The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay rookie question, ive been around dope for 25 yrs and never heard of molly,, ive taken shitloads of rolls, dropped acid, but what tha hell is molly?

Molly is short for molecule. It's a pure mdma. This is just from hear say and personal usage.

NC is starting to have cheap molly around but only 75-80 % pure : most prssed pills are pipes and cost too much even for them!
Next time a good really pure molly or pressed pill comes about I will buy 10 even if it costs me a lot

Last edited:
Too many idiots these days would rather pop opiates IMHO. I have a hard time finding clean MDMA where I am due to people popping roxy/oxy etc instead. It really drives me crazy! I want an occasional good weekend out, not some painkiller EVERY DAMN DAY that will have me hooked because I want to tune out my life. Im over that

BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOO!

this shit happens to me all the time too, i love my opiates... but the junkies in my area are seeming to buy molly in bulk and cutt it enough to make half weak caps to make enough to support their habit... i wont do dope again unless in chicago, milwaukee, baltimor, or jersey... milwaukee had half grams of great scramble for less than half the price of a normal bundle price in any other major city.... delivered to me ffs!!!

There is a good bit of molly in the US as long as you know the right people. I will say that sometimes I miss the small amount of meth that was in pills. Molly makes me want to sit down too much :)

Also I have to say this. MollayLujah I have read a few of your posts and im sure your good intentioned but you really need to stop tooting your own horn. There are many other people here with tons of knowledge.

Yea things have exploded in the dirty south! Up until the last few weeks there was a lot of trash going around. Now its nothing but great pills and Molly at the cheapest prices I have ever seen. I think I died and went to heaven

There is a good bit of molly in the US as long as you know the right people. I will say that sometimes I miss the small amount of meth that was in pills. Molly makes me want to sit down too much :)

Also I have to say this. MollayLujah I have read a few of your posts and im sure your good intentioned but you really need to stop tooting your own horn. There are many other people here with tons of knowledge.
Tooting my own horn? I commented on his immature opiate comment and the insane amount of misinformation.

How was I tooting my own horn? I'm here to learn what I can and help out where I can....That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

Tooting my own horn? I commented on his immature opiate comment and the insane amount of misinformation.

How was I tooting my own horn? I'm here to learn what I can and help out where I can....That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

Some examples:

MollayLujah said:
My main connect in Europe was talking to me about this later 2009. He warned me there would be a huge drought of Euro sourced MDMA. He was right, as usualy. He's pretty "in the know" as he's been in the psych business for over a decade.

I don't really mind though, I've had a steady consistent local supply for some incredible molly. Always available for any amount you could need.

MollayLujah said:
My blotter comes direct from Europe...
If anyone wants some REAL info, not the random bullshit most of these kids are copy/pasting from other forums, feel free to ask me anything in this thread.

I have an incredible amount of experience with just about anything Psych related and have tried EVERYTHING else at least once.

MollayLujah said:
The hoffmans/other assorted tabs I have imported are ALWAYS 150ug +

The most consistent and quality connect you could ask for.

MDMA is all over chicago.. a good personal friend of mine is a chemist and used to produce mad quantities of the shit, but after making ass loads of cash and getting shot at one too many times, he decided to quit. he taught some other dude that i dont know how to make it and now that dude took over where he left off.

if u got any gold mercadies, white nikes, or blue and red supermans in the chicago area 3 or 4 years ago, that was my buddies

Some examples:
Guess I must've come off wrong there. I wasn't trying to toot my own horn at all, rather commenting on some things I've been reading and trying to help people figure out where their blotter is coming from etc.....I don't see an issue with offering whatever information I have that's related to the topic at hand.

I was absolutely not saying at all that nobody here knows what they're talking about at all, there are obviously some brilliant people here, which is why I joined. To learn and maybe help a few folks along the way with whatever I can.

Damn, seems like everyones got an issue with me today.

Thanks, Chinky's got me all riled up and it's really starting to piss me off.

If there's anything I hate more in the world, it's being called a liar. I use forums as my "anonymous" outlet....What reason to I have to lie about anything?

TO be cool? Yeah, being kidnapped sure is cool.

