• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA two days in a row?

GreenMachine

Bluelighter
hey everyone, im inquiring about everyone's experience taking MDA two (or more) days in a row. i feel like doing this with MDMA is also relevant to my question, but if the mods feel this belongs more in ED, feel free to move it.

usually at festivals, the majority of my friends will take MDxx all weekend, but i have never done it that way, i usually reserve it for a single night (i HATE being totally burnt out the second day of a raging festival!). these days if im able to, i like combining MDA with a little MDMA for good measure, but i typically set out to take more MDA. a lot of people seem to to say that MDA makes you feel worse the next day, but i typically dont notice a difference between the two.

how does it effect you taking MDx two days in a row?
how does it effect your tolerance the next day?
when you do this, how does it effect you if you decide to take a classic psychedelic (LSD, mushrooms, etc) the day or two after?

with molly these days ill usually take dips, but with MDA i like to hit me hard, all at once, and most of my friends just do dips all weekend long, but i dont want to be a mindless drugged out burnt out zombie for the whole festival. like i said i typically reserve the sass for a single night, but damn if im not tempted to do it every night!

first time i took mdma i was at a festivsl and took it 2 nights in a row. each experience was just as good as the other, but suffered from really bad derealization and depression for a couple of weeks deffinately learnt my lesson

first time i took mdma i was at a festivsl and took it 2 nights in a row. each experience was just as good as the other, but suffered from really bad derealization and depression for a couple of weeks deffinately learnt my lesson

did you have experience with psychedelic drugs at this point? and did you feel even shittier when you came down from the roll your second night?

Be ready for a mega crash if you do this, worse than dosing MDMA two days in a row for me. I have done this at a festival as well and usually couldn't do anything on Sunday without taking more drugs to get me through the day and night. Try to put a day in between at least but that last crash is always going to be the worst.

i've taken it 3 days in a row before. on the first day i mixed it with mdma and rolled by myself at my house. i really wanted to talk to somebody but had nobody to talk to, i worked on resolving some inner problems. i didn't intend to roll the next day but some of friends really wanted to try the mda so we all took some and rolled balls. i'd say i rolled way harder the 2nd day and didn't notice a build-up in tolerance at all. the hallucinogenic side of the mda was more present in the 2nd day, maybe because i didn't use any mdma, but i tripped way harder and felt more inside my head, didn't really feel like talking, and definitely had less energy. the comedown wasn't too terrible...i got to sleep easily and felt fine. the next day i took 2 hits of lsd and i didn't even feel it. my serotonin must've been completely drained...4 hours after taking the lsd, i took some mda and felt a huge rush for about 30 minutes and then it was gone. it was a complete waste and i was not thinking straight. i felt derealization for the next day and a half, strong depression, and some brain zaps. it subsided quickly though and i feel lucky that nothing bad happened to me...

the mda definitely feels more intense on the brain but i don't feel as depressed or sad afterwards, maybe because it is not as euphoric or empathetic as mdma. i also feel that mda gets stronger as you reach the plateau and then stays for a few hours, compared to mdma where it feels more like waves.

I wouldn't do it. MDA is more neurotoxic than MDMA. Maybe you're one of them who doesn't give a damn fuck, we live only once blablabla... But in fact neurotoxicity destroys and downregulates some of your brain cells/receptors. Tolerance and loss of magic is the first sign of neurotoxicity. If you want to keep the magic a little bit longer in your life, don't do it.
Our brain stops growings at the age of 21-22. These two days aren't worth it, you don't wanna lose some receptors, you'll need for the MD magic.

I would definitely avoid taking an MDx compound two days in a row, because you would most likely have to double it, or more than double it to get worthwhile effects, and then your recovery time is going to also be greatly increased, and overall will probably just feel crappy later.

Although, its not going to help your recovery time, if the desire is very high to do something multiple days in a row, if you were at a festival or something, I would try to mix it up as much as possible between different days.

it seems like most people are saying the same thing, which is what i assumed would happen rolling two days in a row.

its kind of crazy to think about how many people do things like this these days at festivals.

