The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Hearing that is torture!!! WTF is up with NYC?! Damn it this city sucks for mdma fans. And it ain't just me cause I got different connects all over the city...it's a desert :-(

I have a very difficult time believing NYC, one of the biggest drug capitals in America, maybe even the world, is dry when it comes to Molly. Keep lookin dood.

^Believe it...I know it's tough to understand, but my thinking is that becasue the population is so huge, the demand soaks up everything that comes in that's remotely good very quickly. The leftover unsatisfied demand creates a market for dirty pills that keeps them flowing despite the fact that they suck.

And yes, I can find molly. Did last weekend, but it was dirty piped up molly. Either way, ask anyone you know in nyc and my guess is they'll echo exactly what i'm saying. Unless it's the idiot who sold me molly that thought it was fantastic...that's another issue entirely. Most people here don't know the difference between good and bad shit.

Or, just look at pillreports.com in the North East...the amount of dirty shit is ridiculous.

I have a very difficult time believing NYC, one of the biggest drug capitals in America, maybe even the world, is dry when it comes to Molly. Keep lookin dood.

Molly isnt in the same realm of drug trafficing as cocaine, heroin, cannabis, meth, etc, so it doesnt surprise me at all to hear this.

MDMA, LSD, Ketamine, etc are all "circle drugs" which flow within certain circles of users/suppliers/etc.

While NYC may be a major capitol for cocaine, heroin, etc (well no, it was before 9/11, now NJ is that capitol), its certainly not for MDMA, LSD, and other circle drugs as the majority of those group members dont live in that area.

Not to say there is none there at all, I know quite a few people in NYC, DC, Baltimore, etc who get molly and the "circle drugs", but thats because they're...well..in those circles.

Ill echo the "keep looking" sentiments, but I will say that it's going to be a long and hard search unless you get a break somewhere down the line by meeting someone with connections into these circles.

I know it seems a bit crazy, but its true.

While NYC may be a major capitol for cocaine, heroin, etc (well no, it was before 9/11, now NJ is that capitol), its certainly not for MDMA, LSD, and other circle drugs as the majority of those group members dont live in that area.

After living for 5 years in NYC and another 5 years just 15 minutes outside i can tell you that is simply not true.
Ive always had luck finding good ecstasy and MDMA.
And even when there was an acid drought LSD was still not hard to find, and i was just an 18 year old kid who didnt know anyone then.

If people arent able to find any that doesnt mean its not around.
There is every drug and in mass quantities (including fake and weak shit)

Most MDMA in the US is coming from asian organized crime located in Canada. Crystal MDMA, like most have said, it slowly replacing pressed tablets that were popular 10 years ago. Vanguard did a special on how Cambodia and other SE Asia countries are no longer in conflict and safrole oil is getting pumped out by the liter as a result.

After living for 5 years in NYC and another 5 years just 15 minutes outside i can tell you that is simply not true.
Ive always had luck finding good ecstasy and MDMA.
And even when there was an acid drought LSD was still not hard to find, and i was just an 18 year old kid who didnt know anyone then.

If people arent able to find any that doesnt mean its not around.
There is every drug and in mass quantities (including fake and weak shit)

First, when did you live in NYC (assuming you don't still)? There used to be great pills in NYC, but that was a long time ago. Generally speaking, NYC is currently not a good place to find quality pills or MDMA. Just look at pillreports. The NE sucks.

All this molly talk is making me jealous, it has been the holy grail for me back when I was still rollin but I never was able to try it. Since I'm planning to start up again very casually, I want to only do it if I'm able to get my hands on a molly.

The quest continues..

i lived in NYC 2001-2005
and northern Jersey 2005- early 2010

you are right about there being tons of piperazine pills
last summer i bought a BZP Papa Smurf pill (because i chose to).
But at the same place there were tons of pink and tan stars which were confirmed good MDMA pills and also plenty of molly.

I stick to my word.
If you cant find it doesnt mean its not there.

Delsyd, I was never saying its not there, in fact I said that it WAS there, just running within circles, not out in the open like Cannabis, Heroin, and Cocaine.

We get some good/average tabs here in Houston all the time, but they seem to be about 75mg a pill, and usully they put other shit in them for no reason at all. If I could go to walgreens and buy 10mg MDMA pills for anxiety, they would probably add 500mg of APAP in each pill just to be annnoying....same with these people making these presses.

Although I can't say I've gotten "pure" molly in NYC, I've gotten plenty of tested clean molly that was surely cut with something, you just needed a higher dose. At a price that justified the cut if you ask me.

