European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF. So I'm suppose to suppress and ignore all my problems and successfully quit taking drugs fora long time so that I can then get help for the reasons why I'm taking drugs in the first place. Doesn't this seem illogical or is it just me? This line of thinking leaves me so confused and lost that don't know what to do.

well i know its a 'big ask', but ideally they want you to give up your drugs and then get support for any problems you may face after doing that. It seems logical to me, but i know from personal experience how hard it is to do just the first part, let alone facing what may come next. But with any luck you'll be able to find somewhere that'll support you in quitting drugs, and also help you after that.

my home is for sure a psychosis land. Again the voices goes insane when I enter the crib. omfg

Lets hope its not your permanent residence eh. You dont seem to be overly anxious or worried or concerned about it, id be having a breakdown about having a breakdown, if you know what i mean. If you are as calm as your words appear thats gonna help you mate. As i said before i reckon if you take a very long break from PV your symptoms will probably gradually subside.

Are they voices telling you to do things (I'd be shit scared if i ever got that) or imagined paranoid voices about people making comments about you and stuff ?

Last edited:
nick you need to move to a place where you feel safe man at least until you get your shit together....

MDB - No im not as calm as my words sound, I hate this place. The voices talking about all I do, what they think about me etc. Sum times they wanna kill me

kingme - I have to for sure yea.. Soon.. + get my shite together for real, im fuckin up too much even without mdpv these days

Long story short, in case someone has little time to read the full story:

I smoked about 150-200mg of MDPV throughout a small binge of 26 hours. Half way through I started to experience muscle shacking and some time later imbalance problems and a general lack of motor precision. I was rigid. I also felt pins and needles in my legs. My reflexes are bad.

I went to sleep and woke up 3 hours later unable to go back to sleep. My general motor coordination was horrible: My walking is impaired as I cannot move my ankles. The ankles are perfect, it seems that the signal from the brain is not getting there. I cant feel one half of one of my toes. I also have minor imbalance problems and my moves are clumsy, slow and imprecise. It is difficult to grab food from the fork or type in the computer.

I have not read of this symptoms happening to anybody before. So I am very worried that, instead of getting back to normal soon, this will be a permanent condition. I walk like a persona recovering from a back injury

However the lack of reports on people with akinesia/parkinsonism makes me hope it might solve itself.

Have you ever experienced anything similar? Any ideas? Thank you

_______

Now the detailed version:

Hello guys,

I am a bit concerned for my health and motor coordination since the last time I did MDPV, yesterday. I have looked in scientific papers and anecdotal reports from the internet but found no case as mine. Let me explain:

I have been on a short MDPV smoking binge that has lasted for about 26 hours, finishing this Sunday morning. Throughout that time I did not sleep, and had just a few pieces of fruit to eat. I drank plenty of water and took magnesium and vitamin supplements. Also just before the experience started and when I was half way through I took some valium to get ridge of the edginess. I also took at the beginning some average dose of GHB.

I don't know exactly how much MDPV I smoked in total, I guess around 150 - 200mg. I started taking low doses but as time passed and tolerance settled I was taking almost three times as much as the initial dosages (but of course the rush was pretty lame in comparison). Doses were spaced sometimes an hour and sometime 20 minutes between each other. There was a point around the 12 hour mark that I started to experience some shakes and twitches in the muscles that I was using at the moment, but not when they were relaxed. A little while later I started to experience some unbalance problems in which I would just lose equilibrium. I felt "rigid". Then I started experiencing some motor discordination: My moves were slow, clumsy and imprecise. For example it was hard to smoke the MDPV in aluminium because it was very complicated for me to hold the flame at the correct distance while holding the aluminium and inhaling through the straw, I burnt the MDPV or dropped it most of the times. I also saw I wrote super slow on the computer and made mistakes all the time. As if I could not manage to hit the correct key. It was not a clumsiness that you'd get while being drunk or anything, it was just as if I was rigid, as if my muscles ware made out of wood. I also got some tingly feelings on my legs. I thought all these motor problems existed because I was high for quite some time already (I had previously only taken MDPV very rarely and on low dosages).

A little before finishing the 26 hour session I started to experience the beginning of some psychotic symptoms. It surprised me as I read it usually happened at the 3 days. These consisted on some weird noises and sounds,some visual distortions like seeing black things move in the corner of my eye, or small dust balls that seemed to move like insects. So I took a shower about 2 hours after the last dose and went to sleep. Before doing so I realised my moves were slow and my muscles still rigid and imprecise, but I thought I was just extremely tired. I was hoping for a long sleep to recover.

