Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 9: The thrill of the chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I should check in as well...

Still "at it" daily without any time off for longer than a day or two for almost two years now (I think). This sucks. I'm ready to quit but can't seem to muster up enough confidence/determination to make it happen. I need to quit.

I am still functioning as well as can be expected. Dosing has climbed quit a bit in the last couple of months after maintaining on very little each day before that. I also find myself going on mini vap runs (usually snort these days) which usually only last six hours or so. Vaping brings me instantly to psychosis land which can be a lot of fun. Fortunately it wears off very quickly once I stop. I can fall asleep within minutes of my last vap.

Quasi - some of the health problems you experience from your runs with apvp sound eerily familar. Lately i find myself experiencing a wide array of symptoms that mirror symptoms of multiple sclerosis. I cant walk right. I find myself shaking Parkinson's style. I find myself feeling pain all throughout my body but its dull and hard to pinpoint exactly where it is. I experience cognitive problems such as problems following others speech, difficulty understanding/recognizing my surroundings, perceptual changes (colors change, the room will appear hazy or have a strange glow to it), difficulty speaking, unusual responses to temperature changes, etc The scary part is these symptoms occur sometimes randomly in spurts and not always in correlation with my use of Mdpv. I slowed down considerably for a couple of weeks during which I skipped dosing every single day yet I still experienced episodes of MS like symptoms during that time. The symptoms tend to come and go as they wish and I'm beginning to wonder if they will persist even if I quit altogether.

Not complaining or anything just reporting. I take full responsibility for my reckless behaviour in hopes my words deter atleast one person from making the mistake of dancing with this devilish alien powder.

Most Die Probably Vaping this stuff (just joking here... sort of). OK folks? This stuff is bad news and should be avoided at all costs.

I havent ordered pv this year (maybe just once - memory is fucked). For about 6 months i was on it all weekend every weekend. Then id need etizolam to calm down the paranoia during the week. That would take care of my mental health. I'll have to face the music when i eventually get off etizolam.

I only got into PV cos i couldnt get any decent meph post ban. After 6 months i switched to using PV far less often. Like once a month, then once a quarter, now one every 6 months, maybe never again. Vaping scares the shit out of me, but its the only way to take it. I hate the fucked asthmatic wheezing for days afterwards, and the heart palps during. I honestly fear for my life.

I think reading about the tragedy of Ektamine and other PV deaths made the difference. This stuff is deadly for real. And none of us is invincible.

Last edited:
Hi there,

yesterday I actually tried to force me to binge on that material but as expected the side effects got too pronounced after the 5th ~5mg-dose (suspected, only measured the last dose to have a clue what was consumed) : racing heart, scatter brain. First dose taken at 3:00 p.m., last dose at 11:30 p.m. . Could not sleep till 9 a.m., slept for 2 hours. Resumé : Okay stimulation, too long come down ... HR and BP still elevated, the main argument for MDPV is the price. I had 4 different batches over the years (since 2009) and never finished any of them. There are superior stimulants (regarding effects/side effects - ratio), also with stronger dopaminergic push, only lazy people, masochists or folks with extensive knowledge about the safety of MDPV would prefer that substance to them. Sorry to be rude, but IMHO this shit sucks for small binges in comparison (dunno about hardcore binges, never do that, maybe will when I have the time). I'm a bit annoyed right now, ya diig :D People, please seek out "healthier" substances, they exist.

Ziiirp - I wouldn't bother trying to attain the PV euphoria. Once you find it it's so much trouble.

I had an extensive dream about mdpv and apvp right before I woke up. It was so real and so disappointing, I spent 20 or so minutes trying to get a hit on foil but kept losing the tube, lighter, getting interrupted, having to hide the foil, etc.

In my dream I even felt guilty that I was trying to use the stuff. I hate these drug dreams. Still staying strong though, no intention of ordering.

