European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does sound like some full on bizarre stuff. the random stuff people come out with reminds me of my thought process on MXE

Yup, doses do tend to creep up rather rapidly with peev, huh Brimz? 75mg is a shitload - especially on Day One 8o - but I've always found it's oddly "weak" IV'd. Compared to other ROA anyway. I have no idea why but it's just never seemed to have half the intensity of vaping even a fraction of the amount I'd use for IV, for me anyway. This is not a recommendation one way or t'other obviously. I know you're a big boy and can look after yourself but any passers-by would do well to not even go near a dose like that unless they are very, very sure of what they are doing.

Liking the creativity there too - although the cassette looks strangely depressed for some reason. Or possibly alarmed. More like alarmed looking at it again. What have you done to alarm your own artwork?!? 8:)D8o

Also liking the sneaky bit of peevpr0n in the corner there =D

(also, we appear to have the same laptop - only mine is a bit buggered at the moment)

Weak o mate u iv 75 ? n say that !!!

tis a diaz box .

my puta is fuked n all screeen gone i run it on a 42"hd tv

Weak o mate u iv 75 ? n say that !!!

Hahahahahahahaha! I'd happily take you up on that but for two tiny issues: no MPDV and no veins ;)

I just mean compared to vaping is all. The thought of vaping 75mg in one go is just unimaginable even with heavy tolerance but I'd have no problem IVing that amount at once if I'd built up a certain level of tolerance. It's one reason why I never really got into IVing the stuff even when I was still IVing stuff regularly - kinda like how you don't IV crack: it's just better smoked/vaped. I'm that way with peev.

*enjoys mental image of brimz as 75mg of mdpv hits his bloodstream*

Enjoy the sweats =D

Think you probably did right changing your mind about 5-MeO-DMT, to be honest. Just not a pleasant experience from all I've heard. Also a good call in not buying too much MXP at once, I'd say. The stuff is lush but (for me certainly) also very fiendish. It's really very stimulating and, combined with being very euphoric, that's very much a recipe for redosing. Given the somewhat patchy safety profile it seems to have it's definitely one to exercise a lil caution with. Jumped straight to the top of my fave dissociatives list (aside from good quality ketamine, of course <3) but I really don't trust myself to be using it often. Unfortunately :!

Rambling aside (I guess that coffee was stronger than I thought :D) enjoy =D

yea think too was a good call of me. Can't wait till try this MXP, allmost all drugs fiendish for me, can't stop so yes good I didn't order more :D

yea think too was a good call of me. Can't wait till try this MXP, all drugs fiendish for me, can't stop so yes good I didn't order more :D

That was karma 4 your efforts .

Wish they stopped making Methadone like that:)

go steady

Good point - more or less anything is a good option rather than buying more peevee for folk really struggling to keep a lid on it. I've not been keeping up with this thread as much as I have done so had forgotten that Nick has been steering clear of the loopydust for a while - good job, Nick :)

No, not at all. I almost never use downers to "balance out" peev. That'd ruin it. What would be the point? That's just getting fuxxorred. That's what I was meaning about it being a very niche thing - it's just plain difficult to actually go through the process necessary to get to the prize. That first day in particular is rough - nobody is gonna suggest otherwise. It's a tricky beast to master which is perhaps part of the appeal. Especially for those of us who are especially fond of stims - it's the must bucky of all the broncos. It actually balances itself out somewhere around the second day usually - there's a plateau stage where the physical effects start to become very pleasant rather than uncomfortable and there's a window of pure peev magic time available... until you tip over the other side and it gets messy again. Finding the "perfect run" is probably much of the appeal to most of us cos when you get it right it is indescribably good <3

And yes, peev psychosis is truly unique. Not always pleasant, admittedly. When it works just right it is just magical though. No other drug can produce those kinda effects. Most folk would probably never want to achieve those kinda effects. The one thing everybody agrees with in this thread is that MDPV is a freak of a drug and that any sensible person should leave well alone cos it has teeth. It's about as far from popular as a drug can be for all except the tiny minority who really are in awe of it. It's one of those things that you either get or you don't and it's far better you don't cos if you do nothing can ever come close. There's just nothing quite like it is all. Be glad you don't get along with it - just means you have sense and are less likely to be sectioned than some in this thread ;)

I've often said that this thread is probably the most HR-orienated on this site in a funny kinda way. Doesn't matter how much you talk about ODs, injection complications, addiction, ruination of social life and so on - people still want to take heroin. Just reading a few posts in the peev thread is enough to put most off ever trying it :D

Sorry for the supposition, that everyone needs downers in order to make the pevee consume sustainable. It seems some people just don't get along with NDRIs in general and I belong to that group nowadays, though there was a time, when 2-DPMP was managable for me without getting socially incompatible for a few days after one dose, although getting sleep is never a problem. I read along other experiences and some of the sophisticated stimulant users ingest rather low accumulated recreational doses of pevee and still claim, that it is the best stimulant out there for them. (WTF ??? 8() They also mentioned something along "one has to get accustomed to it".

So my conclusion is, that I am doing something wrong (i.e. craving a dopamine releaser and getting an NDRI). Ultra-low doses orally is next on my todo-list. There must be another way of getting the "magic" out of it without binging on it (although that it is the usual procedure to get the best out of a stimulant). To me it seems, that one has to empty the noradrenaline reservoir, before the effects are balanced out towards a more coke-like experience, where one does not realize tremors/BP that much anymore. Hopefully low oral doses are more balanced.

Maybe I just got always low quality pevee, who knows. I am jealous of the people, who are able to like it. :!

