European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 9: The thrill of the chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on poppy tea and etizolam tonight. Just put the foil and pv away without touching it cause I saw the time.

Is the duration of vaped really short? I seemed to be tipping out another bump only a few minutes after the foil had cooled. Maybe 5 at a push.

If not, probably my vaping technique? Or vaping in general is shit and I should try snorting it or plugging?

First time using it, got through about 500mg in 3 days, over probably 3x6hour "sessions".
Definitely got a taste of the "just one more" mentality mind - feels a bit like its almost there but never quite, leading to repeated dosing.

What do the aficionados have to say?

It's stupidly short acting when vaped. Redosing is self reinforcing and it also gets to be stupidly addictive.

My first gram of mdpv lasted me a few weeks. My 2nd maybe a week, and by my 3rd gram I had picked up smoking it and from that point forward a gram would typically last 3 or 4 days with constant compulsive redosing.

Once you start feeling that "one more hit" or "one more bump mentality" it's all downhill from there. Most people redose compulsively regardless of outside factors such as sleep, work, responsibilities, etc. It gets out of control before you even realize it.

It only gets worse and worse mate. Even after a while to recouperate the paranoid delusions come back harsher and harder than the last time. In the end that's all you'll be left with.

50g runs. Fucking hell. How are you still able to type?

Yea, like I had stated months ago I never experienced paranoia or had delusions. I literally would use til I passed out and wake up and do it again. I am not kidding when I say i used no self control, its not a accomplishment either. I am pretty sure I fucked my liver really good taking this episode into account and the blood filled piss episode from a few months ago. Besides the FBI agents trying to set me up and talking about my dick I feel like I did before I ever discovered MDPV. Unfortunately all my relationships arnt like they were before using, time to pick up the pieces. I share in hopes someone will think twice about coming to the dark side, though this thread should be enough, because there is no going back. I dont think I will forget the consequences this time and hopefully dont get the itch, scares the hell out of me because I am that drawn to it.

Been on poppy tea and etizolam tonight. Just put the foil and pv away without touching it cause I saw the time.

Is the duration of vaped really short? I seemed to be tipping out another bump only a few minutes after the foil had cooled. Maybe 5 at a push.

If not, probably my vaping technique? Or vaping in general is shit and I should try snorting it or plugging?

First time using it, got through about 500mg in 3 days, over probably 3x6hour "sessions".
Definitely got a taste of the "just one more" mentality mind - feels a bit like its almost there but never quite, leading to repeated dosing.

What do the aficionados have to say?

Be careful, once vaped its hard to go back to another ROA, I am guessing the needle even more so. And vaping in my experience is much more compulsive and harder to hide.

Yea, like I had stated months ago I never experienced paranoia or had delusions. I literally would use til I passed out and wake up and do it again. I am not kidding when I say i used no self control, its not a accomplishment either. I am pretty sure I fucked my liver really good taking this episode into account and the blood filled piss episode from a few months ago. Besides the FBI agents trying to set me up and talking about my dick I feel like I did before I ever discovered MDPV. Unfortunately all my relationships arnt like they were before using, time to pick up the pieces. I share in hopes someone will think twice about coming to the dark side, though this thread should be enough, because there is no going back. I dont think I will forget the consequences this time and hopefully dont get the itch, scares the hell out of me because I am that drawn to it.

I dunno about liver problems, but I STRONGLY suspect that mdpv is toxic to the kidneys. I've had so many concerning renal symptoms when I used mdpv it's ridiculous. I can actually recall now after my very first vaping binge for about a week or so I'd get intense urges to pee. I actually pissed my pants once because I couldn't get my belt buckle off fast enough in the bathroom and the urge to go was so strong I couldn't hold it.

Those little episodes went away but in future pv trips I often had aching pain in my kidneys. I considered going to the hospital once because I had bladder pain and a strong urge to urinate but I couldn't pass anything for the life of me. When I finally pissed (after I ran out of mdpv of course) it was very painful and a dark brown color. Occasionally I wonder if I won't have kidney problems later in life or even do now and just don't know it.

I had a dream 2 days ago about mdpv. I haven't had mdpv in 2 years (plenty of apvp since then but it ain't the same imo) but in that dream I snorted it and I could exactly remember the gritty earthy taste of mdpv and I got high as fuck in my dream. It's been playing on my mind a lot since then. If I'm honest, I'd jump through some flaming hoops to taste mdpv again but I'm not quite willing to order anything outside of the US because I have no idea when it would arrive and I've always ordered domestic. If I somehow found an underground source in my country I know I'd cave and order.

