• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 4 - Egosyntonics R Us

I just insufflated my first ever dose of MDPV about 15 minutes ago. My batch is clumpy and white, I'm guessing the "speedy variety". Right now I'm already feeling a pretty nice mental "push" :D.

Got good feelings about this compound, think it could be right up my alley as I enjoyed taking Ritalin (methylphenidate) very much and it helped me ace my GCSEs. Reckon I might see how this goes and try and do some coursework later :).

Dose was 10mg btw.

Enjoy, I'd keep the dose low if you're trying to concentrate on work, otherwise you might be all over the place.

Try to avoid multiple redoses if you don't want to be up all night/days etc and having some benzos/booze/gbl on hand would be good if you feel jittery at all just to take the edge off if needed.

Tried taking some GBL to come down off my little MDPV binge the other day and I basically started spazzing out like a fish for hours... Kept trying for a knockout dose but I had obviously taken too much MPDV (the clumpy speedy kind) and I was a fucking mess.

Was a little wierd/off putting. Don't think I will try and use GBL to come down off stims again as I just fight the passing out no matter what :|

Anyone else expereinced this?

It's been nearly 4 hours since my first dose, having had a couple of topup bumps in the last 2 hours. I'd like to share some initial observations and chucklesome ruminations on this intriguing substance.

The high is pretty subtle indeed thusfar. I wasn't expecting to be "fucked" so I didn't make the classic mistake of doing way too much in search of a drone-esque euphoria. As others have suggested, Ritalin seems a pretty close comparison to peevee. I'm looking forward to maybe getting some euphoria on my third redose once the dopamine gets a-flowing nicely, but for the moment I'm content with just feeling incredibly focussed, alert and motivated.

I haven't done my coursework yet :D, instead I've been completely consumed by coming up with an ingenious idea for making money (which being on peevee I obviously think I've found) and keep forgetting I'm high on anything... Then I read things like this post :eek:.

Vocabulary and communication. Pevee posting. I understand now :) it really does make you stop and think about your language before you write more than three words at a time. Shambles must spend more time procrastinating over his posting than Miles Cooper on valentine's day (spent so long on that pointless pun), how he ever managed to write 20,000-odd posts eludes me.

So it's safer for me to be using a gram of this a fortnight than 6 grams of mephedrone? If so then this stuff is the shit (to illustrate how tweaked I am I just spent 10 minutes thinking of metaphors to put there then gave up) %).

EDIT: I only posted that question to make it look like my post had a "point" ;). Thanks for the concern man :), I won't be using anything like that amount, neither do I use mephedrone like that, I just felt like I should give you guys an excuse for reading this long pointless rant.

Last edited:
So it's safer for me to be using a gram of this a fortnight than 6 grams of mephedrone?

That's not really how harm reduction works...

MDPV is safer than taking Mephedrone but a gram in a fortnight is still pretty excessive tbh, do you have to be wired 24/7? maybe wait till you've experienced the comedown :) I've had a gram last me months so far.

btw @Shambles: Is there some hidden pun in the new thread's title? Or is this just about my smartassilicious articulation of the fact that we like being pveed up on pvee (as opposed to taking it involuntarily due to addiction)? ;)

Also, has anyone tried IMing this? How does it compare to smoking or sniffing, is it worth it?
Run out of veins and powder... Maybe it's time to quit. :(

^^^^^^^
What would the point of that be with MDPV? Don't get me wrong, I'm not being judgmental ;) But personally I find snorting highly effective and I probably won't even try to smoke it after all these reports that smoking is even more moreish.

Injecting is even more moreish :(
Just thought in a muscle might work stronger/faster than sniffing it, and i reckon smoking it tastes nasty.

I'm not being judgemental ;) But personally I find snorting highly effective and I probably won't even try to smoke it after all these reports that smoking is even more moreish.

I don't know if I believe that rnd.id ;) maybe I'll be bringing up this post in a few months when you're hitting the PV pipe, or whatever the hell one "hits" in such a process...
How goes the coursework? Still untouched? Same here, but ah well we got ages yet :\. I sense a sleepless night coming on. I'm aware that sleep is good and drugs are bad, but I don't think this will fuck me up as much as all-nighters on drone have been known to do, right? By "fuck me up" I mean impair my cognitive ability and generally reduce me to a paranoid shadow of a person... It won't do that, right?

sounds like classic sleep deprivation to me, i've seen PV make people paranoid pretty quickly

wait, what was that noise? did you hear that?

Waterfall: My spelling vas valid %) http://www.thefreedictionary.com/judgmental

Nah I haven't gotten much done either, though what I should be working on is a longer-term project, which of course increases the required discipline... about staying up, I found the paranoia relatively handleable (it was there but at least I was still aware of it), but you can't really generalize this across individuals. I'd try to get some sleep and/or not do anything demanding tomorrow, if at all possible.

are you american? because that's not the valid british english spelling

German and occasionally undecided about whether to use US or British English :)

Thank God I didn't humiliate myself with such an EADD faux pas ;). I would advise you to use British English since, as I'm sure everyone here agrees, it's the right kind :D. How woul you feel if the most prevalant culture in the world stole your language and dumbed it down?

AARGH! Curse laptop keyboards!

Last edited:
Injecting is even more moreish :(
Just thought in a muscle might work stronger/faster than sniffing it, and i reckon smoking it tastes nasty.

Oh it is and it does. You get this sustained rush from it and overall it lasts about 3-4 hours. Be careful though as it's still very addictive when administered into a muscle (got up to 300mg a day at one point due to that method of admin - and nearly wanked myself to death! =D

Unexpected cardiac concern best treated with alcohol?

What type of usage is deemed excessive or dangerous? I've got a feeling that mine is way over any threshold that's suggested....

Well nanobrain was up to 800mg/day for a while some time back and he said it's had no perceptable long term effects