• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

When you start quoting Doors lyrics it is always best to go to bed :)

^ Meh I quoted some last night ...but it wasn't me who brought the subject up , so I am absolved.

Yeah I'm only codding mdvp, I love Jimbo as much as the next man. When Manzarak shouts "Come on" in encouragement to Jim from off-mike and then Jim screams "Try to set the night on FIRE..." on that Ed Sullivan performance it makes my hair stand on end :)

^ you heard Manazareks , 'the whole thing started with rock 'n' roll now it's out of control' album ?

No - think the last thing I heard of Ray's was the "An american prayer" talky thingy he did with morrisons poetry.

^ It's after the doors , ah 74 I think, worth a listen mind!

MDPVagrant said:
I am deleting all my posts on this thread. BL does not deserve the vast amount of time and energy I've put into contributions here, both in terms of adding to the general knowledge base, and in terms of harm reduction.

The moderator who calls himself "vecktor" is apparently intelligent and informed enough about MDPV to offer you what I did previously. If you need more information on MDPV, talk to him.

I am the messiah (brian)
all bow down to the mightly Vecktor :| :)

actually the only reason I have replied is so that the MDPVagrant post is preserved in aspic.

MDPVagrant: "what the lord giveth he shall take away" ???? :|

Last edited:
^I just have one question - do you feel good about what you're doing?

Helping people is usually a thankless task. Sometimes people won't immediately appreciate what you've done.

^I believe it's too late. He's decided to close his book and leave us inferior specimens of humanity behind.

New said:
^I believe it's too late. He's decided to close his book and leave us inferior specimens of humanity behind.

Wasn't it just a bad comedown from said substance? :(

From what I gather of the situation, yes.

But he's decided that we're not worth teaching anymore because we don't appreciate him enough for his liking.

New said:
Helping people is usually a thankless task. Sometimes people won't immediately appreciate what you've done.

Exactly...I'm not saying in any way that I know anything *close* to what MDPVagrant and vektor (I hope I spelled that right) in regards to this subject. BUT, I love giving advice to people that need it or are going through hard times. Some thank me but a lot also goes unnoticed it seems; however, it doesn't bother me at all. Just reaching out to people makes me feel good. If in my time at Bluelight (or anywhere else) I only manage to actually help *one* person, then I consider that a success.

MDPVagrant, I'm sorry you feel it's neccessary to pull down all of your posts, as a lot of it has very useful information. I have recieved information that has helped me from some of your posts. "NEW" is right, though, it *should* be a thankless task, especially if you are so passionate about the subject you are trying to educate people about.

One more thing I want to say, is that I have seen numerous people reach out to you, in times where *you * have felt very low and in the "lowest level of hell". I know you think that the majority of bluelighters have an "IQ less than 90" , and even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that people have shown you compassion and offered support. From what I have seen, firsthand, (of course before your hateful replies were removed by a mod) you were FAR from thankful. So, it's amusing that it bothers you so much that your efforts are not properly appreciated when you rarely show the same respect to anyone else.

MDPVagrant said:
There, tough guy... YOU supply 'em with all the knowledge I just wiped off BL. Not that you'd genuinely care anything about knowledge and information (or even harm reduction), as your attitude clearly shows.

It's not just you... This forum of "Totse transplants" (mods and users alike) doesn't deserve any of the enormous amount of time and energy I've put into it, and I'm pulling most of it off.

I will try :)
but clearly I will be inadequate.

I'm pretty confused, did any of this happen in this thread or was it somewhere else?

Stainboy said:
I'm pretty confused, did any of this happen in this thread or was it somewhere else?

Well the things I was referring to has happened in a few different threads...of course all on the same topic-MDPV.