• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA vs. MDA vs. MDE

Metropolisforever

Bluelighter
Ecstasy tablets are hardly ever pure MDMA. They're often mixed with caffeine, MDA, methamphetamine, DXM, MDE, (psuedo)ephedrine, ketamine, BZP, TFMPP, or (worst of all) PMA. Pure MDMA is much more expensive and is called "Molly".

But have any of you actually had pure MDMA, pure MDA, and pure MDE before?

From what I understand, MDMA is the most popular. It's not very psychadelic, but it provides extreme energy and euphoria. MDA is a slower, but more psychadelic substance. And MDE is simply less stimulating.

Which of these do you prefer? And what would be the results of combining them all together?

LOL! MDA? Slower!?! Hahahahaha! MDA is MDMA's speedy as shit cousin that fucks your brain so hard you don't even remember it...

MDE is much shorter acting, far more stoning, and has no psychedelia to it however it is possible to roll for 24 hours straight on MDE... Done that more than once... And I don't become an etard with MDE...

MDMA/MDA/MDE combo is the most amazing experience you will ever have. I've had it once and it was by far the craziest roll I ever had... but the crash....... fuck. Picturing how I was going to kill myself for 3 days... yeah no, not worth it.

And I greatly prefer MDA... its much less "hey fuck you, be happy even if you're not" than MDMA and just feels more real... plus it lasts longer and I've had some of the coolest visuals ever from MDA... The crash is the worst... but the high makes up for it in my opinion.

I would kill to get my hands on some MDA again. I love the E visuals it gives :) oh well, I have some 2cb and 2ci in my stash.

I prefer MDMA to MDA. I see it as a superior chemical compound. MDA is really nice, I think I enjoy snorting MDA more than MDMA actually. I have always found MDA to be less speedy and stimulating than pure MDMA.

I prefer MDMA to MDA. I see it as a superior chemical compound. MDA is really nice, I think I enjoy snorting MDA more than MDMA actually. I have always found MDA to be less speedy and stimulating than pure MDMA.

That's totally backwards. I've had them both in pure form. MDMA doesn't increase my pulse or BP at all. MDA puts it up about 40-50 resting and the only panic attacks I've had on just E were from MDA... When the methylenedioxy ring is involved, the reverse happens between the amphetamine and methamphetamine version of the drug - where the amphetamine is actually a much stronger stimulant.

That's totally backwards. I've had them both in pure form. MDMA doesn't increase my pulse or BP at all. MDA puts it up about 40-50 resting and the only panic attacks I've had on just E were from MDA... When the methylenedioxy ring is involved, the reverse happens between the amphetamine and methamphetamine version of the drug - where the amphetamine is actually a much stronger stimulant.

Different people, different experiences? I know I've felt a stronger stimulant off of the MDMA crystal I've eaten than the MDA crystal.

Ive troed pure mdma pure mda and a 50/50 mix of pure mdma and mda. The mix was my fav. Pure mdma is a little more speedy for me but shorter lived. Mda is a great roll with an almost perfect amount of psychedelia. My personal op

its pretty hard to chose as they are really different - I would forget the MDE its just like a very weak version of MDMA, very little stimulation and it always makes me feel like I need to take more to get an effect.

MDA is a much stronger visual chemical but lacks the empathy of MDMA so it depends on setting really on which I prefer. I much rather have a combination of the two though as its a perfect mixture.

From what I understand, MDMA is the most popular. It's not very psychadelic, but it provides extreme energy and euphoria.

I don't really agree that MDMA gives you energy. I find it rather peaceful and it makes me want to zone out. Adding a little amp though changes the experience to a much more energetic situation.

Ive never liked MDA. I don't like MDE by itself either but it mixes very nicely with MDMA and ive found it really increases the euphoric and emotional qualities of MDMA nicely

prefer MDMA over MDA, feel more calmer and peaceful on MDMA, last time i tried MDA it made me feel anxious

never tried MDE though

Ive tried all 3 and I would have to pick MDMA over them. If I was looking for something psychedelic, Id just go with LSD rather than MDA. I find MDE much less euphoric and much less stimulating as well. MDMA gives me just the right amount of euphoria, empathy, and stimulation : D

relatively pure mdma isnt THAT hard to come by.
doesnt look like theres much DXM, pseudo, MDE, ket, or PMA in pills.
its happened before, yes, but that doesnt mean its at all common.

MDA + MDMA is a great combo, gave me the greatest feeling.
i dont know about MDE, nor about MDA by itself.
However ive had a few pills that were literally pure MDMA, AKA green telephone pokeballs, i like it but also dislike it because it js mellows me out WAYY too much(even tho there is no crash at all). i cant even dance on those pills, cus im js couchlocked.

MDMA + CAFFEINE FTW

MDA + MDMA is a great combo, gave me the greatest feeling.
i dont know about MDE, nor about MDA by itself.
However ive had a few pills that were literally pure MDMA, AKA green telephone pokeballs, i like it but also dislike it because it js mellows me out WAYY too much(even tho there is no crash at all). i cant even dance on those pills, cus im js couchlocked.

MDMA + CAFFEINE FTW

when he says pure mdma im pretty sure he means molly.
lots of pills are MDxx+caffeine, caffeine is a stim (albeit a shitty one)..

A lot of todays Pokes are MDxx + caffeine at a 5:1 ratio

still not pure MDMA..
molly you can weigh out your doses, pokes you dont REALLY know exactly how much is in em.
i get it, theyre fire, but..
i maintain
molly>pills by a fucking million miles.
other than maybe the super dank dutch pills that occasionally hit 200mg MDMA/no adulterants.

Never said Pokes were pure. I literally just said they were NOT pure. I was adding to the MDxx + caffeine statement

actually a Molly can be easily cut with anything js like a pill...
i dono if u tried those green telephone pokeballs, but they are for damn sure nothing but MDMA.

caffeine is a shitty stim, but not when used with MDMA lol, it might not give u a harder roll like MDMA + AMP would but caffeine definately has no crackout.