• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and possible problems/interactions with prescription medication

Adderall/Ritalin, much safer alternatives. Mushrooms are much easier on the serotonin system, I really enjoy low dose mushrooms. Taking vitamin E and C can help if you do decide to take MDMA, it likely won't be the en of the world but try to find adderall or Ritalin instead. Prescription highs in general are much safer.

MDMA+Sertraline??

How long should i wait before using MDMA? Ive been on 50mg Sertraline for ~2 weeks, ive been off them for 2 days now. How long should i wait before i can use MDMA?

SSRI's tend to take hold somewhere between 12 and 15 days, so if you've been taking them for 14 days, I would HIGHLY advise waiting upwards of 5-7 days before taking Molly. After the first 3 days, you shouldnt have a problem with serotonin syndrome from what i understand, but it may still conflict with your high. Always better to be on the safe side so that you can enjoy your high to its full extent.

Most likely yes, but just be careful and take it slow. I cannot guarantee you that you'll be okay, its just that the more time in between the two, the better chances you have of being okay. and of course, make sure that what youre taking is in fact MDMA, and not some research chem

How long to wait to take mdma after lexapro

Long story short, I stopped taking Lexapro about a week ago because my doctor thinks it has helped me enough (not just so i could roll again). In the last 6 months I have been on a few different types of anti-anxiety meds but only on 5mg lexapro for the last 2 months, i'm not sure if that would change anything. I tapered off it for about 2 days then just completely stopped taking it. I haven't felt any severe withdrawals and it has been a little over a week.

I have read all the informative threads about SSRIs and MDMA but most of them have to do with taking mdma WHILE ON ssris. So does anyone have any information on how long I should wait to try rolling again? I've seen people say 2 weeks but some others say months. I'm hoping someone with a similar experience can chime in, but really any info would help

thanks

Lexapro's Half-life
Lexapro's half-life is 27 to 32 hours. If you took a single dose of 20 mg, within 27 to 32 hours that original dose would be halved to 10 mg, then 27 to 32 hours later to 5 mg, and so on until it is out of your bloodstream.

Time Frame
Based on Lexapro's half-life, it would take roughly 4.5 to 5 days for Lexapro to be at undetectable levels in your bloodstream