• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA mixed with Piperazines Pipes BZP

BZP sounds like very nasty stuff, boost your roll but the downside is not worth. What are these fcking chemists thinking?

I think since the internet and the legal high/research chem market opened up, the pills have gotten not worse but more dangerous. PMA and BZP. I don't dig it.

Similar thing has happened to weed, sure when they crossed strains and made Northern Lights it was magical. But now they have gone more to indica for yield and smashed in your face-ness.....but all that stuff gives more anxiety, paranoia and less empathy....all for the sake of profits.

Guys, I guess I just got piped comboed as well, but not too sure. I took this "doublestack" skyblue rolex last weekend. The trip didnt feel close to MDMA but sort of, I did not enjoy kissing my girlfriend, even though she did enjoy that trip. We both ate 3/4 of each rolex, but I am guessing the reason she does not feel this bad is because she threw it up right away. I also was the only one of the two to inhale popper that night, twice. What do you guys think? I could not sleep until the next midnight, and that was thanks to taking three clonazepams. Since that day I have had recurring anxiety and depression, some sort of brain zaps (?), of course twitches on my extremities, loss of appetite, and sometimes when scrolling through my phone, I see the pictures odd just as if I was still rolling (you know how, right?).

For the P.s.: I read a couple of days ago futura claiming that the result of this was that CYP2D6 enzyme gets inhibited due to the combo. I am a recurrent piracetam user (it has done miracles for me but I don't think this time) so the first day I retook it, but ditched it when I read futura's claim. Since friday I have been taking valerian drops, and hell... They have done some miracle but at the same time some damage. I either feel calm or I start feeling anxious and twitches but I am just hoping it is all good! (i.e hoping the bzp residues are just going away) Any thoughts on this? I read Valerian is a good CYP2D6 inducer...