I woke up however about 3 hours later and unable to sleep again. I was feeling very bad physically and psychologically. I realised that I could not move my legs correctly, but I thought it must have been a postural thing during the night. I woke up and went to the bathroom and almost fell to the ground. My body was not obeying my orders correctly! I realised this effect happened with more intensity in my feet, I am not able to bend the ankle or my toes upwards at all, and this makes walking complicated. It is as if my brain can't send the signal to the ankle, so it doesn't move. It is very frustrating to think to do a movement at that it just does not happen. However the ankle is in perfect shape and has no restrictions as you can move it freely with your hand. I have also realised there is a lack of sensibility in half of one of my toes. I can feel the right part but not the left one. My general body movements are slow, rigid and imprecise. I am moving as someone who had done too much sport the previous day and now it hurts if he moves too much. I have also realised that my reflexes have gone down considerably and I make constant mistakes while using the computer as well as simple tasks as getting a potato with a fork. Mu balance is also quite bad.

I have read here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=MDPV That at least three people have experiences something similar to me
, but it did not last once the effects of the drug were down. They have called it "Parkinsonism" o "Akinesia". In my case it has been happening for 15 hours after my last dose. Needless to say, I am extremely worried this effects are permanent, however taking in account that there have not been any documented cases, I hope it's not permamnent.

As far as I know this might be due to the MDPV having caused an imbalance (depletion) in the dopamine motor areas of the brain (striatum?), and things should return to normal once the normal levels of dopamineare reached. However it is hard to believe for me, as I have been trying all afternoon to move my ankle in vain, and it would seem like magic if tomorrow everything was fine again. Plus why is half of my toe numb?

My real worry is if instead of a dopamine unbalance there has been neuronal death in the dopamine neurons, in which case I'm fucked. My hope is that taking in account the crazy doses people have been using for some years already and that we have heard nothing about it, these symptoms will soon subside.

So what do you guys think? Has someone experienced something similar? Thank you very much.

Last edited:
^Had the same happen to me several times on extended pv binges, matter of fact it was the deciding factor in throwing pv in the loo and flush it on a couple of occasions. Incontrollable shakiness, extreme weakness as in unable to even lift a full bottle of water, unsteadyness, ringing ears.

It usually goes away next couple of days

Thanks Mental Kenny, it's a relief to read you.

I have just slept 11 hours and feel the body a little bit better. It's been 35 hours since the last dose but I am still clumsy and rigid and it is very difficult to move determined parts of my body (like moving my ankles so that the feet face upwards). One of my toes is still numb.

How long did it take you to be able to move correctly again?

Me I noticed a severe decrease in muscle strenght and my movements were unsteady and uncoordinated. Also kidney pain and dark urine. It gets better with a bit of time but I'm sure some damage is permanent, I know I never felt the same after abusing pv.

Mental Kenny, why do you think some damage is permanent? In what way you never felt the same again?

Damn... I''m getting nothing done. I am actually tempted to have a pre-xmas peevee binge :/

Shake things up a bit, drink and smoke less weed. Increase in bad health and benzo intake. All harmless stuff really!

Me I noticed a severe decrease in muscle strenght and my movements were unsteady and uncoordinated. Also kidney pain and dark urine. It gets better with a bit of time but I'm sure some damage is permanent, I know I never felt the same after abusing pv.
Drink, drink a lot, water ith pinch of salt, and go to a doctor to chek your kidneys, its urgent !
No water : dark urine, damage your kidney
No mineral salt : muscle trouble
No food : you eat your muscle, leading to more dark urine and kidney trouble.
Everything can heal exept kidney, and a life with dialyse dont worth any drug !
Go chek your mineral balance and your kidney, just say you feel exaust and get dark urine, no need to go into drug relate explaination if you are afraid about it, just say that.

mamba is right man, drink a lot of fluids and eat healthy, that should help in the first place.
if it gets any worse go to a doc immediately!

Damn... I''m getting nothing done. I am actually tempted to have a pre-xmas peevee binge :/

Shake things up a bit, drink and smoke less weed. Increase in bad health and benzo intake. All harmless stuff really!

pv bad, very bad my son!

Not going so good with the only drink in weekends friend? I am on antabuse now..

I have had second thoughts since writing that. It does make me motivated...maybe I just need some speed. I am being incredibly lazy lately.

And the only drinking at the weekend isn't going too great either pal!

Drugs aint the answer for getting up and go, but you already know that haha :D But they do the job yea ;)

Sorry to hear man, keep on fighting, lets talk soon on skype <3

I don't understand. Gonna try a new approach tomorrow:

Do, not try (thanks papa) and stop ignoring problems as they will only get worse.

Man the days back in 2007 on this stuff was wild (the grey/tan one)

It was one of the strongest stimulants i have tried ever, it nearly runied ne ( well did )

Do people still get great stuff, its a real stange chem, two bumps used ro do it for me, but the urge not to redose was way too hard

Smoking it was the worst but alot of crackheads loved vaporing it

Fuckin hell fuckin piss tests, can't drink or do drugs this weekend. hell this sober livin is boring, but worth it I hope in the long run!

Status
Not open for further replies.