European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does give me chest pains if I overshoot the dosing but if I don't then it doesn't. I don't really go on extended runs though, not after losing the cat and printing loads of posters and putting them up on the lamp posts round here then having to take them down because she turned up a couple of hours later.

Mr+Blobby.jpg

Watch that PV kids...

Anyhow. I noticed that unlike other stimulants I've used (Coke, 3-FA, Ethylphenidate, Methylphenidate, MDMA) Peevee not only doesn't increase my appreciation for music, it actually decreases it!
Did any of you experience that before? Seems weird to me since I had used PV a couple of years ago and I don't remember getting music-anhedonia like this.

Very much so. I'm big on music in general - especially so when substances are involved - but I cannot bear music when on peev. Don't like sound in general actually. Actual sound seems to be far too loud and uncomfortable. Which leaves you with auditory hallucinations (at least it does during a run, not in the short term) which are freaky as all fukkery but all part of that infamous peev psychosis we all love/hate.

Haven't noticed the taste/smell thing I don't think. When on a run all I am aware of smelling is the waft of thick clouds of spunkystinky peev smoke. I spent a weekend at a rented cottage with a couple EADDers one time. Dread to think what the woman must've thought when she came to clean as we were leaving :D

Also, welcome to BL :)

Must be a common thing then, takes me 3-4 days after the pv has gone to listen to music again and if i have the tv on its on so fucking low

Oh, in relation to the rented cottage thing I mentioned above, I should've probably pointed out that it wasn't "that" kinda weekend. Was just a chance to meet up with a coupla EADDers and take vast quantities of drugs is all. Which in my case happened to include a gramme of peev. Place definitely did reek of jizz all the same :D

synchronized jizzing, now that would make the olympics worth it

There's probably a Tom Daley joke to be made in there somewhere. I'm not gonna be the one to make it though...

About PV altering the sense of taste and smell:

Most definitely. During the time I was using daily I could not taste anything correctly at times. I remember it being so bad at times that I was sure I couldn't identify what I was eating if blind folded.

Sense of smell went out of whack a few times. I remember one time smelling somebody cooking up some delicious smelling bacon while showering. I finished my shower and ran downstairs into the kitchen to find nobody cooking anything.

Now while in and out of psychosis a few timed I can remember thinking PV smoke smelled like air freshener and I was somehow convinced that it was my job to freshen up every corner of the house. My wife was pissed.

Now while in and out of psychosis a few timed I can remember thinking PV smoke smelled like air freshener and I was somehow convinced that it was my job to freshen up every corner of the house. My wife was pissed.

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahaha! I bet she was :D

just read that china are banning the making mdpv any one else heard this ?

Well I just "panic ordered" 500mg (cos I'm not allowing myself to get more than a gramme at a time now and am hoping I'll still get the chance to get the full gramme at some point in the future - without the panic buying bit) and it said nothing about it being expected to be going bye-bye at the place I ordered from. Not that that means anything really if it's a very recent announcement. It's hardly a thing one can stock up on - doesn't really lend itself to that :D - so am just hoping that alternate manufacturers are out there. I've never had to experiment with (or perhaps sink to) a-pvp or any of the other half dozen or so analogues I've seen knocking about and I'd rather not. Better the devil you know and all that. And if any drug deserves the 'devil' tag... but at least I know where I stand with peev. Not that I'm intending to go back to the kinda usage I used to usage but prohibition is prohibition and I just don't like it on principle. It really doesn't ever make things any better or safer for anybody much :\

Prohibition is going to cause a spike in sales. How very ironic. Too right about the PV and stockpile thing being an oxymoron, its just unfeasible to have the stuff sitting around and not be vapeing it.

Fuck it, i wont re-order, i get the feeling i might have a few psychological wobbles with this coming off bupe lark, and PV is certainly not going to help in that regard.

Don't tempt me like this!

Though I thought I recall hearing that there was another main source of mdpv besides china? Either way, it will never completely go away.

Yeah, I don't really foresee it disappearing off the face of the Earth completely or owt. It's about as niche a drug as it's possible to be. On the one hand that means few would mourn its passing. On t'other hand it means that those who worship at its altar simply will not stand for seeing it fade away. Somebody, somewhere will always want it. Somebody, somewhere will always supply it.

As with all these things. it's what happens after a ban that is the concern. However, I think peev is fairly unique in this regard. I just can't see fiends putting up with inferior cousins. The stuff has been insanely cheap from the getgo. It really won't surprise me to see it around and about - even if it is even less widely available than it currently is - at massively inflated prices. I hope not cos that's just rampant profiteering.

I was just about to say that I could even accept an HR argument for upping the price significantly in line with potency. However, it's not like kiddies are rushing out to buy the stuff just cos they can afford it with their pocket money (which they could - and don't). It really is just far too niche for any of the usual stuff. Will be interesting to see how the situation develops. I could quite imagine a time when there's a single, dedicated (fiend) chemist who persists in knocking up batches to share between fellow fiends. Maybe not but it's a kinda nice, romantic idea and, given it's somewhat... less than romantic leanings, that rather appeals in some twisted way :D

Prohibition is going to cause a spike in sales. How very ironic. Too right about the PV and stockpile thing being an oxymoron, its just unfeasible to have the stuff sitting around and not be vapeing it.

Fuck it, i wont re-order, i get the feeling i might have a few psychological wobbles with this coming off bupe lark, and PV is certainly not going to help in that regard.

Yeah, I have a feeling the bupe cluck is going to destroy you...MDPV is only going to make it worse.

Spend that money on getting a viable bupe taper.

Way to encourage and give hope to a fella, Albi ;)

I agree that nobody facing any kinda withdrawal needs to be within a country mile of MDPV, but I'd like to think "destroy you" is overstating the fact just a wee bit in relation to a bupe cluck. It's really not that bad in the grand scheme. Not fun by any means, but a long way short of destruction.

I've found my brief spells of bupe withdrawal to be really horribly depressing. One long solitary black mood with no respite from myself at any point.

I can only imagine an entrenched habit would be worse. That's where my logic comes from. It'd destroy me.

It's a very variable thing. But I guess it does depend a lot on what you are used to. Bupe is an "easy" cluck by any standard I'm familiar with. I never got the depression thing that I recall. Mind you, I was probably depressed anyway so maybe just didn't notice. I actually mostly remember feeling pretty damn good after the initial week. Perhaps because I really, really wanted to be off the stuff so in my head it was all good cos I was no longer enslaved. At least for a while. It's obviously good to be realistic - and even more obviously wise to not be even thinking of using MDPV or anything remotely like it at such times - but I'm not sure how good all the doom and gloom is either. Seems that's all anybody has had to say to the poor fella about what he has in store of late. As ever, I can only speak to myself, but it just wasn't that big a deal for me. Compared to any other strong opie it's an absolute doddle, frankly. Imo, ime, ymmv, etc, etc.

The general point that it's best to be saving all one's energies for the impending cluck I totally agree with though. However hard or easy it turns out to be, it's a big thing for anybody to withdraw from anything no matter what. 'Destroy' is a big and scary word though. I can't say I'd like to see it being bandied about if it were me facing a thing I've never gone through fully before. Certainly not when it's still at the pure speculation stage anyway. Who's to say MDB isn't gonna be one of those that don't find it so very hard at all? Realism is great, pessimism is kinda depressing and maybe just a lil bit self-defeating sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.