• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

I wish i hadn't bumped this thread, i keep craving MDPV every time i see it :\

It's terrible. Forced to quit using and abusing! As far as I know there is not a single source, anywhere, that provides us with MDPV. This truely sucks donkey balls. Sweden is dry as the Sahara Desert. Yes, even here. :(

By the way, which legal designer drug / RC currently available is similar in effect to MDPV? Would be interesting to hear your opinions, while we wait for further info on our favorite.

To me BZP is out of the question as it's not legal here in Sweden.

KFrid said:
By the way, which legal designer drug / RC currently available is similar in effect to MDPV? Would be interesting to hear your opinions, while we wait for further info on our favorite.

To me BZP is out of the question as it's not legal here in Sweden.
Dipenyl Prolinol is the newcommer. But it's not nearly as euphoric. (or so I've been told)

However, they also said MDPV wasn't euphoric at all and I found it to be more euphoric than Speed or Cocaine at times

AuraithX said:
Dipenyl Prolinol is the newcommer. But it's not nearly as euphoric. (or so I've been told)

However, they also said MDPV wasn't euphoric at all and I found it to be more euphoric than Speed or Cocaine at times

Do you have any trade-names per chance? Seems to be a broad range of chemicals.

KFrid said:
Do you have any trade-names per chance? Seems to be a broad range of chemicals.
?

"Diphenyl Prolinol" only refers to two chemicals. (R,S)(+,-)-diphenyl-2-pyrrolidinyl-methanol, the (R, +) being the most active one.

Nothing has come to replace MDPV so far on the research chem market. It is unique in its efffects and has a very strong addictive potential. Probably just as well that it is not readily available.
Diphenyl prolinol is a dud in my opinion. Way too toxic and best used as a low dose stimulant to get things done - it is not recreational. I doesn't sound like desoxy is comparable either. Hopefully something new will come around eventually to replace it, but the positive side of MDPV's absence right now is that it will probably be spared prohibition for a few more years, so maybe it can come back a few more times in the future ...

General alcazar said:
Nothing has come to replace MDPV so far on the research chem market. It is unique in its efffects and has a very strong addictive potential. Probably just as well that it is not readily available.
Diphenyl prolinol is a dud in my opinion. Way too toxic and best used as a low dose stimulant to get things done - it is not recreational. I doesn't sound like desoxy is comparable either. Hopefully something new will come around eventually to replace it, but the positive side of MDPV's absence right now is that it will probably be spared prohibition for a few more years, so maybe it can come back a few more times in the future ...

And its absence spares us from alot of hard comedowns, paranoia and anxiety. But god, I love it. 5 mg nasal and cleaning the room. It's great. =D

MDPVagrant said:
I agree in terms of addiction potential, but otherwise it's remarkably safe IMO. Kind of makes for a strange combination, a drug that you can SAFELY continue to redose every 5 minutes, forever... LOL.
*sound of alarm bells going off* 8o

Says who? Based on what? :|

Corrected:

I agree in terms of addiction potential, but otherwise it's remarkably safe IMO. Kind of makes for a strange combination, a drug that can allow you to SAFELY wank every 5 minutes, forever... LOL.

felixdahousekat said:
*sound of alarm bells going off* 8o

Says who? Based on what? :|

Once you establish a tolerance you can take fuckloads of it!

It isn't wise and it isn't clever and it can lead to psychotic breaks of you're too liberal with the dosing. :\

I agree in terms of addiction potential, but otherwise it's remarkably safe IMO. Kind of makes for a strange combination, a drug that can allow you to SAFELY wank every 5 minutes, forever... LOL.

Never found it a particularly hazardous occupation anyway, but I see the madness in your method! =D

This thread makes me want MDPV, now. Is it really better than amphetamine, or what? Which I happen to really like. And if MDPV makes you horny, then adding GBL to the mix must be a recipe for all sorts of sexual assaults. :D

Is it really better than amphetamine

Better would suggest comparable , it's far far superior IMO!

And if MDPV makes you horny, then adding GBL to the mix

Never entered my head actually!

MDPV vs. Desoxypipradrol

For anyone who has tried both of these, how do they compare?

Fastandbulbous? Any thoughts?

Also, just saw some mention of Parkinson symptoms in the post above. I remember reading some chemical in the early 80s caused Parkinson's out in California.....I believe it was some analog of fentanyl. Anyway, a bunch of young people (20s) or so ended up with Parkinson's. That kinda gives me second thoughts. Also, the fact that there's hardly any threads about desoxypipradrol leads me to believe that it hasn't been researched that much.

Peace,
Stoddard

stoddard I remember reading some chemical in the early 80s caused Parkinson's out in California.....I believe it was some analog of fentanyl. Anyway said:
You mean MPTP I assume? It was the dehydration product of MPPP synthesis. FYI it's a prodine/pethidine analog, not a fentanyl.

Desoxy is nothing like that and was tested on people. I don't know about MDPV though. Nobody has reported bad effects but who can say. Think Thalidomide or Aminorex and you can see even drugs companies fuck up from time to time...