For 3 day festivals my routine depending on the lineup/schedule has been trip first night, roll the second, both the third. Crash for a couple days after that. Not good on you for sure but I usually do this twice a year. My dosing throughout the rest of the year is about once a month.

not sure its really comparable but ive done 6-apb (RC,mda analogue that i think have pretty similar effects) 3 days in a row (first times i tried it) and that whent pretty well, good times all of them. -except the last day i did like 1/3 - 1/2 more pill and had many hours of miserable time that started with sudden disorientation and sweating right before explosive vomit outta nowhere, then many other really bad uncomfortable effects for many hours spent in bathroom that ruined the night wondering if it was some weak serotonine syndrome symptoms or something, also had my worst and longest comedown after those days. also im wondering if it gave me some longterm anxiety or something.. not sure. but i think even those 3 days might have workd OK if i didnt take that extra lil bit in the end, the first 2 days were both similarly very good i think. so would guess u'd most likely have a good time without much problem on 2 days with MDA too if you follow precautions being careful and all

God.. If this was my problem. I wish I had 2 days worth of MDA. I miss that stuff so much.

quasi modo - there have been some reports of mda beans in your area- in actuality PR.com shows that there are about 5-7 new presses that have been confirmed legit that JUST started circulating - im sure if you ask it wont be to hard to find some - they come in the thousands/millions it seems :)

Tolerance and loss of magic is the first sign of neurotoxicity.

Back up a minute. Tolerance and loss of magic is the first sign of tolerance. Pretty much all drugs have tolerance, it's nothing to do with neurotoxicity.

Done MDAI 3 times in a week while on an SSRI here and suffered from what you would expect. A huge crash about a week in total, followed by a few months of my anxiety going back to normal. So be prepared for a crash, get some valium if you really want to roll in such short time. Will help you manage a lot more.

You can do it but I wouldn't suggest it. MDxx acts on serotonin and after one night I have read that you have little serotonin left. I would suggest taking 5htp after the first day so you'll have more of a heightened experience. Friends have told me that the second day won't be nearly as good as the first.

I do MDA two days in a row often. Actually nearly everytime I do MDA I have the urge to do it again the next day.
You will roll good 2 days in a row from this. I wouldn't recommend it 3 days in a row but I'm sure that would work too. I have not gotten any brain zaps from this MDA. I did get it from abusing MDMA and 6-apb though.

The comedown from MDA.... It's not as bad as MDMA I don't think for the comedown, as it's more gradual and it's stronger overall experience. I rolled absolute balls last night. Hardest I ever have, from just 3 strong MDA pills. I was shaking so bad I couldn't control what I was doing....lol it was awesome. I've been rolling for 17 years and I am still goin strong. Don't believe the hype. I am ate up yeah but at least I can still get the magic from rolling. I take SAM-e too and also Cayenne 500,000 heat units for my heart. And Apricot Seeds for cancer. This keeps you healthy. You can smoke, eat fast food, etc. It won't hurt you if you do the right stuff.

Real talk

I should note though- I do get extreme cramps the next day when I do 2 or more pills on an empty stomach. This is probably due to my overall weak digestive system from years of drug abuse. I get parasites and diarrhea too from MDMA and MDA the next day. They say piperazines are dogworm pills....well I guarantee you that MDMA is also. They both have an effect on parasites, a similiar one.

I hope nobody bitches about "harm reduction
because if you do then you're half azz3ed backwards cuz I just gave some valuable harm reduction advice, about what supplements to take if you're doing drugs like this. Believe me, I am experienced so I can talk.

But epecially take note to the "Cancer Cure" as cancer is a huge problem in our society today. You can cure yourself and your family with seeds. The bible even says so! Don't believe those evil drug companies who profit from your sickness and deaths!! Apricot seeds are only 20 bucks a POUND! Best chemo treatment ever. Don't ever go back to the hospital again. Throw your doctors in the trash where they belong.

Real talk. You should stop giving drug advice to anyone. Thought you would learn from before when you started spouting off non-sense and everyone called you out. Even the mods had to edit and put notes on your posts.