• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Yep, thalidomide....that caused some birth defects or something, correct? yeah, i forgot that desoxypipradrol had already been through toxicity testing as it lost out to methylphenidate when it came time to market.

Sorry to hijack the thread by bringing desoxypipradrol into it!!! Any other thoughts on it are welcome though....PM me if you want.

Peace,
Stoddard

I basically took it somewhere other than where I was using and only carried a pre-measured amount. This way when it ran out, there was no getting at it. It really isn't that difficult to resist fiending if it is not within easy reach, but if it is sitting within easy reach, trouble can ensue...the safe might be overkill, but in the end if you can't control your compulsive behavior to that extent, it would be best not to even start with this one..
I also wonder if the older batches may have been adulterated or impure, which could account for the different response..

If they wanted to party and re-dose,

Yeah those are the people I am talking about!

MDPVagrant ? You really know people who take MDPV to 'study' and don't take it as a drug of pleasure?

If so you move in more exalted circles than I !

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
I was exaggerating a bit, don't get excited... sheesh. Did you see the "LOL" at the end?
8) 'LOL' doesn't necessarily mean you're joking, it can also be an expression of happiness. What might be an obvious joke to you may not look like one to a n00b coming here for advice. That's all I'm saying. :|

as long as a person doesn't go crazy with dosing.

Indeed!

someone who finds Desoxy's extra long duration particularly bad

Yep, at least you don't HAVE to suffer 24 hours of weirdness(minimum) if you use MDPV!

haribo1 said:
You mean MPTP I assume? It was the dehydration product of MPPP synthesis. FYI it's a prodine/pethidine analog, not a fentanyl.

Desoxy is nothing like that and was tested on people. I don't know about MDPV though. Nobody has reported bad effects but who can say. Think Thalidomide or Aminorex and you can see even drugs companies fuck up from time to time...

You're quite right. I read all about it in C&E News.

It was a "reverse ester" of meperidine, or Demerol. Excessive heating during one step of the synthesis caused the dehydration of, rather than esterification to, an alcohol group on the piperidine part of the molecule of the target compound.

The shit still made you high...the stuff that destroys the substiantia negra, or whatever, was a contaminant called MPTP. There was this junkie chemist who was one of those who made it...he damaged himself beyond repair before he even realized it. He wound up kicking dope, but killed himself years later, cause life with that disease sucked.

I always eyeballed it - I never had good enough scales... Always worked fine for me tho :)

i would have thought a man of your experience would be perfectly capable of eyeballing it by now... :\

ah well, you're talking about a lack of self-control now, which is a completely different thing from a lack of precise measuring equipment ;)

Hahahahah it reminds me of when a guy I know put MPDV in a bottle of coke while he was at work. In the morning he had a little bit, which woke him up and made work more interesting. So far so good. And then in the afternoon he found his coke bottle and forgot he had put MDPV in it (!), and had the rest!! Let's just say he didn't sleep very well the following nights 8)

tanj said:
I always eyeballed it - I never had good enough scales... Always worked fine for me tho :)

Me too. I've always eyeballed it, and I don't think I've ever taken too much (apart from re-dosing and getting a little jittery). But then I'm extremely cautious when it comes to dosage and always take a little less than I think I should take.

I've always eyeballed it too. the first 250mg I dumped it in DH20 but I missed snorting and smoking it too much.

i haven't wanted to try a chem so bad since discovering DMT a few years ago!

i have always had a bad problem with being tired and lazy my entire life, my days of adderal and meth were the best and most productive.

is it legal in the states too?

now all i need is for the admins to finally open up that sources forum i requested a few months back :D

DO NOT EVER USE MDPV CONTINUALLY FOR LONGER THAN 96 HOURS, UNLESS PARANOID PSYCHOSIS IS YOUR IDEA OF A GOOD TIME.

Disagree completely !!!!!!

DO NOT USE MDPV AT EXCESSIVE DOSES UNLESS PARANOID PSYCHOSIS IS YOUR IDEA OF A GOOD TIME !

Just my opinion .

^ Lol you know what I mean, if dosing is kept strictly moderate you oughtn't go crazy. If it isn't you undoubtedly will.

Just thought 96 hours was a bit random with no other parameters , that's all, but you know about 20% serious the rest just pissing about !;) :D

Oh and in response sjdghko;sfhnpufm,crUIPOAI@P>c ,IHD,EM21V89RGJIO .PL,DKMNOGIJGI,HJ =D HA KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT STRAIGHT AWAY :D