• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not stopping the coffee too? It's a stimulant. Also if you need to talk with someone, let me know!

I just started back up on the coffee. I am try to get some type of in my life! Like all of us on here I am scared to death about what's going with me. 5 months of anxiety and depression can't be the answer. I really do need to talk to someone. I can't go out like this but I can't go on like this.

I took MD yesterday for the first time, I'm feeling pretty good today and made sure to load up on a couple multivitamins and cod liver oil, only have brain fog. I thought it would be much worse but I'm sure I'll have to wait to see how things workout.

@dxnm please don't do drugs at the end of the day you only have one life don't place yourself in a situation you can't get out of.

@dxnm please don't do drugs at the end of the day you only have one life don't place yourself in a situation you can't get out of.
I was really skeptical about doing it, but I had some cash laying about so I picked up 0.5 of crystal MD, I only took 300mg, and I gave the rest to a friend, I didn't know that the consequences would be as bad as described here. Never touching this stuff again, really sucks what this drug does to people. My short term memory is fried mate. I saw your post above mine, is that depression from MDMA? How many times have you done it?

@dxnm did you test it before you took it? I honestly don't even know how much I took about 2 pills worth (400mg?) In a 2 day binge. I always battled depression man and it probably made it worse. But just like everything else on the site it's purely my guess.

@dxnm did you test it before you took it? I honestly don't even know how much I took about 2 pills worth (400mg?) In a 2 day binge. I always battled depression man and it probably made it worse. But just like everything else on the site it's purely my guess.
Didn't test it but the guy I got it off is a friend, I trust that it was real MDMA, it was brown crystalline, smelled like sassafras and gave me some good eye wiggles. I never have hangovers when I drink, so it must be something related to that.

AFAIK, depression is caused by low serotonin, so doing MDMA made it worse, I have read about people making full recoveries within a year, best of luck mate.

Dxnm it’s normal to have a comedown with bad memory, you’ll be fine in a few days. Just a few unlucky people get a LTC. Take care of yourself and don’t get yourself crazy reading this topic.

3 months update: feeling bad, nausea, brain fog, sometimes anxiety, no motivation, no significant progress (not sure if there is any), a very little of hope. Lot of regrets.

Random question again-

did anyone else get blurry vision in only one eye? It might be unrelated to MDMA but seems weirdly blurry/kinda red after this incident for weeks. thanks.

Dxnm it’s normal to have a comedown with bad memory, you’ll be fine in a few days. Just a few unlucky people get a LTC. Take care of yourself and don’t get yourself crazy reading this topic.
Yeah man, reading this thread is giving me some anxiety, might get some 5-htp and quit cold turkey on all other drugs, thanks bro

What kind of glasses you need to wear? I have blurry vision too, but I think it's from too much computer time.

@Zeroluck I get what your trying to convince me. If I was a normal case of LTC I would agree with you I would have nothing to worry about. I got the burning brain sensations.

Also, I know it's not brain zaps ethier. Tell me did you feel like acid was poured on your brain when you were coming down?? This a result of my dumbass rolling two days in a row and I fucked the rest of my life. The only people who I can find on here are people like Nambo. But he is not the same

I thought your symptoms started weeks after the trip? And to me it really looks like anxiety, or maybe flashbacks. Try to relax for a few months and see what happens.

@Berendje 5 months and going. That's what people interpret it as. But I know it's not. But I don't know what's going on. My entire life has changed I am not trying or sound like the victim card. I just need help but no one truly knows what's going on.

First you have to calm the fuck down.

Whatever happen or will happen, worry about it won't help at all.

For the beginning, do you feel happy at any point of the day? Is there activity that can make you feel happy? Is there an idea of what could make you happy if you can do it?

How much MDMA and/or mg x pills have you taken?

And by saying your sleep is better do you mean you are less fatigued and look more rested?
At least that will be great! my biggest irritation right now is looking terrible fatigued and having tinnitus,

I only took it twice in 3 nights but with Adderall and weed and booze. I had a bad relapse smoking weed and boozing one weekend a few weeks after which put me in this spot. Yeah the first month I looked like a ghost since I felt so sick, I look normal now though even though I'm not 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.