• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Community Growing advice, tips, tricks, & experiences Part 4

Sadly I have to stop growing :(
I will be back with new seedlings when the situation allows me to get started again, maybe even with a small hps who knows

the plants are looking sad too, will be having to toss them all (including the revegs) outdoors probably
NSFW:

ad0l8h.jpg

the allmighty 5 header
NSFW:

fxxog8.jpg

see you sometimes

Is it harmful to a plant for mushrooms to sprout up in a pot? It was small and white. It's gone now, but could it have effected the plant at all? I just re potted maybe 3 days ago. using hyponex soil.

Hey Xayo, what happened?
We will miss you :/

I got my clones , 7 Green Crack, 2 Pineapple Trainwreck.
Pretty excited for this grow :D

How are things goin for you AE?

Xayo sorry to hear that, did your parents discover your grow or something? :? Why do you have to quit?

Hey Xayo, what happened?
We will miss you :/

I got my clones , 7 Green Crack, 2 Pineapple Trainwreck.
Pretty excited for this grow :D

How are things goin for you AE?

Good thanks, I'm getting ready to do a 'Spice' grow. I've just bought 18 regular Mr Nice Spice seeds. It's an F1 cross between a Hawaiian indica and a Hawaiian sativa. Judging by the grow reports I've seen it should be quite a good strain to try.

I'm just about to make some canna chocolate and some cannabutter, both for long term storage in the freezer.

Spice pics below!

NSFW:
Spice3.JPG

NSFW:
Spice2.JPG

NSFW:
5631d1244627793-spice-100_0265_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking bud AE :D
I'll have pictures in a week or so here of my plants all finished and cut (one should be ready to cut in a few days from what Im seeing in the trichomes)
I've never heard of 'spice' though :/
I'm pretty excited to try my hand at Sativa plants for the first time :D
I just hope they don't get retard huge.

I had to stop because we moved and the new flat is alot smaller, there simply is no room for a grow cab, i can hardly store my boxers ;)
Also I think my Mum finally got sick of the pot smell lingering around all day-

I kept the 2 revegged plants and they found a new place at my window, they won't yield anything but I kind of started to get emotional with them, they are staying =)

you guys have some truly legit-lookin grows going on! I'm glad to see this kind of stuff :) Keep the faith

NSFW:
2012_06_14_00_33_55.jpg

NSFW:
2012_06_14_00_32_23.jpg

NSFW:
2012_06_14_00_32_04.jpg

NSFW:
2012_06_14_00_30_30.jpg

Time for Harvest, Cutting them tomorrow :D

Not that great...but not too bad ...

Thanks Thujone :)

Sorry to here that Xayo, I hope you can get back up and running again some day if you get the space, if not outdoors :p
I know what you mean by emotional attachment oddly enough , lol :)

^ They do for me.

Nice pics Prelude! You seem to be getting better at this growing lark these days. I'm glad, since you used to have all sorts of difficulties constantly.

Hmm, they wont show for me either Ill repost :/

Thanks AE, I was really happy with two of my plants this grow, One plant didn't even start to have Nitrogen problems or yellowing of the leaves, even at the end of flowering.
Was really nice, I finally found out how much nutrient to feed and have been adjusting my pH properly (hadn't been doing it right before)

But yeah, I think I've got the hang of things , or more so than I did :)
All down hill from here I think :D

Ahh, AE, if you can see those pictures, would you be able to email them to me, or post them, haha, I deleted them from my inbox and from my pc :/

I'm so sad they don't show anymore. I made sure to check em twice when I put them up, then I deleted them, Well, Ill be back soon with pictures of the bud when trimmed and dried.

Here's some iso hash made from a pure sativa, purple haze x panama! I've found evaporating the isopropanol on a slow cooker speeds things right up (whilst making sure to keeping a close eye to prevent any burning).

NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_3097_79805.jpg

^Looks sweet. The last lot of trimmings I had a friend made hash usin MEK I havent tried any yet because I'm a bit suspicious of the solvent but he swears by it. I havent been able to find anything much about hash made this way but the substance itself doesnt sound healthy. I'm thinking I should ask him to get iso next time as that seems to be what everyone else uses.

^thanks.

I've not heard of butanone before, let along it being used to make hashish. I would be suspicious about the safety of it and possible impurities in it myself but who knows, it might be okay. Personally I would stick to the tried and tested brands of butane because there's no point in risking exposure to a potential carcinogen so you're right to be concerned.

By the way here's the bud that I got which the hash came from. As you can see it could have gone a bit longer but it seems okay.

NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_3097_9079.jpg

Last edited:
The leaves on my plant are staying limp, the end are curled, on some of the tips of the leaves they are browned. I know this is a sign of over watering, but I let it dry out and still hasn't perced up at allll! I just re potted it too and it was bone dry, but the leaves were still all curled and limp. What should I do? I was thinking that maybe it was because I didn't start using nutes until like a month in and maybe it made the leaves to big and thats why there limp down, but that also doesn't make sense since it would strength up. any ideas?

^ if there is leaf clawing and the tips are burned that sounds more like nutrient burn to me. Unless it's wilting that is.

If it's wilting and not nutrient burn then just keep it watered regularly and it should recover. If you can post a pic it would help though.

how do I upload pics on here? The upload on the site wont upload anything?

Last edited:
You have a few options. In this forum they've made it so that you can't upload pics, but you can in other parts of Bluelight. If you start a thread in the 'testing grounds' where you can post anything to test, you can upload it to that. Once it's uploaded you right click on the image and click 'copy link location' to copy the url. Then post it here in image tags (like this
).

The second option is to use an image sharing website like imgur.

The third option is to upload it to the gallery of another forum like uk420 and then right click copy link location to get the url.

Doesn't it depend which way the leaves are curling? Is curling down from certain nutrient deficiencies like a symptom of some other inbalance causing lock out? and browning and curling up from too much fertiliser? There's a really good thread on icmag with all the different types of plant maladies described and pictures, I could link it if I'm allowed or copy paste the good bits.

When I've seen underwatering before it usually makes all the leaves go limp and floppy but they usually return to the same state as before once they have been watered. The one time I over watered it resulted in some dark black marks on the leaves but I don't know if this is the usual reaction.