• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

I'm unfortunately not a professional in this; I must ask: what is good amount of water to make rectal administration the best? How much is required, in other words? 5ml, or more? Is one ml enough?

I've tried a mini enema and almost sprained my arm. I wonder what those geniuses over at Drug Culture would have to say about asking for plugging help. =D

I've tried a mini enema and almost sprained my arm.

Are you sure you're putting it in the correct orifice - there should be no 'arm straining' or the like squirting 5ml of liquid up yer bum - it's a movement not that dissimilar to wiping your arse!

ugh no way! i refuse to have anything up my ass ever again after having my bum fingered whilst pissed on holiday... and it was horrible.

edit: i ment by my bird!

Maybe I've just got short arms. i couldn't get a proper angle.

Bring plenty underkegs to the town please tyler , there's a good fellow!

Fast n Bulby: Time for rectal exam? =D I know you clean your drugs up before putting them up there, but I wonder what risks are involved anyway, and especially for those that don't clean their drugs before? I'm thinking of nasty sideproducts and things like cancer, etc. If someone does it two times a week or even every day which some people do, and have unpure substances they're probably putting some nasty stuff up there.

This is only an impulse thought I got, my mind is a bit "sped up" today...;)

Can't someone with experience put up a guide with photos for rectal admin? =D

Also, doesn't solution drip out of your arse, or do you have to have your bum in a high level for a few minutes first?

It's wonderful what discussions get started on a board like this. :D

ok I would just like to add my quick opinion about mdpv

have been experimenting with it a little bit for the first time yesterday - it is VERY potent, which you guys have already expressed - but to me it is not very pleasing - kind of like the strength of methamphetamine, but with out any of the good parts

kind of like the strength of methamphetamine, but with out any of the good parts

Disagree completely ! kinda first time I used it I felt a bit jittery but with correct dosing over a period of a day or two it kicks the shot out of out stimulant I have ever tried !
Really offer me cocaine ~ take MDPV anyday! ~ meth I wouldn;t use it now if you paid me !
Horses for courses I guess!

jup, thats why i do it every day

You sleep 12 hours a day ? ~ clearly some genetic inheritance from alleged fairy tale character "Rip Van Winkle" That kind of oversleeping would make me tired!

^ Have to agree with Mr Z here - MDPV is potent, but doesn't seem to have anything like the crazy potential of meth for most people. If I'd used meth the way I sometimes use MDPV, I'd be getting a giggle jacket (the ones with the extra long bits that tie behind your back) for Xmas.

BTW Refluxer - if a compound is carcinogenic, all you're doing is changing the site of where it begins by changing the route of administration (except for specific carcinogen/organ linkes like benzene & bladder cancer). I like to wash/clean things regardless of route of administration. Certain drugs have cytotoxic/carcinogenic compounds present as impurities if made by a certain route (eg. 1,3-dimethyl-2-phenylaziridine in meth made using RP/I) so if you know there's the possibility of them being present, your health choices are in your hands...

Plant extracted drugs are generally far, far better in this respect.

zophen said:
You sleep 12 hours a day ? ~ clearly some genetic inheritance from alleged fairy tale character "Rip Van Winkle" That kind of oversleeping would make me tired!
see the vicious cycle? ;)

FnB: Yeah, I know cleaning stuff up is better with all routes of administration. I think I was just going through the anal phase (known and taught by psychologists all over the world) again. :)

Anyhow, have a nice weekend all of you.

fastandbulbous said:
^ Have to agree with Mr Z here - MDPV is potent, but doesn't seem to have anything like the crazy potential of meth for most people. If I'd used meth the way I sometimes use MDPV, I'd be getting a giggle jacket (the ones with the extra long bits that tie behind your back) for Xmas.
Ditto... IMO MDPV is far easier on the body & brain than either meth or coke. Not that it qualifies as 'easy' tho... IME longer runs can still get messy. Long term dopamine overload = psychosis, no matter how you cut it. It just seems to take a lot longer & come on more gradually with MDPV.