• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA vs. MDA vs. MDE

actually a Molly can be easily cut with anything js like a pill...
i dono if u tried those green telephone pokeballs, but they are for damn sure nothing but MDMA.

caffeine is a shitty stim, but not when used with MDMA lol, it might not give u a harder roll like MDMA + AMP would but caffeine definately has no crackout.

If Molly is cut, then its not Molly. Molly = non cut Pure MDMA. I heard good things about the Green Telephone Pokes, never consumed them though.

But really where dose this argument end - do you class something straight from the lab with no dealers chopping it as 'pure' as thats not the case.

Some chemists make mada with low grade mdma - when it leaves them its still in its pure form just weak. Even then highest grade MDMA isnt 100% pure so..

Molly is MDMA (no cuts added by the dealer)

I've gotten molly from three different dealers but I've only gotten pure MDMA from one of them. Powders can be altered anytime the dealer feels like it. Good luck getting pure MDMA powder, you'll probably need it.

Kinda hard to get crystal MDMA and have it not be pure. I've had dutch salt (literally a 1g chunk of MDMA crystal) and I've have had white cloudy crystal MDA (which is a bunch of small MDA crystals.

MDXXs don't crystallize if they aren't pure. They have to be REALLY pure (97%+ if I remember correctly) so yes, pure MDMA is out there.

And if you found MDMA speedy, it wasn't MDMA, plain and simple. MDMA will floor you unless you mix it with another stimulant.

actually a Molly can be easily cut with anything js like a pill...
i dono if u tried those green telephone pokeballs, but they are for damn sure nothing but MDMA.

caffeine is a shitty stim, but not when used with MDMA lol, it might not give u a harder roll like MDMA + AMP would but caffeine definately has no crackout.
yes, molly can be cut easier than pressed pills.
BUT i know ive read on here that a lot of molly is sold to/used by like the jam band crowd..and it seems they tend to be more educated than a lot of ravers about what theyre taking..
i havent done MDMA+caffeine yet, i will give it a try though, maybe.
But heres the thing..i am willing to bet most of the molly that gets cut with inactives and things like meth or pipes tend to be sold as "mollys" in predosed capsules to kids. I guarantee you most of the fake molly that gets sold gets sold in premade molly caps, if you are buying just straight up bagged powder by weight i bet you your chances of getting sold fake molly are way less..
Kat im pretty sure MDMA doesnt have to be THAT pure to crystallize, ive had brown molly thats been in crystallized rocky chunks that i am sure was less than 97% pure (due to synthesis impurity and whatnot, these arent professional chemists in most cases; im pretty sure most of the time, they cant get 95+% purity i thought most of the time..). But after getting that out of the way, i would say crystallized chunks of molly are gonna be harder to cut and also i dont think youd get ripped off buying MDxx chunks. I am sure most fake molly has gotta be powder in capsules..but also..powder doesnt mean low potency, i had molly that was powder that was apparently GCMS'd at 95 or 97% that was just shiny powder. The chemist doesnt always choose to try to make big crystals..

Well. I have WHITE crystal MDMA... like we have to crush it to snort it or it causes nosebleeds... you can't tell me that's not at least 96% pure shit.

And if you note, I said that I had literally a 1g crystal of MDMA... it was a single crystal and was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen... was sad to smash it up and eat it. 100mg got you blasted for 5 hours.

MDA visuals are fucking awsome. I'm curious though, how long is MDA supposed to last? It has a good duration.

yes mdma (molly) many times, extremely amazing, most euphoric beautiful rolls off molly, ive done .200-.250 split the doses into 2, rolled 7-8 hours every time

MDA visuals are fucking awsome. I'm curious though, how long is MDA supposed to last? It has a good duration.

It varies. I find the visuals can last up to 14 hours or so but the main plateau (it seems to hit a plateau and stay there rather than the up and down "roll" of MDMA) is usually 6 hours or so for me, increasing with dosage.

MDA is considered a "find" by many- not an unwanted chemical, or a watered down version of MDMA. Many prefer MDA over MDMA. We had a batch of MDA pills- I find that the come down after is more harsh, but MDA itself is MUCH more visual, and the energy level feels a little higher. I enjoy it- but visuals aren't for all settings, and it's not for everyone. The first time I did it, it freaked me out a bit- I was staring at a black wall, and all of a sudden, patterns and faces appeared on the wall, and it started to change texture.

I've never experienced MDE- I think that one is harder to come by. I can only tell you my friends have been disappointed by MDE, but I don't have a personal story to back that up or discredit it.

MDE is weaker than both but the thing with MDE is its like the mephedrone of MDXX - you can redose every 1 1/2 hours and will continue rolling until you run out. I got bored with it after 24 hours of rolling straight but the crash was pretty much non-existent.

MDA is a treasure. I prefer it to MDMA even with the extra neurotoxicity. The visuals are incredible, the peak is a good 4-6 hours with a total duration of 8+ hours depending on dose, and the fact it releases less serotonin than MDMA not only makes it feel less fake, you don't have the suicidal drama crash that you can with MDMA - Can't wait to see how 5-Me-MDA compares to the real thing.

No, not really. It makes it speedier and makes for a nastier crash but it definitely acts as a catalyst in pills.

Never had a speedy roll from MDxx + Caffeine. Only speedy rolls Ive had are from pills that have tested positive for amphetamines, which I personally like.

Well some people are more sensitive to caffeine than others. I can't even drink a coke without my pulse hitting 120 and rapidly rising until my body goes numb. Hence why these days I only hit the molly.

True true. Im completely insensitive to caffeine, luckily : D

I have had over 20 diff. types of pills they are always diff. i never pill reported ...i know that dangerous but i can say i had real mdma once and the hype people give mdma made me think another pill was mdma this pill causing trails gnarly sex drive and a orgasm to the touch almost...i did get a 10 statck of some shit once and i beleieve they were pma me and my wife about died vry very bad shortness of breath telling eachother let me know if you need to go to the er and we will go..i couldnt breath good at all for months....the same pills put a girl in the hospital i found out....I did get a red stopsign pill once one of em made a great roll....I dont know why but i was always told exctacy is all about being a sex drug or dance drug so if i didnt feel up to sex i considerd it to not be mdma this is all my opinion once again i dont know what the pills were but some seemed mixed my buddy said it seemed one pill had acid on it felt like frying seeing long trails but id like to say when i do a pil that someone claims is x i judge it by how good i feel and if im not in the mood to have sex to me its a shitty pill, i havent done it in a long while though well 6 months....

I find MDMA very disorienting and scatterbrained, even slightly dissasociative. Its a little more chaotic and even slightly overwhelming while distantly peaceful. MDA is more "energetic" but only in the same way LSD would be considered stimulating. MDA is more clear headed and psychadelic. I have no preference, i just think MDMA is more "lets get fucked out of our minds" and MDA is more of what I expect out of the term "ecstasy"

I find MDMA very disorienting and scatterbrained, even slightly dissasociative. Its a little more chaotic and even slightly overwhelming while distantly peaceful. MDA is more "energetic" but only in the same way LSD would be considered stimulating. MDA is more clear headed and psychadelic. I have no preference, i just think MDMA is more "lets get fucked out of our minds" and MDA is more of what I expect out of the term "ecstasy"

MDA and clear-headed? You sure you've had MDA? The first sentence in your post describes MDA pretty dead on and at a lower dose than you need for MDMA.

I tried MDA for the first time a week ago and I was extremely overwhelmed. It was house rave but it was not too crazy. It got a little too trippy and I couldn't talk to people lol. I would definitely prefer to try it again in a small setting with only close friends. I think I'll always prefer MDMA, though.