European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaping is almost certainly to blame for the repetetive behaviour stuffs, I'd say. At least when it comes to how quickly you get to that stage. It's just so much "better" that way though. I'd choose to vape over any other ROA - even IV - purely cos all the other ROAs just don't have "the magic" of vaping. It's a shame cos I know I get far fewer negative effects when sniffed, podgered or bombed - even IV'd or IM'd. It's vaping and vaping alone which sends a fiend directly to Fiendzville without passing Go (cos that's where the shadow people lurk :sus:) and without collecting £200 (cos the peev ninjas stole it).

I often wonder if I could go back to "lesser" ROAs - and often plan to. I never actually manage to do so though. The pull from the vaped experience is just too strong. Only time I can mix up the ROAs is if I have a shitload so don't mind varying things cos still have plenty to vape :\

Meh. I doubt McAfee ever actually had the original tan. Seemed like a wannabe to me. If he knew of which he spake he'd start up a lab-cum-vendor (fnarr) selling the stuff for pennies per pound. He hasn't yet and never will so clearly wouldn't know peev from piss.

Prove me wrong if you dare, Mr Monger :p

hx_ said:

May I recommend McAfee® Proven Security.™ It's dedicated to securing your technology, day and night. Safe Never Sleeps.™

Shambles said:
I'd choose to vape over any other ROA - even IV - purely cos all the other ROAs just don't have "the magic" of vaping.

Seriously, I know I'm late to the party but astounded at how different peevee is vaped (vs snorted).. caused my first proper binge in a long time. It's such a weird, unique drug.

MDPV is a drug of recreation when sniffed. MDPV is a drug of addiction when vaped.

I believe the term is 'word'. Vaping is just a whole different ball(s) game with peev. White or tan makes no difference in this respect - vaping turns both into their (even more) twisted cousin. Only real difference in that respect is the gaping chasm betwixt tan and white when it comes to IV (which is not even remotely comparable to any ROA for peev nor any other drug I've tried via any ROA).

I just finished the last leftovers of my 500mg. I managed to vape 400mg it within two days, so switched to plugging and foil scraps/ desktop debris and kept going for another two days. I'm coming down off the last dose I could possibly salvage, which consisted decent collections of burnt MDPV on them.

500mg is never enough...It does day a few days to settle in. But my requisite to stay soper faiedI competely forgot, I'm so sorry!

Steady on sonny

I got a question about long term storage of pevee. An oxymoron for many, I know, but I found a 4 1/2 year old batch (stored dark and dry, but not always cold) and tried about ~7mg yesterday and ~8mg today (insufflated). It was still active but seemed to lack the adrenergic, tachychardy punch, which made me avoid MDPV. It was a more laid back upper high but the duration was kind of extended (7 hours with such a small dose). Also I noticed very pronounced color enhancement, compared to older experiences. Plus I did not realize a typical PV comedown, which for me results in feeling like puked out and having palpitations, usually (drank 2 beers, though, which could have dulled the comedown).

So my question would be, whether it is possible, that the degradation process could have resulted in the byproduction of the substance, which is also known as the tan stuff or whether it simply lost potency and what I was experiencing were typical low dose effects.

The spanish customs have taken my 1g a-pvp man. This never happened to me before, bah. Guess it good, but I got a reship for it, soo guess im going get it anyway.

The spanish customs have taken my 1g a-pvp man. This never happened to me before, bah. Guess it good, but I got a reship for it, soo guess im going get it anyway.

I've been having problems with deliveries lately as well, what the hell is going on? Have they finally wised up to the RC market?

Hope you get your stuff man, I'm in the same boat, I know exacty the feeling.

Bro-hug your way<3

This better not keep on going, we need our stuff!

Hope ya get yours too Kenny, Bro-hug back <3

This better not keep on going, we need our stuff!

Hope ya get yours too Kenny, Bro-hug back <3

Seriously, my parcel was shipped on the 27th of December from the UK, today it was finally supposed to be delivered by the postman didn't ring my bell, now I'm checking on the online tracking and it says it has been resent to the depot. Fuck, terrible situation.

Don't track your packages!
There was a post a few months ago by someone who said that all the packages they'd not received were ones they tracked.
So don't track them and you should be ok :)

and again this email came not just from vendor Due to ban of following chemicals in China , these products will be discontinued after current stock is sold out.

4-mec
am-2201
mdpv

also in one they said apvp was going as well

found out mdpv is to be replaced by apvt

Last edited:
Don't track your packages!
There was a post a few months ago by someone who said that all the packages they'd not received were ones they tracked.
So don't track them and you should be ok :)

Have been using trackin for like 35-40 orders, always got it, so taking this as a single timer. But hey ofc I can do no-trackin just to be sure :)

Tracking is obviously not a wise move if your order is in a bit of a grey area legally-speaking, even less so if downright illegal. Although I've seen notices on several vendor sites that mention problems with tracked orders even when orders are legal (I guess one baggie of whitish powder with an incomprehensible chemical formula attached looks much like another to Mr Customs 8)). I've never had a problem with untracked orders. Tracking is kinda kewl cos you can get all anal about checking progress but it must surely draw more attention to any package than plain ol' stamps and nowt else.

Well I like that I can see where my package(letter) is, but going to order sum 5-MeO-DMT tomorrow I think and just to be sure I go for no-tracking.

You ordering 5-MeO-DMT cos you actually like it, Nick?!? Or just some kinda masochist? :D

(hope mr customs has better things to do than check the legality of obscure psyches for ya all the same - although it's legal everywhere i think. mainly cos no bugger wants to be in the same room as the stuff let alone knowingly take it)

Never tried it Shambles, but sounds pretty nice, intens but nice too. I feel I am ready for it. Have to try it =D

haha yea thanks, hope it comes home to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.