European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, don't let the EADD hedonists hear you say that, they ream me out for suggesting HEROIN is too dangerous to be used safely... MDPV is like the opiate of simulants! Never again, learnt my lesson the hard way on THAT shit.

what are you on about? :D I have only had lovely times with alpha-methyltryptamine. It's a very nice drug, in my opinion, and in my brain.

Heh i wasnt saying its bad, i love the thing. But you have to admit, it makes a poor replacement/ distraction for pv cravings.

Just so everyone knows, ANATRICA is alive.

Will answer the post to me later today, just had to announce that I have got a pm from anatrica on fb. :)

Last edited:
Glad to hear that Anatrica is alive.

Si MDPV is indeed at the 'hardcore' end of stimulants. Having said that though i dont really know how it stacks up against crack, chrystal meth or just very nice cocaine. Its fiendishly compulsive. However for most poeople it is kind of self limiting, in that after 2 nights up on the stuff barely being able to eat or drink anything, your body kind of yells at you "NO MORE!"

Opiates are much more dangerous IMO as they make it possible to use dayly for months on end, even years on end, before they start heavily disrupting your health, by which time of course you'd be totally physically and psychologically dependant.

2 hot chicks are fuckin hot but the yellow amsterdam variety almost sent me too the looney bin!

3 weeks of stone sober sobriety is killing me. ive been watching the maildude waltz by my flat with nothing for me for two weeks now. mocking me. he knows how i suffer. hurry up man!!!!!!!

heck man, what can i say. i wish we could help you more...

still, a friend irl that might help you throuh these cravings might be a whole lot better than an internet forum where drug talk might just be too much temptation to take.

are you still battling the voices and paranoia and whatnot?

U guys help me good, u are the best <3

I can't stop these cravings anymore, now I am at home. Since freday I have done over 12gram half meph half m1, and not much sleep.
Im on the way to perm psychosis sadly, I can feel it in myself. Scaring stuff happening too. For every line I get closer. Man my life falling apart these days, like really man.

Voices and paranoia pretty bad these days yes :(

I've been wanting to post here for years now - since I was a frequent (ab)user of Ivory Wave when it first hit the United States (my state was approx 2.5 years ago). I do not feel right about posting these two things in the same comment however - so I will follow this up with my question. First comes first though and Nicklazz I have been following your story since the beginning of this Megathread #10 and it tears me up inside to hear you having such a hard time. Addiction can be pure evil and destructive. I hope you keep hanging in there. As I am sure you've experienced there is always some light at the end and there will be a time or at least extended periods of time where you can put this behind you and have some pretty great days. My longest clean time has been a little over 5 months - and I am kind of in the cycle of a 10 day or so binge followed by typically 2-3 months of sobriety. I read all of your posts and can see how passionate you really are about wanting to get over particularly the MDPV use - you are committed to wanting to quit and that will serve you very well in your gettin clean. Appears you have some pretty great support here - I hope I can do my part to do what I can for you and others. Thoughts are with you and look forward to speaking with all of you frequently.

Big welcome to Bluelight!

Nice you follow me, you also hope the story ends good right? =D

Im trying to hang on, but man its hard these days, family backin off more and more, talking about im going to be alone if I not get my shit together etc etc..

The light ya talking about is there, some far away, and I can see it but there are these fuckin demons infront of it, and have to battle them before I can get there.

And that battle aint easy, and its even more tuff' now since I have ben doing m1 and meph since friday, over 12 grams and im getting sum m1 tomorrow + a sample of fuckin MDPV (Nick is stupid, oh yea he is).

But I have to find myself and go strong in this fuckin battle, they kicked me out of the mental clinic, but im trying get into another one, much easier for me fighting when im not at home, that place kills me.

Wow 5 month clean, thats AMAZING, can't see myself do that. Would be sick if I could tho'.

I got great support here yea, we all do. BIG LOVE for the PV threads. Amazing place, amazing people <3.

Looking forward to know you better O-$how85 ;)

Nicklazz, I'd better take anything but M1 to fill drug craving if I were you.
M1 is very short life, and it lead very fast to depression, and depression lead to MDPV/whatever more craving.
If you want empathogene to numb your MDPV craving, I'd advise to long acting one, like 6-APB or AMT.

Yea I know it does. Thanks for the tip, but should really not replace drugs, I should quit em' totally.
Same for beers, man do I drink many beers, and have for many years..

Last edited:
U guys help me good, u are the best <3

I can't stop these cravings anymore, now I am at home. Since freday I have done over 12gram half meph half m1, and not much sleep.
Im on the way to perm psychosis sadly, I can feel it in myself. Scaring stuff happening too. For every line I get closer. Man my life falling apart these days, like really man.
Voices and paranoia pretty bad these days yes :(.

are you on any anti psychotic meds ? Your mind is very precious, you dont want to risk loosing it just for stims. If the anti psychotics arent working go back to the doctors and maybe ask them about a short term benzo treatement. I wouldnt normally reccommend that to anyone, as they are extremeely addictive too, but if the alternative is going completely insane id take a short term benzo script. Definately preferable to try to do this through a doctor rather than source your own. You shouldnt take them for longer than 2-3 weeks or you risk becoming depedant. Someone else may disagree with what ive said, fair enough, they might be right i might be giving you terrible advice.