There are also pretty good pills all over, but always have a bit of speed in them. Purple stars seem to be everywhere, and 2 get you where you want to be for sure, despite that they are a bit speedy.

as has been echoed in this thread, its all about who you know. Find a kind person who you trust, and you're set more or less

Thizzer, I don't think MDMA is a "circle drug" in the same way that ket or cid are. Isn't MDMA like the most widely used illegal drug apart from marijuana? I recall reading that it attracted more first time users than anything but cannabis in the US. I'm pretty sure that, in the UK, MDMA is the most popular drug amongst (our equivalent to) high school students. MDMA (or pills at least) is routinely offered by "street dealers" over here, is the situation really that different stateside?

^^Well here tabs were everywhere for like 15 years, and I do mean everywhere. Then coke/h had a huge gain in popularity(especially H) along with our meth problem and MDMA is kind of like a circle drug...but it is everywhere if that makes sense.

i lived in NYC 2001-2005
and northern Jersey 2005- early 2010

you are right about there being tons of piperazine pills
last summer i bought a BZP Papa Smurf pill (because i chose to).
But at the same place there were tons of pink and tan stars which were confirmed good MDMA pills and also plenty of molly.

I stick to my word.
If you cant find it doesnt mean its not there.

2001 - 2005 was a different world in MDMA in NYC, as the 90s were even more different. Gotten worse and worse and worse.

As for northern jersey...it may seem like the same place/same supply, but it's not. The suburbs are and always have been better sources for stronger/cleaner MDMA and pills IMO.

Last summer/fall was the first good spurt of pills in a long time. I know what you're talking about. I was getting some ridiculously good molly and some of the stars you're talking about, but over the winter things went south. Since then, it's been very sporatic with most of the shit that people tell me is good being spiked with pipes. They don't even know it. It's frustrating as hell.

In the last few weeks alone, I've come across purple stars, purple lips, pyramids/diamonds, mollys, purple ladies, blue ladies, orange stars, blue stars...more than I can remember. From different sources too. They all basically sucked. I'm ready to call it quits for awhile.

Maybe one day we'll start getting some of amsterdam's shit again. The FFs from pillreports tested 209mg MDMA. The pressers seem to be having some kind of war over there...that's where it's it.

^Agree with you...Molly is within inner circles, which is where I get it, but in my experience for the last 6-8months, it's been cut with pipe (in NYC). The people in the circles don't even know it. They've been using force so long, they can't tell the shit is cut because the dirt seems to be the only thing that hits em.

Problem is if they weren't hangin out all the time, they probably wouldn't be in the inner circle. It's a damn catch 22.

I was hangin with a new circle last night that was rollin on some bombs they thought were great. They even had some molly on the way. I asked if the bombs were given em eye wiggles...their reply? "No, not really, not too bad." As if gettin eye wiggles was a sign of a bad pill. I tasted one of the bombs...was pipe/e combo. I didn't bother hangin around for the molly. It's a major problem in NYC that there is demand for pipes. It doesn't give the dealers any reason to up their game and put out good shit.

Clubs used to supply some great shit in NYC, but that ended a long time ago.

Now, your best bet IMO is college kids, but that's the thing. They aren't getting it from NYC dealers. They're getting it from the burbs. Even last night, molly was coming from jersey.

It doesn't make for great supply for a guy like me who's long outta college. No offense to college kids, I love em, but that's not my scene anymore.

looking to find some rollers in the bay!!!! XTC

Last edited by a moderator:
there is tons of molly floating around the SW...and no, i havent tested it, so i dont know the purity, but qualitatively it is better and cleaner feeling than anything ive gotten anywhere else or in a while (including when i used to sell, about 2-3 years ago), so i would bet on it being high purity and high strength. still pills floating around, havent taken as many of those, but the ones i have taken do not seem to be strongly adulterated...at the least, they definitely arent pipes

(or pills at least)

There ya go. Im talkin' about Molly, not just your every day pill. Pill wise, its way out in the open, but molly is more within circles, at least with my experience and my observations.

I see, the situation is quite different over here, MDMA and ket are sold in the toilets of clubs alongside coke, they aren't really niche drugs or restricted to a circle at all.

I dont know why that surprises you, you're talking about two different countries here. Scenes change everywhere you go.

I go to Israel and I have hash and khat sold to me openly on the streets, even though at least hash is illegal.

Would that happen here in the states? Good lord, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.