The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly is basically mdma in crystal form. After its synth it looks like shards those shards will then be crushed down weighed and pressed into a pill with other coloring agents and binders.

so is the buzz a hell of a lot better? I need to go ask around and give this shit a try

if your pills are pure mdma than the high should be the same.

Alot of pills are adulterated with active cuts though so often times its different.

which one you would like more depends on your preferance

Pills are almost nonexistant in my circle nowdays. Not because they're not around, heh, in SoCal there are more pills than almost any other drug, but rather because molly is so available now!

Dirt cheap and pure molly - nothing beats it.

I believe the sassafras in Cambodia and other parts of S.E. Asia have been reduced, by DEA and other like-minded individuals, leading to a shortage of safrole. Apparently this was the source of much of Europe's MDMA.

It hasn't affected the supply of MDMA crystal in Central Canada where I live. Most of it is shipped from the West Coast or synthesized locally.

Fuck ecstasy pills, Ecstasy™® is just a brand name to sell a pill these days and I consider ecstasy to be different than MDMA nowadays. Unfortunately you can't really consider them synomonous anymore.

If you have access the best way to roll is to get unadulterated crystal MDMA, weigh out exactly how much you wanna do, and if you want a speed buzz, add a bit of dexedrine or meth to the gel. If you weigh out your own gels you know exactly what and how much is in them. Wont touch an ecstasy pill again, al though every now and then there are some decent ones (from what other people tell me). I've got a few ecstasy tablets stored that are apparently good quality but I'm not touching them until MDMA crystal is dried up!

I've got a few White Rhinos and Yellow 007's stored that are apparently good quality pressed pills. I'll have to see if there's anything on pillreports...

molly is basically mdma in crystal form. after its synth it looks like shards those shards will then be crushed down weighed and pressed into a pill with other coloring agents and binders.

shake i just saw some pics of molly in another thread and it looks like ice to me,,, as long as i've been in the game i cant believe i've never heard of this before,, is it big around college towns or something,,

Pills are almost nonexistant in my circle nowdays. Not because they're not around, heh, in SoCal there are more pills than almost any other drug, but rather because molly is so available now!

Dirt cheap and pure molly - nothing beats it.

how it should be EVERYWHERE, you can only get quantity of molly in my area if you work on finding such a connect for a LONNNGGGG time

very prevalent even more popular now imo most circles even duck ass kids can acquire powdered and crystalline mdma and top notch pills.

Too many idiots these days would rather pop opiates IMHO. I have a hard time finding clean MDMA where I am due to people popping roxy/oxy etc instead. It really drives me crazy! I want an occasional good weekend out, not some painkiller that will have me hooked because I want to tune out my life.

BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Too many idiots these days would rather pop opiates IMHO. I have a hard time finding clean MDMA where I am due to people popping roxy/oxy etc instead. It really drives me crazy! I want an occasional good weekend out, not some painkiller that will have me hooked because I want to tune out my life.

BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOO!

used to be the same for me but look where your at. work you way into better circles dont mess with hip gangster wanna be's.

used to be the same for me but look where your at. work you way into better circles dont mess with hip gangster wanna be's.

Fuck L. Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones and FUCK ALL YOU GUN TOTING HIP GANGSTER WANNABES! ;)

(Just saw Tool for my 5th time on Sunday. Of course they chose to play in Canada on Independence Day lol)

BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOO!

thats just like, your opinion, man.
the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges1.jpg

molly has completely replaced pressed pills around here. After all the methbombs of the mid 2000's and now the bzp's coming in from Canada only a fool would buy a pressed pill. Even with a testing kit just about all pills have a couple mg of mdma in them to throw off the testers.

molly or bust yo

its prolly easy to make thats why if meth is easy then mdma has to be as well

you actually serious bout this statement. from my knowledge it takes alil know how to synth mdma unlike meth which can be produced with a few plastic tubes and some 2liter coke bottles.

its prolly easy to make thats why if meth is easy then mdma has to be as well

That statement makes no sense. Making MDMA actually requires some knowledge of chemistry, as well as starting materials that are a bit more difficult to get than simply walking into a store. Plus, what is the logic in your statement? Just because one thing is simple to make doesn't mean that a structurally related compound would be as easy. Otherwise people would be extracting Robotussin and ending up with Levorphanol, or something 8)

I would argue that it's all manipulated.

you sell lots of good shit in an area and people are more willing to buy there. then you bring out the cheap shit and sell that till demand is way down and then start all over again. switch where the good shit is frequently.

maybe i'm just high though

mdma can be easier and far less dangerous then making Meth, but it all depends on which way you you make it.

