• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma crystal quality and euphoria

MagicalKat777,

Which is better: a typical (equivalent) dose of 'pure' MDMA only or 'pure' MDA only? Strike said MDA was better, while Rhodium said MDMA was better, so I'm getting conflicting information here. It's a matter of opinion, I guess?

This new MDMA doesn't even make you want to dance. With the old stuff, dancing at raves in abandoned warehouses or gay clubs (the two most likely places to find it in the 1990s) was truly magical. See Dev's youtube video of "I like my beats fast and my bass down low" for a hint of what it was like. Yes, we bought it from dealers at the event back then, and we never tested anything, as testing kits were unheard of.

Last edited:
I think that if you try MDA, it will be very close to tablets about which you speak. The effect will be similar to magic.
I tried. It was very good.
Stirred only visual effects.
In the head as though switch worked.
Buzz, euphoria waves.

I've seen posts where people have mentioned that when they have bought discoloured MDA (i.e. with impurities) they have found it to be far more amphetamine-like.

Maybe something to think about...

This is because most users who consume the MDxx family of narcotics have adapted to the impurities and precursors that haven't reacted during the synthesis, Not forgetting the adulterants they may have been cut with providing a more cloudy high as opposed to high purity product that you're significantly more clear headed on.

MagicalKat777,

Which is better: a typical (equivalent) dose of 'pure' MDMA only or 'pure' MDA only? Strike said MDA was better, while Rhodium said MDMA was better, so I'm getting conflicting information here. It's a matter of opinion, I guess?

This new MDMA doesn't even make you want to dance. With the old stuff, dancing at raves in abandoned warehouses or gay clubs (the two most likely places to find it in the 1990s) was truly magical. See Dev's youtube video of "I like my beats fast and my bass down low" for a hint of what it was like. Yes, we bought it from dealers at the event back then, and we never tested anything, as testing kits were unheard of.

Refer to the comment on the first page left by myself in relation to the the high produced by ecstasy years ago and how product circulating currently is different.

I use to roll several times a year back in the mid to late 90's .... Warehouse raves, big house parties. Got my pills there and never thought twice about content and bunk pills, some great nights.
Met and married someone not into x , lasted 10 years and she decided she liked my money better than me.
Moving forward I met and fell in love with my soul mate. And surprise surprise she likes to roll.
So getting back into it again, I have found I cannot trust the content. Got some pipes and m1 ...nasty
Everything I get I send a sample to ecstasydata.org before using. Costly and a long lag time, but well worth it to know what you are putting into your body..... Ultimate harm reduction.
Best surprise I got was a batch of what was sold as MDMA that tested out to be clean MDA... Score
So with a mg scale and bluelight advice I mix our own and done right it is as good as or better that 20 years ago.

man i must of wrecked my brain. i know for a fact i get way cleaner mdma than i did when i started rolling; but every roll back then blew any roll now out of the water. i think brain chemistry changes way more than the MDMA does.... after you eat that first roll i think it is just downhill from there. people say it makes sense but i dont think it does. near every other drug u can abuse the fk out of and still get rocked. i can eat 3 hits of acid and maybe have the hardest trip of my life; that will never happen with mdxx again. the rolls now are shorter; i have less energy; way more lethargic; and harsher comedowns. i hope at one point ecstasy gets a new breakthrough/revival ; my rolls really are not cutting it and have not for awhile :/
maybe i need to boof it :D

MagicalKat777,

Keep in mind MDA is more potent and lasts longer than MDMA does.

I personally prefer MDA... its less forceful happy and more of an experience than a trip to happy town. Its really about whatever floats your boat but the old stuff was likely MDMA/amph or MDA but PMA and DXM/MDMA which everyone should know by know are extremely dangerous were also floating around so without testing its hard to say.

For me... MDA is what gets me up and dancing, dripping with sweat, horny as hell, rubbing bodies... its a very hedonistic drug...

