European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dopamine rebound of it is actually worse than speed or meph IMO/IME. Seems to make me want to eat junk and not sleep right for days after. Haven't bothered with it for a while and not got the epic weight loss effect and lack of exercise which is a plus.

Quite a nice high but lends itself to compulsive and utterly pointless redosing. With a good dose of self control it would be ok, pity :D

I thought it might be alright, but don't really enjoy it.

Am positive whatever it is ain't the same as the early batches people raved about.

The high is a bit lame, the comedown more noticeable than the high, compulsion to redose just to avoid the comedown too, rather than to regain any high....I find it far LESS compulsive than meph, and far MORE toxic feeling.

I won't flush what i got left, but can't see when I'll do it tbh.

Prob as soon as my meph supplier runs out, lol.

my thoughts on the matter:

MDPV is a relatively boring stimulant, and I could take it or leave it. It is hard to stop taking once you start, but not worse than methamphetamine to me. It is useful to have in the tool box for emergencies, or days when work simply must be done and there is no other way to make yourself do it.

In the end, I am not entirely impressed with the white mdpv i have had and all in all it has led me to a strange and mildly painful little set of experiences in my life. I never saw why anyone would ruin their life with this stuff, it's not that great. Then again- some people ruin their lives over magic the gathering cards.

I am not super crazy about it. I am not bothered, not really, that it is being scheduled everywhere. I think it's lame for any material to be controlled, but rather this is one that i will not cry about seeing it go.

Not fantastic, weird little fad. Cheap and useful stim, kind of lame.

About all i have to say about it.

Ohhhh, and it does make for great love making sessions.

are there any risks associated with taking a sample of mdpv that has been exposed to air for a couple weeks? the color has changed a bit, with a pinkish tone to it.

eta; i hope the answer is 'ya it's fine' or else im gonna be pissed

MDPV has ruined some nights for me, and i'll never go near it again. Once should have been enough, but in all my misguided and arrogant wisdom, I persisted with it a few times, telling myself I could control it. Lead to some quite awful experiences, bordering psycosis, delusions, and absolutely terrifying paranoia. I've spent a few nights (and days), wondering round, sweat pouring off me, in absolute fear of my surroundings and peers.

When I admitted myself into A&E, I finally came to my senses - never again. Fully aware that most of my experiences were very much my own fault, however. Something good to come out of it.

you guys ever had that feeling when you can't find your bag of powder and you start turning into a madman?

ya

are there any risks associated with taking a sample of mdpv that has been exposed to air for a couple weeks? the color has changed a bit, with a pinkish tone to it.

eta; i hope the answer is 'ya it's fine' or else im gonna be pissed
Ya, it's fine... may have lost a bit of potency but it will be alright.

you guys ever had that feeling when you can't find your bag of powder and you start turning into a madman?

ya
Quite honestly I've had far more more 'mad feelings' after finding the bag of powder, than after not being able to find it. Got an order of tannish/non-hcl base on the way in the mail, so I might be able to find my bag again soon =D. And an order of kratom to mitigate the comedowns (it helps, without a doubt).

Last edited:
Quite honestly I've had far more more problems after finding the bag of powder, than after not being able to find it %).
that's strange. i can handle it just fine
emot-smug.gif

i don't really know what u mean by that.

eta; btw how would you compare it to ritalin. i like the idea that what i have is at least as good as ritalin, but i've never tried it before
What I mean is that e.g. it doesn't produce a magical feeling of empathy between people (which even coke can generate, to some extent) -- the high is rather plain and "just" a dopamergic stimulation, as the stuff doesn't touch serotonin or opiate or cannabis receptors at all. Lots of people seem to be looking for 'something special' from a drug that peevee isn't about... it's very focused on doing one thing, and doing it completely.

Last edited:
i was actually referring to your 'everyone and no one' comment

and are you sure it's mostly dopaminergic? i'm not what you would call a healthy person, but i feel an obvious adrenalin rush on it

hmm seriously contemplating this stuff but it seems that some people truly get hooked on this, plus as ivve never really chased lines on foil id be abit wary of messing up

and are you sure it's mostly dopaminergic? i'm not what you would call a healthy person, but i feel an obvious adrenalin rush on it
Yes, I'm sure... an adrenaline rush can also come from a mental feeling ('anxiety') that translates to physical. But it's not directly physical and is mostly dopaminergic... if it weren't, I'd probably be dead by now.
hmm seriously contemplating this stuff but it seems that some people truly get hooked on this, plus as ivve never really chased lines on foil id be abit wary of messing up
Not saying you should try it, but foil chasing/vaping is so foolishly easy that a 2-year-old mongoloid child with autism and parkinson's disease could do it :p.

Meaning everyone says or feels they can control it just fine, and few/no one ends up doing so while it's around.
hmm, i don't see why anyone would fake superior self-control like that, as it would be stupid to think of someone as 'weak' for succumbing to any powerful substance.

eta; or what other reason is there to fake it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.