Talked to a buddy about getting some weed though and I might be able to make that happen, I sure would like some weed. I've done nothing but synthetic noids for the past few years, I miss the real deal.

Mdpv psychosis - I used to get parkinson like symptoms AFTER a binge. I remember one time I flipped out in front of a loved one because I couldn't even tie my shoes after I woke up from a gram binge. It was hard to initiate movement and walking felt rigid and weird.

I hope you find the strength to stop man. Maybe even try another longer acting stim to get off of it. You ever try any of the gentler ones? Maybe 4-fa or something like that might help you ween off. I'm sure it's going to be really tough to just stop cold when you've been at it so long.

Quasistoned said:
Mdpv psychosis - I used to get parkinson like symptoms AFTER a binge. I remember one time I flipped out in front of a loved one because I couldn't even tie my shoes after I woke up from a gram binge. It was hard to initiate movement and walking felt rigid and weird.

I have frequently experienced this after binges over the years as well. Always considered it to be part of the game "so to speak". However, this is remarkably different in how broad the range of symptoms are, how intense they are when they appear and how consistent they are when they do show up. The only inconsistency is that they seem to appear and disappear randomly (ie doesn't matter how much or how little I am using, no correlation to diet, sleep, etc. Sometimes I experience symptoms every day and sometimes weeks go by without them.

I have been using mdpv for far long enough to know that what i am experiencing lately is not normal. It all appeared out of nowhere one day with no changes in my life that I can correlate the changes to. Somethings wrong with me. Whether or not mdpv is to blame is unknown but I mention it here since it is quite likely in part responsible.

The most unsettling of it all is the perceptual changes that occur and the difficulty i experience in trying to understand my surroundings. There are times when I cannot follow what somebody is saying because my brain no longer comprehends their speech. The English language suddenly becomes foreign or alien to me. The perceptual changes I experience are usually something like the room suddenly becoming amber in tint or very very foggy as if the room is suddenly filled with white smoke. Sometimes my surroundings appear visually foreign or alien to me as if I no longer understand whats around me . Its frightening sometimes honestly.

Quasistoned said:
I hope you find the strength to stop man. Maybe even try another longer acting stim to get off of it. You ever try any of the gentler ones? Maybe 4-fa or something like that might help you ween off. I'm sure it's going to be really tough to just stop cold when you've been at it so long.

I can stop. I've done it before. I just don't think I can ever stop for good. I'm prettty sure mdpv will haunt me until the day I die. It has sunk its teeth into me like no other drug has before - and I've used and been addicted to an ebarrasing long list of drugs over the years. Some drugs longer than others. Some more severely than others... but nothing NOTHING has ever hooked me quite like Mdpv has.

parkinsonian like symptoms, dyskinesia, is due to imbalance in the dopamine levels in your body and your receptors after heavy pv abuse, commonly seen with antipsychotics sometimes used in the treatment of people suffering stimulant psychosis.

it can be treated with drugs like procyclidine and trihexyphenidyl, and is usually reversible, but yes, frightening, and an obvious sign that you need to stop fucking around with your body by doing loads and loads of pv all the time.

First, i dont advocate the use of MDPV in any way, its more adictive than crack for sure.

But as a long time user, i dont have the same experiences as yours, so i'll share it there.

I only use PV for wanking.

My libido is naturaly to low to allow me to desire any sexe of any kind ( lost all my girls freinds because of rather doing video games than going to bed).
But as time pass without sexe, i feel i need some, i have sexy dreams, etc .
But i dont feel doing sexe, no motivation, no pleasure, and all that put me in a bad frustrated mood.

So basicaly, i take MDPV once a week or less.
I vape, for about 6 hours and 4-5 orgasms.
After that, my dick hurts and i feel bored, so take 1-1.5 mg of sublingual etizolam, and i sleep 30 minutes after laying down in bed ( its enough for me, zero tolerance).

The following day i often want to do it again but just say "no" to myself, and thats ok until next time.
MDPV have been a very freightening problem before i got etiazolam, but its no more.

