European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flushed the last of my peevee today (~100mg) as I started on it again & was sick of that BS. Woke up at 2am or so sorta craving it & found that rinsed-out vaping straws = water in nose = buzz, LOL. Don't think I'm gonna buy it again, as IMO it is not worth the trouble and hassles it brings.

If I don't hit BL/this thread much anymore, here's sending out peevee enjoyment to all -- or the enjoyment of quitting it, whatever is the reader's cup of tea.

Peace...

Last edited:
Good job mate :)

Man how ironic is that, I am congratulating you and also looking forward to a night out when I get mine!

ppffff. Lol" the washed out straws though :)

With legislation in the pipeline to 'schedule I' MDPV in the U.S., I'm torn on whether to buy it again... and am leaning toward not doing it. 'Tis unnecessary at best & destructive at worst, and I can't seem to have it around without going overboard.

Perhaps a nice order of kratom instead...

Last edited:
Flushed the last of my peevee today (~100mg)

Good man yourself! :)

If I don't hit BL/this thread much anymore, here's sending out peevee enjoyment to all -- or the enjoyment of quitting it, whatever is the reader's cup of tea.

here here.
Peevee.... some rush.... but at the end of the day its all a loada bollox!

The amount of PV ive known people to flush is scary...

its hitting into tripple digits in grams.

thankfully not all in same place or the local populus would be feeling the effects in the drinking water ;)

hmm not tried the peevee yet but am tempted...

Been a bit of a cokefiend so not sure my dopamine receptors would recover from the bashing...

I am going to be ordering some in the not-so-distant future. See you all here soon :D

Is it worth ordering some? everyone i know has either given it away to some drugpig or has flushed the stuff after 6 odd days watching walls creak and move etc.. im still on the fence about it

I am going to be ordering some in the not-so-distant future. See you all here soon :D
If it does get scheduled, stash 90%+ of it and don't touch it til you see Santa's red hat coming down the chimney =D.

It's already illegal here but alas I am a bad ass.

Is it worth ordering some? everyone i know has either given it away to some drugpig or has flushed the stuff after 6 odd days watching walls creak and move etc.. im still on the fence about it
Stay there for awhile and don't move (chuckling :D)...

I don't think a US ban would too much of an impact, but I do know that stocking up could be the last bad decision I ever made!

And breakcorefiend, I would stay on the fence :)

I don't think a US ban would too much of an impact, but I do know that stocking up could be the last bad decision I ever made!
Yeah, it could be. Unless it was treated as a very serious decision, the potential consequences taken seriously and no fucking around once it was present/available.

I feel uncomfortable with my own decision to restock and want it to stay that way... seems just as it should be if respect for this substance is gonna be involved. If it was a stupid decision, I'm gonna treat it like it was a stupid decision and put the stuff up somewhere/let it sit until the time is right to mess around with it.

Last edited:
lol Vedbeet I love how your ability to make decisions regarding this PV has changed over the course of this one page is fantastic xP

PV is insane. No more no less. Ive no idea what to say or not say about it tbh haha.

PV is insane. No more no less. Ive no idea what to say or not say about it tbh haha.
Peevee has a certain "whip me, beat me, make my brain cells scream" quality to it that makes it clear why it has a hardcore fan base, despite all the problems/hassles that can come up with it... sort of a "stim-fiend's drug of choice" type quality, like eating a raw jalapeno peppers and then "ahhhhhhh.... think I'll have more of those" =D. The shit simply pulls no punches.

Last edited:
050101dopamineheart.jpg

I think this sum's up the old PV problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.