• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma crystal quality and euphoria

The pills in the 1990s were a lot better than the pills of today, unless you count today's mega high dosed Dutch pills. They were all (imported by the ton) Dutch presses then! That is, unless you got ahold of some 'sassafras' or 'molly' powder which btw was never methylone as it commonly is today.

As for methamphetamine plus MDMA, I've done that combination more than one time before, and to be honest, I never experienced the meth overtaking the MDMA high in the least. As for the ratio of meth to MDMA, I would usually take the equivalent of 100mg meth per 100mg MDMA. It's hard to go wrong with that combination.

As for the 'MDMA is MDMA' argument, yes, MDMA is MDMA but some batches of MDMA powder / pills were still better than others, even when correcting for number of MDMA milligrams per dose. You can even find in the MDMA how to make manual, 'Total Synthesis' by Strike, him say that, 'I know that this makes no logical sense, but I've found that dichloromethane reagent recrystallized MDMA is so much better.'

Put another way, ethyl alcohol (the kind people drink) is ethyl alcohol, but it comes in a bewildering array of liquors, beers, wines, brands, and flavors, and the exact form, proof, and brand of alcohol makes a difference in how that drink is perceived by its user.

In my country it is possible to buy quietly 3,4-MDP2NP
It quickly spoils
Here will also be mdma but bad quality.
Knowing nobody as made a mdma.
Condensers, can be bad.
Precursors changed lately. Look for substitutes.
Can mdma is badly cleared. Hg , 3,4-mdphenylacetone.
Here and quality different.
Closed one plant, there was a new.
It does mdma in a different way.
Sorry my bad english

grals,

*No synthesis discussion*

scatterday,

I would love to eat a pill consisting of 90mg MDMA, 35mg MDA, and 20mg amphetamine sulfate, and I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about (because, I mean, it sounds like you do), but the thing I can't figure out is why I've never seen that particular combination on the lab tested pills at www.ecstasydata.org. I've been reading their results for years btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't discuss synthesis.
I told why quality of mdma worsens.
Way of synthesis not one.
Precursors different. Some quickly spoil.
In the 90th chemists did in one way, right now to another. More available.
I tried dirty Mda. Badly cleared.
I know about what I speak.
I tried Mda from overdue precursors.
I tried pure mda.
Difference big.

Last edited:
grals,

*No synthesis discussion*

scatterday,

I would love to eat a pill consisting of 90mg MDMA, 35mg MDA, and 20mg amphetamine sulfate, and I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about (because, I mean, it sounds like you do), but the thing I can't figure out is why I've never seen that particular combination on the lab tested pills at www.ecstasydata.org. I've been reading their results for years btw.
Not sure but i think hes reffering too ingredients present in the 90s and how the euphoria was more intense

Would amp in a pill make someone more relaxed, instead of jittery? I remember rolling a decade ago, and being able to sit still, while also being in pure bliss. I don't know what was in the pill, but I know i tested positive afterwards for MDMA and meth. I've rolled recently on a pill that tested positive for mdma/mda, and I was definitely a lot more jittery.

Would amp in a pill make someone more relaxed, instead of jittery? I remember rolling a decade ago, and being able to sit still, while also being in pure bliss. I don't know what was in the pill, but I know i tested positive afterwards for MDMA and meth. I've rolled recently on a pill that tested positive for mdma/mda, and I was definitely a lot more jittery.

Usually people get a more speedy experience if there is amp present in the product. But there are variations in how different people react to each drug and/or drug combination. Many people get super lethargic on pure MDMA and just wanna lay in a cuddle puddle, while others get energetic on it and just have to dance. Or somewhere in between.

Dosage, ratio between the different compound in the mix, and set and setting also play a huge role in how the experience will turn out.

A lot of people find MDA a bit more "jittery" or speedy than MDMA. So that could be an explanation to your last experience.

It could've been methylone (my first inclination was to think it was methylone) with a trace of MDMA to turn the Marquis reagent purple/black. When you tested it, did it take a while to turn only bluish purple? Because pure MDMA goes straight to (nearly) black when tested with the Marquis reagent.

