European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 9: The thrill of the chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding meself to the list of peevypeeps congratulating you on your replacement therapy regime, Nick. In some situations it really is best to just spunk yer drugmoney on drugs that ain't peev. It's all well and good saying folk should spend it on summat practical instead but if it's a drug you are trying to avoid then a less iffy drug is often best. Personally, I'd maybe try to avoid replacing wiv stims (especially shitey ones like meph :p;)<3) cos that's almost a bit of a tease. I'd be more inclined to go for summat completely different to try to get away from the compulsion to use compulsive stims compulsively if it were I. MXE would be high on my list as it's so amazingly good for helping to get over cravings, compulsions and dependencies. And, being me, I'd obviously always recommend psyches for the changing of the mindset to a more positive and productive one. But obviously these things are personal choices. Whatever you can find to keep you away from the peev in the early stages of Peev Avoidance Therapy is great. As long as it doesn't end up creating a new problem anyway. Can be a tricksy ol' bizniz finding ways to change yer mindset when it comes to stuff like peev. It's a bit of a hard act to follow for a fiend :\

But waffle aside, you're doing great, Nick <3

Thanks mate! :D

And yea mxe is high on my list too, but I saw the ethylone on sale for nothing so got that, and meph.. Well I run out of ethylone so got a 1g of meph after hehe, but man it is as pricey as a g of mdpv. You don't get a lot for your money when it comes to meph, done with a g in few hours.

Must get some more mxe when I get money on my card again.

Yea its going to take some time, but hopefully I some day get completelly out of this pv cravings.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.