Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma crystal quality and euphoria

shambo356

Greenlighter
mdma, crystal ,quality, euphoria, 90's pills

Excuse my crap spelling , many people have told me that the pills back in the nineties were much better than what we have today , that they were potent and the love buzz was much more intense. Is this because ecstacy was a new thing and a novelty for everyone ? Or was the chemist or formula some what different Because you can still get strong pills. When I started taking pills bout 4 years ago I obviously was blown away by the buzz the first few times , and still is good but has lost its magic obviously because I have done it couple times a month (mdma and pills) and i have never noticed really weather different mdma has had more of a love buzz because im sure the time you leave between each time you do it counts for that factor! Is 84 percent mdma as good as the love buzz and euphoria gets? As ive heard thats as pure as you can get without it being free base liquid.

Last edited:
Bit confused man ,maby it was some added ingredient in the ez that enchanced the buzz of the nineties pills , coz if mdma is mdma then how could it have been better in the old days

maby it was some added ingredient in the ez that enchanced the buzz of the nineties pills

Yeah and if it was then it's not just MDMA anymore. MDMA is MDMA. MDMA+Speed is not MDMA.

They are indeed different now it's simply because there different adulterants present within the pill. A well known recipe among pressers and seasoned users is below, I am not condoning the use of the adulterated combination below it's purely for your reference.

90mg MDMA
35mg MDA
20mg Amphetamine sulphate

This combination holds the key to what many users have been attempting to uncover for a very long time.

MDE was around in those days too and was pretty euphoric. Also I think the comparison that everything was better in the 90s just references that pills are cut will way more crap and RCs these days in general or contain less than 125-150mg per pill. Kids these days talk about eating 10 pills. 10 pills in the 90s would have ur brain frying and you would be laid out or over amphetamined. I think th most I took in a night back then was 3-4 and that was too much to be safe. Most pills were 125mg-250mg those days. Like mentioned above though, good MDMA is good MDMA at the end of the day. Test your pills.

^ just curious where your mg spreads for pills back then came from?
If you look on ecstasydata.org at pills I'm the 90's there was a lot of mixtures of all sorts of drugs. Mdma is mdma thoguh so any one who argues that its different is wrong. Plus if you've been rolling since the 90 ' s that tolerance has to be huge.

This was a rough base figure not exact quantity of compounds pressed within a pill, I can't reveal exactly where this information originated but I can assure you this is the feeling most users still desire. It's more or less an average in milligram content rather than precise figure.

Stereotypical ecstasy effects are produced from this combination rather than the usual couch locked feeling you experience from MDMA crystal..

They are indeed different now it's simply because there different adulterants present within the pill. A well known recipe among pressers and seasoned users is below, I am not condoning the use of the adulterated combination below it's purely for your reference.

90mg MDMA
35mg MDA
20mg Amphetamine sulphate

This combination holds the key to what many users have been attempting to uncover for a very long time.

Finally, a very promising answer.

MDMA+amphetamine or stuck in the past yes.

I get a more "in your face" euphoria from MDMA cut with amp, and in the right dosage there isn't any diminished MDMA effects either (at least for me). Definitely prefer this combo for a rave, lots of energy, incredible euphoria, lots of empathy, openness. I get really sedated and more "in my head" on pure MDMA, aka really good for a home session with my boyfriend or friends. So i can definitely see how some people can think that pure MDMA is less euphoric (cause it's just not the same, it's different) than a pill (containing MDMA and other active cuts).

Yeah i do find pure mdma to be kind of sedating , turn into a gurning gremlin on the couch but still creates euphoria and can sleep after it. My mate said she found a dusty bag of coca colas in a hole in an attic in a house that had been abandoned for a long time , she defo recons they were from the 90s as she said she has never had so much empathy and euphoriA from pure mdma or pills

Is that an old skool mix? Thanks for your reply

I've no idea, but it a very, very common mix. A lot of people actually thinks MDMA cut with speed is pure MDMA, and think that's what MDMA feels like. So when they try pure MDMA they get somewhat disappointed - it's lacking something (note not all feels that way, but it's quite common). In the right doses the mix is incredible, and you won't get the harsh comedown if you use it wisley with good breaks (but of course harsher than pure MDMA).

I meant the mda amp and mdma mix , i found with speed and md the speed can spoil the md rush but you say in the right doses this isnt the case , what u recon r the rite doses and is it best to swallow the two her so u come up the same time luxray?

I meant the mda amp and mdma mix , i found with speed and md the speed can spoil the md rush but you say in the right doses this isnt the case , what u recon r the rite doses and is it best to swallow the two her so u come up the same time luxray?

Please split up your sentences, so it's easier to read :)

There is a good chance that amp will ruin the MDMA roll if you dose too high. The right dosage depends on the person (and some people just don't like it either way), but as low as possible on the amp. I've had pre-mixed stuff whenever I've had MDMA/amp, so I don't know the ratio it was in. Always sold as pure MDMA though, as it almost always is. Next time rolling I'll roll with MDMA+dextroamphetamine. I will dose normally on MDMA together with 5-10 mg dex.

The mix you're takling about is also a common mix. Same goes here, too much speed will for many dampen/ruin MDMA/MDA effects.

Haha sorry man new to this site
and find it hard to use this new tablet thing i hav on some sights ! Yeah cool ! Good bit of good info from you all