• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis/cannabinoid tolerance

Lately, I've noticed my tolerance rising up to a point where my usage is out of control with my responsibilities. I mean...hey it is Spring Break but I've started to want to live a...less chaotic life with my chores. I write them on my computer, along with the time I need to get them done before by and I'm not aloud to actually use my computer for anything else or smoke any weed. Once I finish I can indulge even though it takes time away from your enjoyment. I've cut down from 4-5 times yesterday to only 2 today with a 12 hour break between each session, morning being only 3 hits and tonight being 5-6. Mind you, this stuff is extremely dank, living in Colorado I can get the top shelf dank , and the entire thing is just COVERED in crystals. Worth paying the extra dollar for though. So I don't need very much of this weed, especially with 12 hours in between each session. Hoping to just get to a point where marijuana gives me less physical symptoms.

Edit: How lovely it was this was posted on 4:20 as well

how is there even an argument about this? of course marijuana causes tolerance. I smoke between 3-7 gams a day and I barely get high off a gram. if you actually smoke a decent amount, tolerance develops and its a bitch

Put it this way, be happy to haven't built a tolerance. You have nothing to be concerned about until your tolerance is so high you dont get high lol

how is there even an argument about this? of course marijuana causes tolerance. I smoke between 3-7 gams a day and I barely get high off a gram. if you actually smoke a decent amount, tolerance develops and its a bitch
There isnt an argument. This megathread is to discuss cannabis tolerance in general; how to prevent/slow it down, decrease it, etc.