• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, permanent damage/change?? Help!!

Great advice on here for the OP.... Sounds like too much MDMA use too long with not long enough breaks. Stop the X use for quite a while(9months to a yr.) then only use every 3-6 months. Prescription meds don't sound like a good answer. Try and eat well balanced meals, take vitamins, try and get a little exercise and sun every day, maybe only smoke weed when you're having a hard time sleeping. This WILL get better. I know this sounds stupid, but try reading some everyday too, even if its articles in magazines or whatever. Reading is extremely healthy for the mind, and will give your mind a work out too!!!! So this will definitely get better, just give it a little time, and follow the advice given on here but I would steer clear of prescription meds.... Good luck friend! :)

Have you tried good ol' fashioned regular exercise and getting sunlight?
isnt there a pill i can take or an expensive doctor i can spend my money on instead?

and i've been that way for about 2 1/2 years.. the brain fog, the memory loss.. all that... all i want is my old self back and its so damn hard..

hey gabzor so youve been on a comedown for 2.5 years just to confirm? if so not nice.

i tried piracetam didnt do much for me it gave me headaches.

Yea according to the shrine he did : (
It seemed as though he has a brutal MDMA comedown.

This is a great shame I remember reading someduds posts with interest. I always get spooked when I visit the shrine always think one day it might be me :(

hey gabzor so youve been on a comedown for 2.5 years just to confirm? if so not nice.

This is a great shame I remember reading someduds posts with interest. I always get spooked when I visit the shrine always think one day it might be me :(

omg futura dont say that!!!! guys comeone be strong!!!!!!

isnt there a pill i can take or an expensive doctor i can spend my money on instead?
tried, but its very hard, and it didn't really do much

(i had a good routine for about a year, till i got till busy, and too injured)
and i don't have money for doctors...

Yea according to the shrine he did : (
It seemed as though he has a brutal MDMA comedown.

omg that is so sad.. i legit got chills reading it, and the confirmed posts..
any more details to this "brutal comedown?" i know its rude, but i'd just like to know

i wouldn't call it a comedown.. the comedown off the E (it was my first time) was maybe about 3 days, but i kept having rolling flashbacks and sensations.. even my pupils were dilated, etc.. during that time.. but yes 2.5 years, and its getting worse.. (although there was that little thing where the pill melted on my balls) but it was a molly, and it was maybe 1/10th of one

its more of a constant brain fog, and very bad memory loss, anxiety attacks.. some stutter because brain foggyness..
i'm not really depressed, but feeling more apathy, and more hopelessness.. (esp with my school grades)

man.. that kind of depresses me, as i finally thought i had found some hope.. i only joined the forum to thank him honestly, and thought i finally found someone who understood.. guess i need to read more of his posts and try to apply.

and wow.. BL is one hell of a community.. *two thumbs up* even though its only my 2nd post and i havn't even introduced myself.. you guys are awesome

Na i haven't read his posts for a while but he was in a lot of pain. I think i remember him getting better but i have no details on how he did him self in : (

This is really sad :( whatever it was I just hope it wasn't suicide:(

I was reading this thread earlier today and I was just going through the website and I looked in the Shrine and I thought no way, that name is way too familiar.

I didn't know him but it looks like he was trying to better himself and try his best, I'm new here but my heart goes out to all :(

:/ its too damn bad.. he was pretty smart.. judging from just that one post
my heart goes out to him i know his pain.. so i understand.. its just so sad, cause i think he was close since he understood.. i know its greedy of me.. but the permanent damage is just not very fun

Hey Gabzor, how much mdma did you use? Did you abuse it a lot?

A tear almost felt from my eye and I don't even know this guy, but his name sounds familiar, my true sincere condolences goes out to him, it's unfortunate that it ended this way. RIP.

it was my first time, i took 3.5 or 4.5 pills (not sure if i'm allowed to post what kind of pills) i will read the rules and see
the only reason i joined was to talk to somedud, but looks like i will be popping in and out of here, as you guys are a great community..

no i didn't abuse alot, that was my first time, and i thought i might have some kind of magical reaction and it would fix me if i did it again.. i made the mistake of trying to diagnose myself, and somehow i came to the conclusion the "bad trip" rewired my serotonin receptors and made them produce dopamine or something, and thought i had some kind of serotonin..

the 2nd time, like i said it was pure molly, and i was trying to take em in, but they melted on my balls.. they must have been some strong ass pills though as as soon as i felt a weird burning sensation on my balls i immediately ran to the rr at my girl's house, and i kept getting an temptation to piss.. of course when i looked under the tape.. there it was, but it was maybe 1/8th of the pill that melted.. but that much hit me later on.

that is my last contact with any mdma.. other than that i have been sober to most raves, recently i started drinking to raves.. but i cut the cigarettes, i didn't do weed since i was like 16

but my diet and exercise have not been the greatest

Oh ic... I abused mdma more than you did.. But I think I have already depleted my serotonin on my last binge (6 pills) I had warning signs before coz the next day every after the sessions I would experience a weird dizziness which will last for three weeks... But you know how people are when they haven't experienced a really bad comedown. I've been a recreational user but I guess I ran out of luck.. My diet and exercise is ok and since I haven't been a long time user I am hoping to recover from this

Self diagnosis and speculation is irresponsible and will only lead to more anxiety.

Medical School Syndrome is real and alive on these boards.

Self diagnosis and speculation is irresponsible and will only lead to more anxiety.

Medical School Syndrome is real and alive on these boards.
+1 back when i was still suffering from my comedown i always self diagnosed. I thought i had 10 different disorders because i fit in with all the symptoms and it seriously drove me nutts, and made my depression 10x as bad.
Guys do not self diagnose, just let it be. Unless you are literally hearing voices and stuff of that sort, do not self diagnose.