• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Basic Cultivation

germination

umm ok so ive just begun splitting my seeds

and they've begun to sprout

my question is when placing them in the soil

should i place the root pointing down or upwards?

and how deep should i place it?

the root should be down... I don't know why you would have to ask that.

Don't put them too deep. I think about an inch or so is fine.

You don't want it too deep, at most a cm beneath ground. Yeah, root down.. I'm gonna merge this in with the MEGA Cultivation thread.

how long do u think i shud let the root grow b4 moving it?

Transfer it right away. make sure the ph of your potting soil is around 6-6.5.

CHIYA weed...?!?!

<----STONED...

Can anyone grow weed in the CHIYA( you know CHiA pers the hearb) pot.

I mean can the pot and the moist spunge be used to grow marijuana ... just put the seeds on the soked spunge, then put it in a right enviroment.

Just a thought ... does it work???

thanx

Way back in middle school (like 8 years ago or so), i tried to sprout some seeds between two damn paper towels. None of them sprouted after like a week or two, so i gave up. I think the seeds were crap too, but it might have been that i needed to wait longer. It'd be hilarious to have a cannapet though, but you'd have to transfer them once they get like an inch tall.

I'm pretty sure not a lot of people know what you mean with CHIYA/CHiA.. Neither do I.

Yes, you can use a sponge to sprout your seeds.. Do you know what "the right" environment is for your seeds? Moist, dark and at room temperature.. If they don't sprout within a week throw them away, they're not gonna be very healthy plants if they sprout after such a long period of time.

Merged with the Mega thread Basic Cultivation.

Re: How much yield from one plant!

Deformed_Neuron said:
I've got a 3 week old little baby plant that's just shooting up in the yard (summer!) and was just wondering roughly how much I should expect to yield from the one plant when it grows to appropriate maturity. It's my first plant, so I haven't a clue...

My mate seems to think between 250-500gms per yield, but that sounds very far from believable.
I don't know if it's a female or not either, but I'm pretty sure it is, because I can "feel" her. (haha!)

Nah, seriously though, at max. how much would I expect from just a standard "bagseed" plant.
It's lookin' helthy too! =D

depending on how big your plant is now!

the days are now starting to get shorter. this is the begininng of the flowering cycle. your plant will not get much taller now....but begin to bud.....:)

i reckon, if the plant is 3 weeks old, you'll be lucky to pull an ounce mate. sorry.

next time plant late september/ early october.....when it warms up and the days get longer (plants growing cycle).

good luck!

i'm a greenie.....:)

this may sound crass.....but do any other people here use human urine (especially the recycled beer variety) as fertiliser?

i've used it with fantastic results on outdoor. my mates do the same on their indoor?

beginning breeding?

hi all. just a few questions. in a few months, well actually the end of summer, I might be renting a house with some nice sunlights in the attic and a window that gets direct sunlight for hours at a time. also there's a roof I could grow on but I doubt i'll do that. anyway, i've always wanted to try my hand at breeding, if only for the hell of it. would it be a good idea to start collecting and labelling seeds of different weed I get now? It would only be a few types. And how should I label them? By describing the high or something I guess? taste, etc?

Noo, don't piss on your plants, your urine only helps in the case of animals.. It's too acidic, enough of it will kill them.

NenarOPI, a window and a little bit of sunlight won't do. You either need lamps or a greenhouse. And breeding is rather difficult if you really want to create a succesful plant/strain. I wouldn't use bag seeds, but rather a plant you're certain of what it is, from seedbanks for example..

Ah, yeah,that's what I was afraid of. With a small grow of 4 plants or so, i'm thinking just one good light, how much would this add to an average monthly bill do you figure? I have no idea what it would run.. thanks!

set up costs of indoor growing

how much whoud you pay in set up costs to grow pot indoors staying on a budget

All depends one how much you want to spend can be a few G's if you really want to do it BIG

Too much variables. Better name some kind of budget or stuff you've got in mind. Also the available space you've got.

Merged.

i have to turn off the light to my plants at weird times for like a 30 minute duration due to me being sbout to move and people checking ouyt my room. i was wondering if this would screw my plants