Majority of the molly is made from mdp2p and with that you can have molly in about 15 hours and that includes washing and drying. This method doesn't require much chemistry know how, and there are no risks of explosions just got to watch out for the fumes.

If you have to produce your own mdp2p then that complicates things a little but usually the mdp2p is made in china and shipped over to Canada and im sure the US gets a fair share of it to.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=f759894d-fb75-43f1-9da3-868764fc9a63

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/media/prosecutions-poursuites/tor/2006-05-12-eng.html

if you want to make things even more complicated you can make mdma from Vanillin which is the extract from vanilla beans. Everything is possible these days.

Last edited:
If you check out the European discussion forums you'll hear about a severe shortage of molly and a decreasing quality of MDMA pills. In the UK they are suffering. It looks like pips are replacing MDMA atleastfor the near future.

Looking at the US pillreports it looks like ther are still some great pills going around and I havent heard any complaints about the molly.

So whats the deal?
My main connect in Europe was talking to me about this later 2009. He warned me there would be a huge drought of Euro sourced MDMA. He was right, as usualy. He's pretty "in the know" as he's been in the psych business for over a decade.

I don't really mind though, I've had a steady consistent local supply for some incredible molly. Always available for any amount you could need.

Prices are pretty steep compared to what I was paying from Europe, I can't complain though, it may cost more, but still not unreasonable, especially for the quality.

.1g/100mg is PLENTY to get a hard roll going. Incredibly clean, not speedy in the least.

It really pains me to read all of the stories of people getting ripped off, bullshit molly/rolls and what have you.

I've never had these issues :\

BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thats a little uncalled for Once.

Why would someone be an "idiot" for liking Ops over Molly. Everyone has their DoC, you have no right to call anyone an IDIOT simply because YOU, YOU YOURSELF cannot find any Molly.

How the fuck is it anyones fault but yours? Especially the "idiots that would rather pop roxi.

I assume this is why Bluelight has the reputation it does.

Too many ignorant kids, genuinly stupid people and just plain bullshit spouted constantly in every single thread I read.

I knew this all before I joined and I figured if nothing less I could maybe save someones life, stop someone from being robbed, taking random chemicals etc.

There realllllly needs to be either closed registration with invites, or some type of test before you can join to prove you're not just one of the ignorants filling the forum with false information or genuinly want to learn about the substances you are ingesting.

Too much trolling, to much negativity. This site is SUPPOSED to be for harm reduction and education.

You cannot be educated if the moderators/admin or ANYONE else for that matter cannot flag or report posts with inaccurate info to be removed/editted.

ONLY then will this site be successful in it's supposed "mission"

mdma can be easier and far less dangerous then making Meth, but it all depends on which way you you make it.

Majority of the molly is made from mdp2p and with that you can have molly in about 15 hours and that includes washing and drying. This method doesn't require much chemistry know how, and there are no risks of explosions just got to watch out for the fumes.

If you have to produce your own mdp2p then that complicates things a little but usually the mdp2p is made in china and shipped over to Canada and im sure the US gets a fair share of it to.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=f759894d-fb75-43f1-9da3-868764fc9a63

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/media/prosecutions-poursuites/tor/2006-05-12-eng.html

if you want to make things even more complicated you can make mdma from Vanillin which is the extract from vanilla beans. Everything is possible these days.
I've never heard of a Vanillin synth, perhaps you're referring to Safrole/sassafras?

Don't even get me started on Molly vs rolls.

I will NEVER for the life of me understand why ANYONE would take a roll. What is the roll made with? about .075g(75mg) of MDMA(molly) + whatever else they feel like adding for color, size and random chems/drugs.

The ONLY reason to make rolls is simply to make more money. You do not know what you are ingesting. I've found in NY/NYC 95% of the rolls are either total bullshit, meth/amp/TFMPP etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.