My only advise, no, ORDER, would be :
Never try MDPV if you dont got benzo available.

MDPV is not euphoric, but its the only stim i ever want to use now.
I dont know if it become euphoric when got to the crazy territory, never used it for more then 24h ( flushing time ).

Not other stim can do the job i use MDPV for, because :
- MDPV is the most aphrodisiac of all "pur" stims ( meph and psychedelics can sometime be )
- MDPV dont stimulate you, you dont want to move, go party, clean appartment like others do
- MDPV dont touch serotonine.

And i cant stand any serotonine acting drug, depression is hell for 15 days even with low serotonine type like amphetamine or meth.
So stuff like mephedrone and 4-FA is out of the question.

The only other stim of his kind is cocaine/crack, but it doesnt increase my sex drive at all.

So MDPV alow me to have/enjoy sexe without having to pay it back with severe depression, like it was before.

See, I agree MDPV can be hell, but i can't hate PV : despite what i can read in any other posts, it saved my brain.

So in my case moderation is possible ( for 1.5 years at least), as long as i get a benzo escape door near me.

OK, enough PV posting, got some job to be done.

Anyone heard from Anatrica recently ? She's not logged into BL for 5 weeks. I'm a bit concerned.

Not that I'm stalking her, I just look at peoples profiles occasionally and notice things.

Quite a few people seem to just vanish off the face of the earth, or vanish off the face of BL at least. I suppose it could either be a good sign, or a bad sign.

Nope. Good point MDB. Last we heard she was visiting her BF in mental hospital I think.

Earth to Anatrica. This is Earth. Do you copy? Over.

Have just send her an pm on facebook, had her email and found her profile. Let's hope she is okay

Last edited:
^Last thing she wrote on here was that she got out from rehab and she got some a-pvp on the way and she couldn't wait to hit it.
She have not pm me back on fb yet.

About me:

I have run out of mxe was a great time, didn't think much of mdpv these few days, but man am I trippin for some now, or a-pvp.

One of my vendors I haven't used that much, I just saw now that you can buy 10g of a-pvp and they double it and give you a free 10g, so 20g totally.. And cheap as hell. Fuck the cravings is insane right now.

Last edited:
^Last thing she wrote on here was that she got out from rehab and she got some a-pvp on the way and she couldn't wait to hit it.
She have not pm me back on fb yet.

About me:

I have run out of mxe was a great time, didn't think much of mdpv these few days, but man am I trippin for some now, or a-pvp.

One of my vendors I haven't used that much, I just saw now that you can buy 10g of a-pvp and they double it and give you a free 10g, so 20g totally.. And cheap as hell. Must resist! Fuck the cravings is insane right now.

Hey I know all about that story.

Just a heads up, 200+g of mdpv has gone through my lab and my story about psychosis is from the very too good to be true you are talking about.

have answered you now :)

man have to sleep but can't, its going crazy my mind right now, more than it use to infact about the thinkin and craving of mdpv.

Last edited:
Don't do it Nicklazz. Get more MXE if anything. You've been doing so well without it mate. Come on Brother you can do this. Believe. <3

Hey Nick I've been having some real cravings myself. I just remind myself about all the bad things that happen to me on apvp, and how OVERALL unpleasant the experience is. It ain't worth the meager euphoria from the first couple toots of vapor. Sometimes I think I actually had some fun snorting it but I just know I'd end up busting out some foil and going hogwild.

I really could lose my job if I touch it again. Just would take the wrong person to notice me in and out of the bathroom. No one shits that much, lol. Having spent a considerable time sober, the personality change is lighting fast too and I broadcast strong vibes of being a tweeker.

Best weapon against the cravings is to keep your mind busy, so that the cravings have fewer chances to surface in your mind. This usually involves just getting out and about for me, doing different things in different places with different people. It's monotony that drives the craving for MDPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.