The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The southeast has some great presses going around at the moment. We are flooded with the blue euros at the moment and they test out perfect.

Delsyd where you from? I'm from MI.
That's funny that other people are calling shards moon rocks. Last year me and a few friends started calling a batch of really nice shards moons rocks. But I really didn't think other people used that too.

right now i live in NC
but ive heard the term used at festivals all over the place.

Delsyd or other mods, would it be possible to re-name this thread to "Molly (MDMA) in the US"? That way, those who want to talk about pills know that this isnt the thread for it.

Delsyd or other mods, would it be possible to re-name this thread to "Molly (MDMA) in the US"? That way, those who want to talk about pills know that this isnt the thread for it.

got ya covered there thizzer. if ya need anything else done just pm ME:\

and everyone if you want to make a post about pressed pills this isnt the thread for it. we have regional threads for all questions related to pressed pills. find your region and post away in those threads. again this thread is for discussion of mdma (molly) NOT PRESSED PILLS

Last edited:
i find molly readily available all the time in nor cal, and very easy to find in so cal in the LA area. noo price discussion, but its cheaper up north.

I would kill for some molly... I have yet to try mdma cause I haven't come across any pills that I have heard good things about.

i find molly readily available all the time in nor cal, and very easy to find in so cal in the LA area. noo price discussion, but its cheaper up north.

Same here, I can usually make a couple phone calls just as often as pressed pills.

derp
i know that syd
what i was really asking is
is the euro stuff cut more than canadian stuff generally

there is so general answer to that.
Canadian stuff is just as likely or unlikely to be cut as European stuff.
It depends on the moral character of the people down the food chain.

Wow you guys sure got some weird names for your MDMA, where I am from we call it 'mother earth's thizz jizz cum crystals'. We like to keep things simple in these parts.

BTW the west coast does get most of its MDMA from Cheema's (Its royalty of sumthing or another) that run it from canada (not personally, they get junkies to do tha dirty work), they literally walk it across the boarder or throw it across. They will set you up to knock you down as well....

I almost forgot that they have 'family' working the boarder crossings for when they run it by car.

Last edited:
If you have to ask on a forum, then yes. No synth discussion anyway, it's against the rules.

i got some in capsules several months back at festival that were at least 70% pure. two had a pill vet rollin all night. 4 w/ a candy flip made it a great time

Pretty easy to get in the US, it's usually not pressed, usually molly. But everyone gets the hard drugs and cheap good weed from 'that one guy' with all the conencts, and he's moving soon.. He get's his stuff out of town, so my whole area is going to be dry for a while. It's really going to suck, bye $s of good middies. Bye cash coke.. Bye Lucy, and bye molly... Worst of all bye shrooms. I hate how I will have to pay extra for halfs now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tannish molly from the netherlands is now invading the US. I will be grabbing up a good amount soon and will post pics/test resulsts for everyone :)

Word is that it's out of this world.

^ I sincerely hope this makes its way way to the Rocky Mountain region.
I will post pics of what has been seen around here i a certain friend of mine ever returns my camera cable...

Status
Not open for further replies.