I am on seroquel and Risperidone, But aint using them that much, makes me slow. And I don't like that + can't drink on them. And me not getting the king feeling I get when I drink, I would not survive home long, thats for sure, would run from home or sum thing.

Its a fine tip mate you givin me, but don't think my doc will give me it, ever.. Sadly.

i think the main idea was to go back to the doc and talk to him about your medication.
its no use being given medication and not taking it, even if its making you slow... and just because you cant drink on it... might not be a bad idea to not drink in the first place, seeing how you easily fall back on the stim use...

not trying to be an asshole man, just hoping you can pull through! :)

Ask for a lower dose, or halve or quarter your pills if they are too strong, its better to take some dosage of them than none at all. I know it must be very tough to face the prospect of possibly not taking any recreational drugs or even no drink for a while. Someone gave me that advice when i was in a bad way myself, and i flipped, i could not handle the truth at the time. So i know exactly how hard that will be to do, but if you value your sanity its got to be worth a try.

Oh by the way, the good news is, you are aware that there is a problem. Thats not meant to sound patronising, ive known some mentally unwell people who had no insight into their own probelms at all. Absolutely no clue. They thought the hallicanations etc were real, the fact that you know that they arent real could help you immnensly, though they must still be extremely hard to deal with. What's real and what's not real.

Its when your mad and dont even know that you are mad that you are really in trouble. Im not trying to belittle your problems, they are far from little, just trying to find the few things that give you a better potential outcome and recovery. You dont have to loose this battle, find the right dose of those meds, that is crucial, if they are too strong that you wont even take them tell your doc, or just halve/quarter them or w/e.....

Thanks guys, for caring, givin good advices and tips. U are good people, Nick like u guys <3.

But right now, and last couple days.. Well, Lost all my family all most, getting close, im fuckin big time up, can't control myself anymore. drinkin and druggin all the time. Going for the 2g mdma later. going snort em lines bigger than no one can do it. Fuck man hard to describe all the problems im havin right now.

Nick, 2g is an awful lot of MDMA for a night, probably not very safe, and definitely a terrible waste of MDMA, because (IME, and in others') re-dosing stops working pretty quickly. I'm sure you know that, but I thought I'd remind you! Hammering MDMA like this isn't going to help your problems either, though I suppose it's less problematic than MDPV. I would think around 500mg is about all you should be taking in a night, tops.

Snorting it isn't pleasant, what's wrong with eating some or plugging it if you want more of a kick?

You've said you lost all your family before, clearly they care about you more than you think :)

What do you do with yourself that isn't drugs? :D I'm not being cheeky, I'm just being nosey ;)

I think you need to get your self to some sort of rehab/detox clinic. Youve just done several days of methylone or 4fa havent you and now you want to take mad doses of mdma. Really the serotonin in your brain is going to be completely depleted, and you are going to be headed for a massive crash if you carry on like this for much longer. If you must take stims, why not take the minimum possible doses of a dopamine type stim, like 4 mec or pentedrone or 3fa or something. Depleting your serotonin like this is not going to help you, have you even got enough serotonin left for there to be any good effects at all ?

Sorry for messy post guys hope ya can understand me;

Ended up buying 1g MDMA mothafuckin big crystals, and 2g of quality meph crystals. I know it fucks up my serotonin receptors and getting all the depleted yea. Hell since the 9th dec, I have only slept 3 times I think, hammered about if not more 20g of meph, m1 and now mdma. Did sum weed and LSZ this morning, drinkin like insane.

I like snortin em drugs knock, I also like snorting mdpv a lot more than vaping it. And im never going stick sum thing up my ass, we in denmark do not do that, yet :D

This time I have lost my dad, for sure. He said it directly. My one brother also gone I feel. Only my mom trying to not loose her son completely, but man I can't control myself anymore. All the shite I have done in my life, it haunts me friends, and after the meeting with mdpv, I have been gone insane, done things man that are MADNESS.

I should get sum help, right now infact but man I don't care much more, fuckin even was thinkin suicide yesterday, the LSZ helped me tho' and I got away from that thinkin.

I can only get meph, m1 and mdma and weed right now MDB, so thats why I am on these serotonin drugs all the time.

Yes still get sum ok effects, the MDMA is coming up as we speak now, feeling good.

Im not much ells than drugs knock, really I am not. I like money, I like gamblin, and drugs. Think thats all, the only 3 things I am good at, and hey I am not even good at that in the long run.

Last edited:
Ok fuck doing 1g of MDMA over a night again, and I knew that but when it suddenly stops working, and u feel like shite. It aint fun.

Refuel with food like bannanas (meant to be good for serotonin depletion) and try to get some sleep. Serotonin based drugs arent meant to be hammered every day, they will just stop working. Its not sustainable. The advice used to be not to take things like E more than once a month or it risked destabalising your mood. Obviously you have gone way over those limits, though they were probably on the conservative side of safe, and many people would hammer them every weekend. But youve been doing them every day. You're gonna have to slow down or change something, your family and friends wont want to disown you, if you try to cut back even just a bit, im sure theyd support you in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.