The knock post was very inspiring, a good way to augment my vocabulary. More of it please.

Last edited:
I've IM'd it several times, Brimz. Been trying to lay off (if not downright avoid) IM shots these last couple months cos I developed a coupla lumps around the injection site which just wouldn't shift and got a bit gunky now and then. Not properly gunky like a major infection - more like an insect bite that gets infected or even just a plain ol' zit. They've gone now but left scars. I've been meaning to look into sterilising procedures for IM solutions - f&b posted a guide once but am buggered if I can think where it would be. Presumably (and with some possible memory of what it said involved) it's basically a case of heating a lil bottle/jar of prepared solution in a pan of simmering water for a while - kinda like what you'd do with baby bottles I think (been a while since I sterilised baby stuff ;)).

The knock post was very inspiring, a good way to augment my vocabulary. More of it please.

It's a bit of a tradition to compose stupidly long posts consisting solely of phrases that begin MDPV around these parts. That and excessive alliteration. Word fukkery in general really. It actually seems to be a specific effect of the stuff cos it affects so many people who use it - even people that haven't read stuff like this thread to know that it's a "thing".

The "one has to get accustomed to it" thing is kinda true really. It does sound snobby I know but you just do. The effects are not what most people associate with... well... enjoyment even frankly. Not initially anyway. Most people are put off at the first use cos it comes on so stupidly strong and brings all the physical freakery along with. A common technique to minimise the freakiness is just to go up very slowly and let your body adjust to it. Many people try to go at it way too quickly and too hard. Softly, softly, catchee peevee.

You basically need plenty in your system before you get to the "good bit" because until that point you're mostly concerned with the heart pounding out your chest, the pins and needles, the... all that peripheral stimulation stuff that just isn't very comfortable. It's very tricky to get the balance right - even for those that have plenty experience. It's just not an "easy" drug to get along with.

Low dose oral is by far the gentlest approach to it I've tried. The duration is reasonable and the negative effects less acute. I don't know many (or any?) who use that method for extended binges cos I don't know anybody who's managed to stick to just oral dosing. As you are no doubt aware, it's vaping which catches people out - it's a very different experience to other ROAs. Also a highly compulsive one. I don't know of anybody who has been able to go back to other ROAs once they've vaped it. If you can find a way of getting some positives from it without vaping the stuff good luck to you. It's gotta be better for you taken any way than vaped. Not that that's saying much, mind... 8)

It's really not a habit you want to get into cos it gets pretty extreme. But you've read the threads so at least have some notion of what will happen if you choose to develop a taste for it. Until it happens you really don't know but you've seen, heard and read the horror stories so will but say to take care and never underestimate the fiend and the psychosis. Both are very real things and you will not be the one who doesn't have a problem with these things if you experiment with it to the point of actually enjoying it.

That sounds kinda preachy doesn't it. Not meant that way but the stuff has really messed with everybody I can think of who gets into it. It is a magical thing. It also takes no prisoners.

Erm... in many ways yes. They are so utterly different though it's a bit of an apples and oranges scenario. They're just plain different. At completely opposite ends of the scale in just about every way you can think of.

Interesting. The risk profile of mxp and diphenidine is putting me off though. I may make a small order at some point for curiosity's sake.

Thanks Shambles & brimz <3

I miss it like hell tho' in sum way, but the break im havin has and is GOLD

Another thing, WOW we are heading for an PV thread numba 11!!! :D

Last edited:
I'm in very much the same position in my "relationship" (as those key workers do like to call it 8)) with peev, Nick. I <3 the stuff. I also know it's not good for me to use it. Certainly not anything like the way I used to anyway. I don't like to think I'll never use it again but I am okay to accept I need to be extremely cautious if I choose to and that no matter how cautious I am I can't choose to very often. It is nice to have the option rather than the compulsion isn't it? :)

yes it is nice mate, very much :)

The reship I got of 1g a-pvp, hell I don't know right now if I want to use it. Sum in me want too and another won't. But there many days back till I even can get it, so a little time to think about it.

Last edited:
Take the time to consider your options, Nick. I know it goes against everything any self-respecting fiend would ever think to do but just cos drugs are in your presence you don't actually jhave to start taking 'em immediately. Or even at all. I actually flushed a load of stuff not so long back. Won't go into specifics of why but I did flush it all - not just shite either, was quite a lot of stuff that I really do like. Aside from being mildly annoyed about how much it had cost me only to flush it (was quite a lot of stuff :eek:) I'm actually very glad I did. If only because I did - means I know I could do so again if I really had to. I hope I don't ever really have to but sometimes it's worth making a lil sacrifice when there's a bigger picture at stake, perhaps.

im thinking about flushing a shit load of noid powder that im never going to get through. It really goes agaisnt the grain to so such things, i also wonder with the potency of such things if i could get half the town fucked on noid powder going through their water supply. :sus:

You are indeed looking damn fine, Brimz. Three days?!? I can promise you I ain't usually quite so presentable by the third day. Oh no I'm not :D

i also wonder with the potency of such things if i could get half the town fucked on noid powder going through their water supply. :sus:

It's a lovely thought but physically impossible. You'd need rather a lot of anything to get a whole town fucked. I did read how much LSD it would take if it were actually possible (which it isn't for other reasons) and it was beyond ridiculous and that stuff gets you fukked in microgrammes. Unfortunately they're gonna have to buy their own cannabbaddabbanoids :(

Incidentally, I flushed several grammes of noids and haven't noticed folk acting unusually mellow of late. You should be fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.