was so bad, that time. That time was worse, but it was focused on a single point in my gut, this time it was equally burning in the whole area. It definitely wasn't a blockage though this time as things were moving fine, it just felt like a similar pain.

Anyway, it gradually started fading, and by the time I went to sleep it was just a twinge now and then, and this morning it doesn't hurt, but it is uneasy. I don't know if the stomach issues were related to the combo, I can tell it wasn't too good for me (maybe largely due to the amount of 4-FA I took, more than the combo - in fact in some ways I feel better this morning than if I just take 4-FA alone). But it sure was an interesting and emotionally intense experience. I definitely feel that I got something worthwhile from it. And I discovered a highly synergistic combo.

Whilst I hate throwing this term around (as everyone does it and it pisses me off), the 'stomach on fire' symptom sounds a bit like SS (serotonin syndrome), or at least the start of it. Obviously this is wild speculation, but considering you were also sweating and pale, it sounds strikingly similar.

I lost the magic after rolling for 6 months, once every month. I believe it's more of a novelty thing than a neurochemical phenomenon though.

Adding LSD has allowed me to roll balls again, however.

LSD plus MDMA ('candyflipping') is sweet fun as long as you don't mind the LSD's mindfuck (and most of you seem not to).

almost 2 years of heavy ecstasy/mdma use..... yep, my serotonin receptors are fried.... :\
I can't even get high on it anymore. and I know where to get good stuff, I'm not one of those fools that just buys "molly" wherever...
Once the magic is gone, its gone forever...

Mdma used not often. But use is a lot of amphetamine.
Most likely magic was gone because of it.
At the moment seldom I use amphetamine.

I At the orally use of mdma of euphoria am not present me
Different tablets, or mdma hcl.
At once I will tell that always I do tests.

I tried mdma 140 mg two months ago. + 90 mg. The effect was as always. It is heavy to go, not empathy not of euphoria.

Yesterday I decided to smoke it. Mdma from the same package as well as 2 months ago.

The only thing, I was under amfetamin when smoked mdma. I didn't sleep last night. Before smoked a state was bad. The whole day didn't eat, all night long in club, then the whole day with the girl had sex. Towards evening hardly I went.
Very much I wanted to sleep.
That mdma to use not the best state.

I started smoking, where that till 10-15 mg. for once. also time three I sniffed. where that on 20 mg.
where 120 - I smoked that.
Euphoria was, there was a wish to communicate, listen to music. to appear in club. I was very happy.
I don't remember how many there was a trip.
I at the end of 80 mg ate. + 1 hour still.
I think if smoked not stop that euphoria would be even more

Still piracetam ate. 3 days on 4800 mg.
In day to a trip piracetam didn't eat.

sorry for may bad English

V
Mdma used not often. But use is a lot of amphetamine.
Most likely magic was gone because of it.
At the moment seldom I use amphetamine.

I At the orally use of mdma of euphoria am not present me
Different tablets, or mdma hcl.
At once I will tell that always I do tests.

I tried mdma 140 mg two months ago. + 90 mg. The effect was as always. It is heavy to go, not empathy not of euphoria.

Yesterday I decided to smoke it. Mdma from the same package as well as 2 months ago.

The only thing, I was under amfetamin when smoked mdma. I didn't sleep last night. Before smoked a state was bad. The whole day didn't eat, all night long in club, then the whole day with the girl had sex. Towards evening hardly I went.
Very much I wanted to sleep.
That mdma to use not the best state.

I started smoking, where that till 10-15 mg. for once. also time three I sniffed. where that on 20 mg.
where 120 - I smoked that.
Euphoria was, there was a wish to communicate, listen to music. to appear in club. I was very happy.
I don't remember how many there was a trip.
I at the end of 80 mg ate. + 1 hour still.
I think if smoked not stop that euphoria would be even more

Still piracetam ate. 3 days on 4800 mg.
In day to a trip piracetam didn't eat.

sorry for may bad English

You cannot smoke MDMA. That is all

When you smoke that effect more intensive, and quicker
But not long.
Where that after 3 - 4 times, at a breath, you start feeling a little euphoria. After each following breath you feel euphoria more and more.
Here or so to sit and on a few to smoke.
Or to continue to use already in a different way. Euphoria remains then.
It seems to me if from Mdma you don't feel euphoria, to smoke why not to try this way. Helped me.
mdma is easy to be smoked.

Yuuuup. I lost the magic too...

I think many substances lose their novelty or sensitivity when abused or used a certain way.