It's ridiculous but the fascist laws of the USA are saving me from myself. I can't control mdpv. No one can.

The ease of access is what scares me the most. I don't know how I will defend from the cravings I am sure to get and knowing its reasonably accessible. Hopefully I think of the consequences of breaking those fascist laws and my FBI friends and stop myself, knowing myself it will only take one event that I cant cope with and I will resort to something destructive.

Hey gang. I didnt go on a mad 25 gram bender. Luckily that package got waylaid in transit. Good thing id say. Had a tasty 5g dance with the devil, and a love bird. It was fantasmical as always. Lost wieght, gained wieght, kept my job, recovered fine..
Got ten grams on the way.
lol

Happiness,
The Prof

One could come to the conclusion, that PV is relatively safe to take within safety borders (say 15mg). People ingesting 500mg/day is a quite common observation (I would never do that, as the effects are too overwhelming with >15mg). If you'd take 100 times a threshold dose of regular (isomer mixture) amphetamine, say ~1,5 grams, daily you would likely not survive a 5 day trip. No offense to anyone who got seriously hooked, but in the end it could happen with any substance. I like about MDPV that it is reliable in fucking you up, it is common sense today, for me it is like the stimulant prototype without any useless euphoria. Another thing I noticed, if you take just one small dose (5-15 mg), the next day it reveals its anxiolytic properties through the massive Norepinephrine rebound (I guess). I kinda feels like a low dose Cannabis high, anyone else noticed that ?

One could come to the conclusion, that PV is relatively safe to take within safety borders (say 15mg). People ingesting 500mg/day is a quite common observation (I would never do that, as the effects are too overwhelming with >15mg). If you'd take 100 times a threshold dose of regular (isomer mixture) amphetamine, say ~1,5 grams, daily you would likely not survive a 5 day trip. No offense to anyone who got seriously hooked, but in the end it could happen with any substance. I like about MDPV that it is reliable in fucking you up, it is common sense today, for me it is like the stimulant prototype without any useless euphoria. Another thing I noticed, if you take just one small dose (5-15 mg), the next day it reveals its anxiolytic properties through the massive Norepinephrine rebound (I guess). I kinda feels like a low dose Cannabis high, anyone else noticed that ?

I have never seen someone who uses MDPV "responsibly." As for being a cannabis like high, you must not have MDPV. I have seen the most responsible turn into instant fiends and their response is to never touch it again. Its a dance with the devil, I would say you are in the minority and responsible use is probably impossible for the average member of these forums.

The thing is, I went out of control with other substances, but never with MDPV, because it is simply not pleasurable, so I stopped after the second tiny dose (5-7mg). Like another poster mentioned, it sets you into fight-and-flight-mode without any extras, it will never get better if you take more, instead you get even more anxious, too much Norepinephrine floating around after the initial 10min dopamine rush. Pure, anxiogenic stimulation, if I would seek such feelings, you could call me masochistic.

I find MDPV to be very pleasurable. Not at 7mg doses, but higher. Redosing does retain that pleasure well too, much so if it's good MDPV. Classic example of YMMV.

Yeah 15mg doses seem to give nice effects without leading to psychosis - although I know that's missing the point entirely =D

there is no such thing as a 7mg or 15mg dose of mdpv. how much you have in your posession should be considered the 'dose' you're going to end up using after you inevtibaly start binging on it.

Good to see some more action in the PV thread again :D

Hey gang. I didnt go on a mad 25 gram bender. Luckily that package got waylaid in transit. Good thing id say. Had a tasty 5g dance with the devil, and a love bird. It was fantasmical as always. Lost wieght, gained wieght, kept my job, recovered fine..
lol

Happiness,
The Prof

Good to hear you didn't get that package dude!

10 fuckin grams!? take care :)

I can't control mdpv. No one can.

Word mate!

Last edited:
there is no such thing as a 7mg or 15mg dose of mdpv. how much you have in your posession should be considered the 'dose' you're going to end up using after you inevtibaly start binging on it.

What can I say, some of us have self control :D Came as a shock to me too!

williing to bet the vast majority who come into contact with MDPV don't.

lol

Happiness,
The Prof

Just curious dude, but why do you keep trying to push it so far man? 25 grams? I feel like I need to reach through the computer and slap some sense into you bro.

Do you hate your life that much that 25 grams of mdpv sounds appealing? I don't really get it, at least practice a little harm reduction and don't order fatal amounts because lets face it, 25 grams is beyond dangerous. Serious shit is inevitably gonna happen, it's self harming bro I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.