• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Matt Perry drowned in hot tub, got clean 2 yrs ago or less. Relapse?

Matt parry clean 2 yrs ago Opiates . Drowned in tub. Relapse?

• Total voters
What did he do shoot up ket in a hot tub and drown? No way would i shoot up ket even in a bathtub never mind a hot tub.

Who f'n cares
he was a shitty actor who got lucky because dummies used to celebrate them throwing their narcissist parties on tv every year
I think that the death of anyone is pretty sad, and regardless of your views on his acting Perry was loved by millions of people.
This is a pretty disgusting response.

The coroner is an idiot, he largely cited ketamine toxicity as the primary cause of death, I read the coroners report. Coroners/ME are not known for their intellect as far as physicians go.
they didn't check his lungs?

The coroner is an idiot, he largely cited ketamine toxicity as the primary cause of death, I read the coroners report. Coroners/ME are not known for their intellect as far as physicians go.

The DJ Eric Morrillo died of ketamine a year ago or so. Not in water tho.

They listed ketamine toxicity as the primary cause of death for him with cocaine as a contributing factor but primarily ketamine.

I don’t know how it’s possible to overdose on the shit though. Ive heard several stories one was a personal friend that ingested 1.5 grams of 3meo pcp.

He survived but it took about one week before he could speak again and he was in the hospital having treatment but that’s probably because he was arrested no because he was necessarily dying

I think that the death of anyone is pretty sad, and regardless of your views on his acting Perry was loved by millions of people.
This is a pretty disgusting response.
I blocked that user years ago I would do the same if I were you.

Had to click on the blocked post to see what it actually said anfter reading your post and it was right on brand with what one would expect from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This event should have no influence over public debate, legislation etc - just blatant misuse

You’d think that but look what they did with opioids.

A very small segment of opioid takers were recklessly killing themselves shooting up opioids mixing with benzos so the government decided nobody can use opioids for anything anymore

Who f'n cares
he was a shitty actor who got lucky because dummies used to celebrate them throwing their narcissist parties on tv every year

You should hope nobody says the same about you when you die. Have a little empathy for fuck sake.

What did he do shoot up ket in a hot tub and drown? No way would i shoot up ket even in a bathtub never mind a hot tub.

Not if he K holed and fell into the water. I believe he also had other drugs to hand too. The truth is we will never know the full story. He seemed to be asking for help before he died.

Its probs been said but surely he thought "fuck this", set up his jacuzzi or whatever, got himself into a k-hole and said "bye bye, cruel world"? Doesn't sound like a terrible way.

He passed out from a combo of drugs, then drowned.

Yet the coroner listed acute ketamine toxicity as the primary cause, with drowning as secondary. Which is nonsense.

I bet all these ketamine clinics that advertise like crazy are going to take a hit because it will increase public fear of ketamine. Especially hard hit may be the online ones that don't sell the infusion type but the oral lozenges directly to the patient, "because Mathew Perry died from a ketamine overdose".

*Just for context, with regard to medical students, the competition for a pathology residency (which is what coroners undertake) is very, very low (featuring amongst the lowest competition of any specialty, next to perhaps psychiatry -- also low performers), so it tends to attract the lowest performers who aren't nearly a good enough candidate for highly competitive specialties, like dermatology, anesthesiology etc. The IQ of your average dermatologist vs the average medical examiner (coroner) is probably a full standard deviation higher. So many coroners reports are surprising shitty, especially when it comes to their interpretation of toxicology. Or I suppose, given who these doctors tend to be, the shitty quality of their reports isn't all that surprising.

Despite what they might say, no person enters medical school wanting to be an ME/coroner (except for perhaps a few who were influenced by the TV show about an ME). Doctors wind up becoming an ME/coroner due to other reasons. Same often goes for psychiatrists (though there are exceptions i'm sure). If your licensing exam scores are too low, you automatically are disqualified from essentially all of the moderately and highly competitive residencies. So even if you've always wanted to be an anesthesiologist or cosmetic surgeon, good luck getting a residency slot (that isn't in the Bahamas or some shit). Psychiatry and pathology are jobs they give to the doctors that arrive to medical school on the short bus. Dentists are often notably brighter than these groups.