MDMA is more cuddle puddle, "I love you man", laid back stuff... IMO anyway. MDMA can certainly do the same thing but its rarer for me. There's a reason that MDA was known as the love drug and if you go back on ecstasydata, you can get a picture of the older pills... http://www.ecstasydata.org/index.ph...art=3000&m1=-1&m2=-1&datefield=tested&max=200

http://www.ecstasydata.org/index.ph...art=2800&m1=-1&m2=-1&datefield=tested&max=200

http://www.ecstasydata.org/index.ph...art=2600&m1=-1&m2=-1&datefield=tested&max=200

Lots of unidentified pills too... Just keep hitting the back arrow. People act like dirty pills are new...

There were so many DXM pills back in the day and it was and still is common to combine pills...

I can tell u this,,,, the 90's produced a roll that u do not find today. How do I know? People speak of it differently today. I've had the old a kool chocolate chips, strawberry swirls, and gorilla biscuits. When people speak of Mitsubishi, I'd already lost the magic by the time those hit. Cocaine is cocaine, mdma is mdma. BUT !!!!!! A drug has chemistry and spirit. The way it's routed, crystallized, delivered all matter. Back then they were made from straight commercial made mdp2p, and they were legit, like a real pharmaceuticalS.

I hear all the talk about it all being better in the 90s but I remember the plain white smileys of 2008/9 were the first beans I ever experienced. These were medium dose at most but the energy and euphoria from them was so intense that I often had to stop what I was doing and hold on to something to ride the tingly waves of pleasure that were so good I could have fallen in love with a metal fence in a club smoking area if it was keeping me upright to my satisfaction.

These were the last beans before the big drought came but being in the late naughties and not the 90s I don't see how the "better in the 90s" theory holds water as this wasn't a mild to moderate euphoria I get from the current md or beans, this was a the kind of euphoria that made me feel like I was vibrating into some sort of pleasure dimension...a slap your tits off kind of high.

Far more likely is a combination of permanent tolerance and moderate variations in synth quality when it comes to many of the underwhelming experiences I see people talk about . Quality, euphoric md precedes and supercedes both the 90s period and the 2009 drought.. Take off the rose-tinted glasses and this becomes clear

The rock MDMA I find today is indeed a very different high compared to the pressed pills we had in the 90's. The MDMA makes you speed a lot harder and lacks the euphoric love feeling and body high the pressed pills had. That's at least my experience from the MDMA in Indiana.

^Do you test said rock mdma?? I know when I have had methylone it feels just like you described speedy/not magical but it could just be built tolerance especially if you started in the 90's.

^Do you test said rock mdma?? I know when I have had methylone it feels just like you described speedy/not magical but it could just be built tolerance especially if you started in the 90's.
I second this. When I used tested methylone, I definetly felt more of a speedy response as to MDMA.

I hear all the talk about it all being better in the 90s but I remember the plain white smileys of 2008/9 were the first beans I ever experienced. These were medium dose at most but the energy and euphoria from them was so intense that I often had to stop what I was doing and hold on to something to ride the tingly waves of pleasure that were so good I could have fallen in love with a metal fence in a club smoking area if it was keeping me upright to my satisfaction.

These were the last beans before the big drought came but being in the late naughties and not the 90s I don't see how the "better in the 90s" theory holds water as this wasn't a mild to moderate euphoria I get from the current md or beans, this was a the kind of euphoria that made me feel like I was vibrating into some sort of pleasure dimension...a slap your tits off kind of high.

Far more likely is a combination of permanent tolerance and moderate variations in synth quality when it comes to many of the underwhelming experiences I see people talk about . Quality, euphoric md precedes and supercedes both the 90s period and the 2009 drought.. Take off the rose-tinted glasses and this becomes clear
Absolutely! This seems painfully obvious to me. Nostalgia and age are also two key factors.

Popped my cherry in 98 on good mitzies. Fucking amazing pills. 05 got some good pills. Pretty much the same but I was prepared for the feeling. 14 got some powder felt like 98 again. Now I get good powder seems I'm losing the feeling had 3 months off so far. Hope it feels as good again.

Homeland security is so tight these days and all of the ways to discreetly import quality x into the States have been discovered. Here in Florida, I haven't heard of anyone scoring x pills and if they do they are fake. Rather than let this get me down, it has inspired me to brush up on my organic chemistry. My product wouldn't hold a candle to the stuff imported by "priests" back in the day though.