Why would someone be an "idiot" for liking Ops over Molly. Everyone has their DoC, you have no right to call anyone an IDIOT simply because YOU, YOU YOURSELF cannot find any Molly.

How the fuck is it anyones fault but yours? Especially the "idiots that would rather pop roxi.

I assume this is why Bluelight has the reputation it does.

Too many ignorant kids, genuinly stupid people and just plain bullshit spouted constantly in every single thread I read.

I knew this all before I joined and I figured if nothing less I could maybe save someones life, stop someone from being robbed, taking random chemicals etc.

There realllllly needs to be either closed registration with invites, or some type of test before you can join to prove you're not just one of the ignorants filling the forum with false information or genuinly want to learn about the substances you are ingesting.

Too much trolling, to much negativity. This site is SUPPOSED to be for harm reduction and education.

You cannot be educated if the moderators/admin or ANYONE else for that matter cannot flag or report posts with inaccurate info to be removed/editted.

ONLY then will this site be successful in it's supposed "mission"

who do you really think you are? honestly ? i was done with you for tonite until i came in here...you hate being called a liar but lieing is what you did in those other threads..i caught you with the shit in your hands and you deny it and say it was bc you where "high" and then wanted to change the subject

you have been here 2 days and you act like you run this place..calling people idiots and saying we dont knpow what we are talking about...do you even know whats really good with bl?

what kind reputation does bl have, and how did you hear about this? i mean you do realize that bluelight has been around for over 10years? do you even know that this is really a MDMA website?

if you dont like what people have to say and you say we have a bad rep...get the fuck out, we dont need you here..take your bullshit to shroomery or somewhere else cause your not gods gift with your misinformation

you say "I figured if nothing less I could maybe save someones life, stop someone from being robbed, taking random chemicals etc."...funny you claim you just got robbed less then a week ago at gunpoint

you have been here 2 days but your already suggesting that we have to take a test to join or have closed regestration with invites to weed out the ignorants and trolls..lol the only thing we need is to make bl status alot higher and harder to reach, so those people cant PM...

i mean you do realize that theres alot more to this site then just drug discussion thats not what this site is only about

you say "You cannot be educated if the moderators/admin or ANYONE else for that matter cannot flag or report posts with inaccurate info to be removed/editted"...um buddy theres a report button in the bottom left corner of every post, that sends a message to tthe mods, so what are you talking about..oh thats right you have been here 2 days you dont know shit about this site..stop suggesting changes mr know it all...

i was done with you for tonite until i came in here and saw your know it all posts in here...you really dont know shit motherfucker..go ahead cry and complain that im cussin you out but you are fucking annoying...you claim to know everything and everybody, you claim to have connects and copped drugs from chicago to europe..maybe you do but ask us if we care? you dont need to toot your own horn and brag like your trying to impress us..i mean your story is prolly change tomorrow anyway

this site has been successful for over 10years..10 years bro we dont need your help to succeed with our mission...we have succeeded..

and go cry to a mod..ive already talked to them and they support me and think your full of bullshit too

Last edited:
its absolutly wonderful thizz..im bumpin "feelin myself" by mac dre right now

"im in the buldin and im feeling myself"

Tell that mofo Dave.. let em' know.. naw 4 real tho, lol @ suggesting we make it a private/invite only forum.. there is a private forum.. but those things usually end up being lame, theres one more geared towrds synthisis, thats ok tho, but i won't name it, even tho the name is kinda obvious.. lol..

fucken newbs..

all bs aside, whats good Dave?

Tell that mofo Dave.. let em' know.. naw 4 real tho, lol @ suggesting we make it a private/invite only forum.. there is a private forum.. but those things usually end up being lame, theres one more geared towrds synthisis, thats ok tho, but i won't name it, even tho the name is kinda obvious.. lol..

fucken newbs..

all bs aside, whats good Dave?

keep it on topic or I start UAing posts.

LOL so true. Its funny to think in the late 90's early 2000's we were all jealous of the cheap good pills in Europe. Now its all pipes and we have access to great domestic MDMA. Props to all the American chemists out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.