• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA vs. MDA vs. MDE

I've always heard good stuff about MDA but can never seem to get my hands on it.

I tried MDA for the first time a week ago and I was extremely overwhelmed. It was house rave but it was not too crazy. It got a little too trippy and I couldn't talk to people lol. I would definitely prefer to try it again in a small setting with only close friends. I think I'll always prefer MDMA, though.

Perhaps you took too much?

Well you said overwhelmed. And if it was uncomfortable, it shouldn't have been, so I still think you probably took a little bit too much.

I've never had MDA/MDE, but would love to get some MDA powder. I tried the apbs which are supposedly close and loved (tbh, more than mdma) them so I'm guessing I'd enjoy MDA too.

Is that a fact? Sorry If I come off as a dick here but I'm getting real sick of this molly = non cut pure MDMA nonsense. MDMA = non cut pure MDMA lol. Maybe your from the U.K. or some place over there but here in North America "Molly" is probably cut just as bad "ecstasy" (pressed pills). The majority of it test positive for methylone and bath salts (Canadian kid here)

I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about. Your the Mod for drug culture lol I just think people should stop using terms like "molly vs ecstasy". If you don't get ripped off their should be no difference. There are a butt load of kids in my area who seem to think (not you're words) Molly = "Pure natural, new ecstasy". You can imagine the look on their face when their "Molly" turned out to be bath salts (a-pvp). Yet they seemed to know everything there was about "Molly"...

What I'm getting at is if a dealer gives you a pill, you wont know it's MDMA without a test kit. If a dealer gives you "molly", you also wont know what it is without a test kit.

^chill brosky. The posts your referring to are 4 years old. Someone just bumped an old thread

Well. I have WHITE crystal MDMA... like we have to crush it to snort it or it causes nosebleeds... you can't tell me that's not at least 96% pure shit.

I think MDMA can only be around 87% pure at most as the remaining mass is Hydrogen Chloride.

When people say 100% pure or whatever that's usually included in the %.

Like I said before 100% pure means the whole salt. Not just the MDMA part.

yes, the compound we're talking about is MDMA·HCl. forming it from MDMA oil is a chemical reaction and of course this product (which is the form of virtually all MDMA in circulation) can be 100% pure.

Damn finding MDMA is so so so so rare to find in buffalo ny. The Molly usually bath salts or beta ketone this one batch. E pills are usualy meth bombs....my few experiences with MDMA. I now wonder if it was mda . Damnit can't a fella just try MDMA or have dealers with molly smart enough to know what they're getting themselves

So i currently have a hold of some good quality MDA. I'm getting ready to go to a fest at the end of this month. Should i stick with the MDA alone, or should i combine the MDA with MDMA? How would that combo feel vs the MDA alone? I feel like the combo would be the best of both worlds, but i'm not sure.

Honestly I don't feel MDA is good for a setting like that. It's simply too relaxing, laying down is much more fun than dancing on MDA..

Last time I took 40mg MDA with 100mg of MDMA and there was a point of the event where I actually wanted to take a nap :sus:

Saying MDMA is speedy is a bit of a stretch. I find it to be reasonably stimulating myself and I'm very fidgety and wired on the come up before the Serotonergic part kicks in properly. That being said, it's reputation as a stimulant is definitely exaggerated.

I wouldn't say MDMA jacks you up directly so much as it simply allows you to do repetitive actions without feeling tired or losing focus.

^ Who was calling MDMA speedy? I find it to be very mellow at times really, though obviously it has stimulant properties on the body (increased heart rate, teeth grinding and dehydration)

I prefer MDMA to MDA. I see it as a superior chemical compound. MDA is really nice, I think I enjoy snorting MDA more than MDMA actually. I have always found MDA to be less speedy and stimulating than pure MDMA.

This guy right here.

IMO just because a substance has adrenergic side effects doesn't make it "speedy". LSD raises BP and I personally grind my teeth while on it(although not as badly as I do on MDMA. But then again, I don't grind my teeth as bad as I do on MDMA even on straight up speed) but I doubt anyone considers it speedy. Actually, as far as BP goes I find that it only increases significantly during the come up and drops back down when the Serotonin starts-a-floodin'.

Last edited: