• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took too much XTC :p No but seriously, with that state of mind you will indeed never recover...

I took too much XTC :p No but seriously, with that state of mind you will indeed never recover...
A state of mind suggests you have control over it. This state is permanent no matter how much 'positive thinking' you try to muster...

True that, but reading your message you're very down. Like you already gave up, your brain is 'slow and stupid', it's also a choice you can make in my eyes. Or you can keep crying over it, or you can just give it everything you got, and think to yourself you're strong, and you can do this... etc.

exactly no matter how positive you are it doesnt changed that your fucked up

you're*. And yes it does, if you keep thinking negative, blah blah, it will definetly not make you feel better. You come in a negative spiral. But maybe it's different for everyone. For me it helps alot to stay positive, active etc. But yeah every brain is different..

Oh and to add on, I know some people that used alot of XTC in the 90's and they're all fine, so why couldn't we be fine?

people suffer in different ways when dealing with an ltc. Some have really bad anxiety and others have physical issues. Nambo and truly blessed have a point. Some of the issues such as head pressure, blurry vision, and so on hasn't 100% stopped for us. Doesn't matter how positive you are that shit is still there. Anxiety on the other hand can be at least helped with a ssri or positive thinking etc. brahh is also right in a way because sitting around thinking about it isn't gonna fix shit either. People with the physical ltc problems including myself def have it worst.

Health Hazards you must consider this effects using MDMA, dudes;

"MDMA users may encounter problems similar to those experienced by amphetamine and cocaine users, including addiction. MDMA damages brain serotonin neurons. Serotonin is thought to play a role in regulating mood, memory, sleep, and appetite. Research indicates heavy MDMA may cause persistent memory problems in humans; however, a 2011 study has reported limited cognitive decline in users of MDMA.1
Psychological effects can include confusion, depression, sleep problems, anxiety, and paranoia, sometimes lasting for weeks after taking the drug. Physical effects can include muscle tension, involuntary teeth-clenching, nausea, blurred vision, faintness, and chills or sweating. Increases in heart rate and blood pressure are a special risk for people with circulatory or heart disease.
Also, there is evidence that people who develop a rash that looks like acne after using MDMA may be risking severe side effects, including liver damage, if they continue to use the drug. Almost 60 percent of people who use Ecstasy report withdrawal symptoms, including fatigue, loss of appetite, depressed feelings, and trouble concentrating.
MDMA-related fatalities at raves have been reported. The stimulant effects of the drug, which enable the user to dance for extended periods, combined with the hot, crowded conditions usually found at raves can lead to dehydration, hyperthermia (dangerous increase in body temperature), and heart or kidney failure.
Other drugs chemically similar to Ecstasy, such as MDA (methylenedioxyamphetamine, the parent drug ofEcstasy) and PMA (paramethoxyamphetamine, associated with fatalities in the U.S. and Australia) are sometimes sold as Ecstasy. These drugs can be neurotoxic or create additional health risks to the user.
Additionally, the illicit sale of Ecstasy makes it prone to being “cut” with other illicit and potentially toxic or deadly chemicals. Ecstasy tablets may contain other substances in addition to MDMA, such as ephedrine (a stimulant); dextromethorphan (a cough suppressant that has PCP-like effects at high doses); ketamine (an anesthetic used mostly by veterinarians that also has PCP-like effects); caffeine; cocaine; and methamphetamine. While the combination of Ecstasy with one or more of these drugs may be inherently dangerous, users might also combine them with substances such as marijuana and alcohol, putting themselves at further physical risk."

P.S. It is not a joke to use drugs. It is absolutely bad not only for yourselves but the whole society also will suffer from your doings. It will harm us all, so please help your own and the society that you are belong.

Nambo you are not fucked. or alone. I took 5 pills one time. empty stomach, drank nothing but energy drinks. im still alive and i have severe case of anxiety. Some days are hell. Some days feel better. its been way over a year n half. We gotta hope this goes away and meanwhile ride throught it.

Health Hazards you must consider this effects using MDMA, dudes;

"MDMA users may encounter problems similar to those experienced by amphetamine and cocaine users, including addiction. MDMA damages brain serotonin neurons. Serotonin is thought to play a role in regulating mood, memory, sleep, and appetite. Research indicates heavy MDMA may cause persistent memory problems in humans; however, a 2011 study has reported limited cognitive decline in users of MDMA.1
Psychological effects can include confusion, depression, sleep problems, anxiety, and paranoia, sometimes lasting for weeks after taking the drug. Physical effects can include muscle tension, involuntary teeth-clenching, nausea, blurred vision, faintness, and chills or sweating. Increases in heart rate and blood pressure are a special risk for people with circulatory or heart disease.
Also, there is evidence that people who develop a rash that looks like acne after using MDMA may be risking severe side effects, including liver damage, if they continue to use the drug. Almost 60 percent of people who use Ecstasy report withdrawal symptoms, including fatigue, loss of appetite, depressed feelings, and trouble concentrating.
MDMA-related fatalities at raves have been reported. The stimulant effects of the drug, which enable the user to dance for extended periods, combined with the hot, crowded conditions usually found at raves can lead to dehydration, hyperthermia (dangerous increase in body temperature), and heart or kidney failure.
Other drugs chemically similar to Ecstasy, such as MDA (methylenedioxyamphetamine, the parent drug ofEcstasy) and PMA (paramethoxyamphetamine, associated with fatalities in the U.S. and Australia) are sometimes sold as Ecstasy. These drugs can be neurotoxic or create additional health risks to the user.
Additionally, the illicit sale of Ecstasy makes it prone to being “cut” with other illicit and potentially toxic or deadly chemicals. Ecstasy tablets may contain other substances in addition to MDMA, such as ephedrine (a stimulant); dextromethorphan (a cough suppressant that has PCP-like effects at high doses); ketamine (an anesthetic used mostly by veterinarians that also has PCP-like effects); caffeine; cocaine; and methamphetamine. While the combination of Ecstasy with one or more of these drugs may be inherently dangerous, users might also combine them with substances such as marijuana and alcohol, putting themselves at further physical risk."

P.S. It is not a joke to use drugs. It is absolutely bad not only for yourselves but the whole society also will suffer from your doings. It will harm us all, so please help your own and the society that you are belong.

Lol you are clearly posting this on the wrong thread dude. I'm sure no one here will be touching MDMA again. Also, MDMA fatalities are very very rare and are usually due to a combination of factors. No one has ever died from taking pure MDMA alone in a controlled setting. Alcohol related death is much much higher.

On a lighter note - I'm starting to feel better again. I think I've come to the conclusion that this is whole thing has been 90% psychological. The only thing that really gives me anxiety now is remembering all of the shit that I read online!

The only thing that really gives me anxiety now is remembering all of the shit that I read online!

Quoted for emphasis. Constantly reading about 'neurotoxicity' and 'brain damage' can cause anxiety itself.

Jesus I just want to feel human again. Total anhedonia, no motivation, blurry vision, slow brain, disconnected from the world. I'm truly stuck in an never ending nightmare. You know I really could handle the blurry vision and slow brain if only I could feel 'alive' again. To be able feel pleasure, get excited. Like what kind of existence is it without being able to experience such feelings? It's really perpetual Groundhog Day in hell. Anyway enjoy you Saturday night folks and go fry your brains out like I did.

Jesus I just want to feel human again. Total anhedonia, no motivation, blurry vision, slow brain, disconnected from the world. I'm truly stuck in an never ending nightmare. You know I really could handle the blurry vision and slow brain if only I could feel 'alive' again. To be able feel pleasure, get excited. Like what kind of existence is it without being able to experience such feelings? It's really perpetual Groundhog Day in hell. Anyway enjoy you Saturday night folks and go fry your brains out like I did.

Work for it. I've been in the same stage for about 10 months, I'm convinced if you follow every rule. Eating healthy, work out 5 times a week, good rhythm, enough sleep, you'll feel much better in 6 months ;-)

Quoted for emphasis. Constantly reading about 'neurotoxicity' and 'brain damage' can cause anxiety itself.

True that. I'm going to sign off for a bit now because this place kind of reinforces that fear! Will be sure to update everyone down the track.

hey guys..
just a little update on my recovery.
i am 4.5 months into this ltc
this week i saw a psychiatrist for the first time.
he told me that i have mild depersonzaliation triggered by the mdma .. which comes with abit anxiety ofc..
he said that our brain and body should balance itself. just give it time and live healthy.
he said that if the body wont fix it itself in the 1 year mark. then i should only start thinking about medicines but meanwhile just excercise, eat healthy, drink lots of water.
avoid all kind of drugs! keep urself busy and the most important thing is excercise.

i will do my best to live the healthiest life for the next months. i hope that i will be able to recover with this method.
just wanted to update all of u guys who suffering.
also he said that it has nothing to do with brain damage, its just the brain changed the way it functioning. all will be ok.

stay strong and lets get through it.. just be patient and never give up

Guys,

I'm almost 5 months into the LTC.

I wanted to know if any of you guys have felt this sympthons, im really worried of having developed Parkinson's.

My sympthons at the moment:

Hand shaking almost 24/7, but is not like parkinson shaking, it's like the shaking you have when you're afraid, problem is that happen even when i'm not worried. When i go to sleep i feel my pulsation in my head. Cant medidate cuz i keep feeling my pulsation. Sometimes is so strong that it moves my head.

Insomnia Got better with the exercises, but during the day i feel like i'm a little doped. You know when you are looking at something, but not really looking, with a distante tought? I think this can be called despersonalization or desrealization. i feel this during the whole day, except when i'm having a conversation with someone.

But when i'm talking to people i have difficult to express, i dont feel like laughing, when i do is forced, i get no expression.

Feeling tired, low libido.

Having difficult paying attention to what people say, when i'm staring at someone in an enclosure the place starts to get dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.