It could've been methylone (my first inclination was to think it was methylone) with a trace of MDMA to turn the Marquis reagent purple/black. When you tested it, did it take a while to turn only bluish purple? Because pure MDMA goes straight to (nearly) black when tested with the Marquis reagent.
If you're talking to me, I think it went straight to purple/black, although the fact that the pill was purple might have had something to do with that

I use to roll several times a year back in the mid to late 90's .... Warehouse raves, big house parties. Got my pills there and never thought twice about content and bunk pills, some great nights.
Met and married someone not into x , lasted 10 years and she decided she liked my money better than me.
Moving forward I met and fell in love with my soul mate. And surprise surprise she likes to roll.
So getting back into it again, I have found I cannot trust the content. Got some pipes and m1 ...nasty
Everything I get I send a sample to ecstasydata.org before using. Costly and a long lag time, but well worth it to know what you are putting into your body..... Ultimate harm reduction.
Best surprise I got was a batch of what was sold as MDMA that tested out to be clean MDA... Score
So with a mg scale and bluelight advice I mix our own and done right it is as good as or better that 20 years ago.

At the end of the 90s they were all strong pure MDMA & it was cheaper for a pill than a beer. Market was flooded with high quality strong MDMA pills, Mitsubishis were everywhere.

I use to roll several times a year back in the mid to late 90's .... Warehouse raves, big house parties. Got my pills there and never thought twice about content and bunk pills, some great nights.
Met and married someone not into x , lasted 10 years and she decided she liked my money better than me.
Moving forward I met and fell in love with my soul mate. And surprise surprise she likes to roll.
So getting back into it again, I have found I cannot trust the content. Got some pipes and m1 ...nasty
Everything I get I send a sample to ecstasydata.org before using. Costly and a long lag time, but well worth it to know what you are putting into your body..... Ultimate harm reduction.
Best surprise I got was a batch of what was sold as MDMA that tested out to be clean MDA... Score
So with a mg scale and bluelight advice I mix our own and done right it is as good as or better that 20 years ago.
Cool man good info thank you , yeah ive come to the conclusion that it was a mixture of mda mdma and a little speed or something back in the day! What amounts for the mixture do you use?

Mid 90s wasn't so good & by 2004 a lot of the pills were either really low dosed or total bunk, but around 1999 was fantastic. I think it was more about them being high dosed pills, uncut & mostly all genuine MDMA than any differences in crystal quality.

Mid 90s wasn't so good & by 2004 a lot of the pills were either really low dosed or total bunk, but around 1999 was fantastic. I think it was more about them being high dosed pills, uncut & mostly all genuine MDMA than any differences in crystal quality.
Interesting , what dose of mda and mdma do you mix?

If you have MDA, you don't need amp.

80:40 or 90:30 MDMA:MDA and you're good to go.

Adjust dose based on tolerance but keep the ratio close. Too much MDA and you lose the empathy. There is ZERO need for another stimulant when you mix these two. The latter mix was probably one of the best rolls I ever had. 80:40 was too psychedelic for the situation when I was in bed with a special friend ;)

If you have MDA, you don't need amp.

80:40 or 90:30 MDMA:MDA and you're good to go.

Adjust dose based on tolerance but keep the ratio close. Too much MDA and you lose the empathy. There is ZERO need for another stimulant when you mix these two. The latter mix was probably one of the best rolls I ever had. 80:40 was too psychedelic for the situation when I was in bed with a special friend ;)
cool man its not to trippy is it? I prefer to keep my trips and stimuants seperate! Is it much more euphoric?

cool man its not to trippy is it? I prefer to keep my trips and stimuants seperate! Is it much more euphoric?

The 90:30 was not terribly psychedelic. A little more than MDMA itself but MDMA still had most of the control while the mix was more euphoric, lasted an hour or so longer than usual both peak and total duration and didn't have too much worse of a crash than MDMA itself would have (MDA is usually brutal).

The 90:30 was not terribly psychedelic. A little more than MDMA itself but MDMA still had most of the control while the mix was more euphoric, lasted an hour or so longer than usual both peak and total duration and didn't have too much worse of a crash than MDMA itself would have (MDA is usually brutal).
thanks for the info man!

I've seen posts where people have mentioned that when they have bought discoloured MDA (i.e. with impurities) they have found it to be far more amphetamine-like.

Maybe something to think about...