European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be quite honest, I don't think I'm gonna ever quite be able to trust myself to not just repeat the same behaviours I know scupper me each time. I've always been a fiend but peev takes fiending to a whole new level. If/when I go back for a lil run that is exactly what it will have to be: a run that stays lil cos I've only bought enough for it to stay that way. I'm reasonably sure I can hold off re-ordering even during the midst of it, but whatever I have I will use without doubt.

the peev paranoia is bad, i was sort of self aware that i was being ridiculous when i suddenly believed theres loads of surveilance cameras spying on me inside my own house or any helicopter going over head is a police camera filming me. Im hardly a drugs baron so why would they bother. Fuck knows though, just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you, so i drew the curtains anyway just incase. :\

The physical effects are bad too, the heart palpiations, the asthmatic wheezing. Thats the main reason ive not re-ordered for 18 months or so. By the end id managed to limit the length of the sessions with the aid of benzos and so avoided too much paranoia.

I fucking hate to imagine the health problems mdpv could cause it's probably the worst drug on the heart that ive ever used and that's not mentioning the mental heath side to it.

Are these supposed physical issues confirmed by anything or do you mean from a purely subjective perspective, Yoyo? All I've read suggest that MDPV is extraordinarily safe physically - it's the mental side that's the real concern.

i know you were talking to yoyo but it seems a common subjective experience that PV is hard on the body. Heart palpitations may or may not be serious, but they are a warning something isnt right. The asthmatic wheezing and fluid popping sounds in my lungs after a vapering session does not feel extraordinarely physically safe to me, infact it feels like a potential ticking time tomb. I never had that problem before PV and it took from a few days to a week or 2 to clear up. Didnt the stuff kill Ektamine (RIP) ?

Yes but Ektamine did not die from the physical repercussions of MDPV use...He committed suicide as a result of MDPV psychosis, I believe.

That was just my opinion on the health part Shambles, just from personal use doesn't seem too heart/body friendly guessing some long term users can weigh in as to if they have had any problems, the mental health part goes without saying i find it as bad or maybe even worse than meth

The asthmatic wheezing and fluid popping sounds in my lungs after a vapering session does not feel extraordinarely physically safe to me, infact it feels like a potential ticking time tomb.

Smoking anything is bad for the lungs - I was kinda presuming that went without saying. I'm also not saying that MDPV is safe - just that what I recall from all the chemistry bod chat was that it was reckoned to be extraordinarily physically safe. Of course, as with most things RC-related, that would be informed speculation as opposed to fact which is why I was asking Yoyo if he had some kinda confirmation of heart issues cos it'd be good to know.

FWIW, I haven't noticed any ongoing physical issues from excessive peev use (or from anything else given it'd be kinda hard to know what was the precise cause for any such things in my particular case). I've always felt fine after I've slept it off. Of course that doesn't prove anything one way or t'other but I've not heard of anybody complaining of ongoing physical issues - just the usual acute symptoms that should be expected from taking an insanely potent stimulant which fade once you've come down, slept and eaten.

Yes but Ektamine did not die from the physical repercussions of MDPV use...He committed suicide as a result of MDPV psychosis, I believe.

Which is a terrible thing, of course, but given the sheer volume and frequency of use in Ektamine's case I must confess to not being overly surprised. Good golly gosh did that fella get through some peev. And then some. Just goes to show that no matter how experienced and enthusiastic a user you may be stim psychosis can still catch you out. Something that all who frequent this thread - existing fiends and fiends in waiting - should take note of, I'd say.

Smoking anything is bad for the lungs - I was kinda presuming that went without saying.

well yeah sometimes i do like to state the obvious, i cant help it. Am i winding you up today, or am i being paranoid :?

Hehe. You're being paranoid, MDB. It's incredibly hard for anybody to wind me up and I'm fairly sure you'd have to work a lot harder at it if you actually wanted to do so. It's just that in the two drug threads we've come across each other today we appear to have a bit of a difference of opinion is all. Nothing wrong with that - it's a good thing cos it makes for discussion. Don't worry - you are absolutely not winding me up :)<3

(and i hope that goes both ways ><)

thats cool, glad to hear it. :D Yeah differences of opinion and discussions are good ofcourse, just that several of them in succession gets me paranoid sometimes. :sus:

:sus::sus::sus: That's exactly why I make a point of following you from thread to thread disagreeing with your every word on principle :sus::sus::sus:

(the above may not be entirely true)

;)

Ha! No. Things were not quite that bad. It's just kinda hard to resist a lil light wind-up when somebody's got a touch of the para's is all (at least when you know it really is only a touch and is really nothing to worry about). I tend to be of the belief that if you plaster enough smilies over a post the chances are folk'll spot that it may not be entirely serious. Of course I then use this to my advantage by pretending to not be being entirely serious whilst actually being entirely serious... ;)

:sus:

mind-blown.gif

Ha! No. Things were not quite that bad. It's just kinda hard to resist a lil light wind-up when somebody's got a touch of the para's is all (at least when you know it really is only a touch and is really nothing to worry about). I tend to be of the belief that if you plaster enough smilies over a post the chances are folk'll spot that it may not be entirely serious. Of course I then use this to my advantage by pretending to not be being entirely serious whilst actually being entirely serious... ;)

:sus:

lol, i sort of knew i shouldnt worry about it, but just wanted to clear the air regardless. 8(

No problem - better out than in, as they say. Admittedly under different circumstances usually.

So... MDPV anybody?

Let's all vape some PV and fuck each other.

EADD meetup.

Heey.
I hope that posting my first BL message on the PV thread is not a bad omen..
Anyhow. I noticed that unlike other stimulants I've used (Coke, 3-FA, Ethylphenidate, Methylphenidate, MDMA) Peevee not only doesn't increase my appreciation for music, it actually decreases it!
Did any of you experience that before? Seems weird to me since I had used PV a couple of years ago and I don't remember getting music-anhedonia like this.

Another thing. Does anyone else get a a change in taste and/or smell on the MDPV comedown?
No other drug altered my sense of smell/taste the way peevee does. I take stimulants intranasally but even Ethylphenidate which is much more caustic doesn't alter my sense of smell/taste like that. It only decreases my sensory ability. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.