• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA two days in a row?

I was doing MDMA 20x a MONTH (Yes 5 times per WEEK) And I have no bad effects to report from it, other than a mild, temporary depression which lasted about a day or two. It goes away when you take the MDMA again. You fools wouldnt know that though, since you're too scared to try it. You do it what, 2wice a year? LMAO...and you think you know what it's like to abuse it.

you don't know jack, except what you spout off and repeat, from propaganda being spread. MDMA causing brain damage is a RUMOR. MDMA makes you smarter (too smart actually) and it defintiely creates NEW Connections in your brain. When the serotonin receptors get fried, they grow back 4x as much. That is why I can beat any of you in an arugment. I am simply smarter and more evolved. And I thank the MDMA abuse for this.

You guys are so stupid and brainwashed, it's absolutely unbelieavable. Why do you think I hardly post here? Too many fools to argue with. I post every now and then, with the TRUTH and you shills shoot it down and ridicule me. But hey....THATS YOUR JOB!

You shills are lame and pathetic. Get a life and stop trying to tell other people how to live theirs. Figure out how to live your own first.

I stated nothing but HELPFUL TRUE INFO...and you guys spread DIS-INFORMATION. That's why I'm pissed.

Idiots.
Wonder why your the ONLY one that holds these "truths" you speak of with any merit?

BTW there are links to PROVEN studies that show and prove that MDMA actually causes your brain to grow more serotonin receptors. It's like topping a weed plant. You cut the head off and it grows two heads in place of the one you cut. Same thing with our brains. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

SO TRUE.

Go look it up, I didnt make this up. I found this out through research and it makes perfect sense, AND explains why I got smarter from abusing the MDMA.

I might be "Stupid" smart, yeah...but that's because I'm on another level. So, idiots will think I am stupid. Really you're not idiots, you're just normal. BUt to people like me, you sure seem like it. Just wait till you get where I'm at, you'll look down upon ignorance too. And normal people ARE freakin ignorant as hell. That's why our world is going to hell in a handbasket

Got a link to those
Studies?

Bc in haven't ran across them in my research...I'm not trying to be a smart ass..just would like to see these studies.

I wish I did, I will try to find it. I found these studies a few years ago, so they are not new. This has been known for a while. It's just funny how this site is all about rolling, and it turns out to be a government propaganda site that spreads false info about MDMA itself, claiming it's bad for you. It's one of the best drugs ever created by man.

But yes, I never recommended anyone to abuse it. Nobody needs to be crazy like me. But you do need to realize the benefits this drug has, and that it's not dangerous to use.

And let me say this, before I go look for the studies (and I will come back and provide a link) that I am NOT one to believe what I read or hear. (some studies are purposely flawed by the PTB) So I wouldn't believe studies just because they claim something. I believe it because I experienced it myself, so I know it's true. I was never this smart before I took MDMA. I was ignorant like everyone else. MDMA is a wonder drug and the government's worst nightmare. That's why it will never be legal, when it should be. It's the only known cure for PTSD and they still won't let people take it. They are THAT AFRAID of the LOVE AND CONNECTION we all would make by using it. Also they don't want us to be open minded either. MDMA prevents you from being brainwashed if you do enough of it. Of course there are spiritual consequences that happen when you abuse. You will get attacked by demons and interdimensional entities, aliens, etc.

I get scratches all over my body, almost everyday. I am in a WAR with evil and that is because I am awake. If you are asleep, evil/demons won't bother you. They already got you where they want you. It's people like me, that they come after. This has also been proven. They will not attack normal people.

That being said....Aliens/demons have infested all governments across the globe, especially the US....so really we have no gov. anymore. It's actually interdimensional demons that control our government. Why do you think they do the whole "Worship Satan" thing, and blood sacrifices? 9/11 was a blood sacrifice. Supposedly in July there is another one coming, as SIRI Said "Gates of Hades opening on July 27th" So I would stay home on that day.

Look up Bohemian Grove if you aren't familiar with the demons that possess are leaders.

BTW there are links to PROVEN studies that show and prove that MDMA actually causes your brain to grow more serotonin receptors. It's like topping a weed plant. You cut the head off and it grows two heads in place of the one you cut. Same thing with our brains. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

SO TRUE.

Fucking idiotic. Your brain sprouts more receptors, but has LESS serotonin to fill those receptors which means it is actually detrimental. You don't "grow more serotonin receptors" and everything turns out dandy. You're overloading your brain and it tries to make up for this by creating new slots for the hormones to fill. However, AFTER you take MDMA and you're at lessened levels of these hormones, the receptors are still there and you are unable to even fill the previous ones, let alone anything new.

Once again, you're spreading ignorance and misinformation. The Bohemian fucking Grove has NOTHING to do with MDMA, you're being moronic and it's honestly laughable at this point.

And let me say this, before I go look for the studies (and I will come back and provide a link) that I am NOT one to believe what I read or hear. (some studies are purposely flawed by the PTB) So I wouldn't believe studies just because they claim something. I believe it because I experienced it myself, so I know it's true. I was never this smart before I took MDMA. I was ignorant like everyone else. MDMA is a wonder drug and the government's worst nightmare. That's why it will never be legal, when it should be. It's the only known cure for PTSD and they still won't let people take it. They are THAT AFRAID of the LOVE AND CONNECTION we all would make by using it. Also they don't want us to be open minded either. MDMA prevents you from being brainwashed if you do enough of it. Of course there are spiritual consequences that happen when you abuse. You will get attacked by demons and interdimensional entities, aliens, etc.

I get scratches all over my body, almost everyday. I am in a WAR with evil and that is because I am awake. If you are asleep, evil/demons won't bother you. They already got you where they want you. It's people like me, that they come after. This has also been proven. They will not attack normal people.

I think you need to take a step-back from your life and re-evaluate yourself lol.. I love MDMA but it doesn't make you smarter, if that were the case I'd be Bill Nye the Science Guy by now.

MDA is more toxic than MDMA?
I used mda many times (which I first think it was 2cb and realised after) I don't feel any comedowns. I used 2 days in a row, it was the same effects like coming down of a mushroom trip, nothing more.

Of course I didn't repeat it, now I gave 2 months break to all drugs.
But instead of doing MDMA, I prefer MDA, and psychedelics.
Mdma is destroying your daily routine, feeling to much wasted.