However years ago, like in the 1980s and before, psychiatry was more competitive and did attract bright people. But that is no longer the case, and it is considered among the least desirable by physicians (and is also among the lowest paying). This was largely influenced by the fact that in the 1980s many insurance carriers stopped covering psychotherapy performed by psychiatrists, and switched to only covering medication consult appointments. This instantly made psychiatry alot less lucrative, and in turn, less attractive to high performing physicians. Psychiatry also fell out of vogue a bit as well. But notice how psychiatrists no longer perform psychotherapy; they only talk to you for 15 minutes or so and it always revolves around medication. In the 1980s and earlier, psychiatrists actually did psychotherapy, and the appointments were much longer.

Last edited:

they didn't check his lungs?

Of course not then they couldn’t blame the death on the direct danger of ketamine overdosing and killing ppl.

The DEA took the biggest hit ever with weed being legalized. It was their #1 revenue stream and excuse for funding.

Now they are going after really easy targets since the cartel owns them (has them on pay roll) and embarrasses them at every turn. The easy targets are doctors

They’ve been hammering pain doctors and arresting them and all the new fentanyl traffickers that resulted from their eradication of pain management in the US.

They are kicking their chops and setting the stage to start arresting and raiding these ketamine clinic doctors within the next several years.

Mark my words. The clinics will be abused by doctors as basically ketamine mills for patients with Nothing wrong with them. The DEA will have very easy non violent targets to go after to recoup their weed losses.

Anybody that actually benefitted from ketamine for pain or depression; once their doctor is in jail; will pump of the black market trade via self medicating (with anything); and the black market trade will become more robust justifying more Dea funding

Ketamine is a very Pragmatic psychedelic dissociative like Mdma is empathogenic psychedelic stimulant and healing TRD or MDD and PTSD for the latter
are side-effects of a responsible approach seeking introspection, meditation , partying....like I said pragmatic

If you extract human or celebrity's death which is one of the people that was in every Western society's home living room and eastern I'm even stupid for dividing my point I mean the whole frickin world I type Matthew Perry and 5 portals from perspective of Croation Google's list are HEADLINE: Police report: It was acute K. poisoning! His name and last name are wider than Pope's

Well just wanted to say sorry the thread is being? I see now someone being offended by the cold-blodded wery rutthless perception of him! While the OP was obviously not happy with that!

I see I am autistic when I'm "meditating" sometimes!

I blocked that user years ago I would do the same if I were you. Vicious little cunt.

Had to click on the blocked post to see what it actually said anfter reading your post and it was right on brand with what one would expect from them.
Ha!
have user on ignore
but read his posts through other members

grow up

Of course not then they couldn’t blame the death on the direct danger of ketamine overdosing and killing ppl.

The DEA took the biggest hit ever with weed being legalized. It was their #1 revenue stream and excuse for funding.

Now they are going after really easy targets since the

They always check the lungs, here is his full autopsy https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Matthew_Perry_autopsy_report.pdf

But their understanding of toxicology was poor.

They mention that the concentration of ketamine in his blood (3540ng/mL) is well within the 0-6000ng/mL range used in anesthesia without issues.
It's very odd that they found no ketamine or paraphernalia on the scene, and that the cameras were deactivated.

Yeah, but I question how accurate even those measured concentrations are due to the phenomenon of postmortem redistribution. This process can essentially lead to significantly higher drug concentrations in central blood compartments after death, potentially greatly inflating the true antemortem levels (particularly in circumstances like this). Notice that ketamine was detected in the stomach, so it's likely he popped a ketamine oral lozenge, had some benzos and buprenorphine, then nodded off and drowned.

A while back I used to work for a couple of physicians drafting QME's (which I essentially would ghost write for them) largely dealing with wrongful death cases, so I have gone through alot of postmortem toxicology reports. It's a weird story, but while randomly standing in line at hospital pharmacy, the guy in front of me was a physician picking up a prescription. When he and the pharmacist began discussing the actions and interactions of certain medications I interjected with a detailed explanation that took the analysis to a much deeper level. The doctor and I then started talking, saying "I could really use a guy like you for some stuff im working on" (which happened to be QME'S, aka expert medical testimony) and in my benzo state I happened to flippantly give him some false qualifications when he asked. I started worked for him a few days later as a consultant, and eventually I was basically drafting the entire reports. And I did an excellent job too. He even referred me to others who were similarly impressed. Despite being startled by my young age, no one fucking checked my credentials. They figured I was some Dougie Houser of sorts. Things got even more involved in terms of my role later on, which I can't talk about here, but eventually I realized, shit eventually I'll get in trouble if I do this long enough, and quit all of it. The only one that was suspicious of me was his receptionist. And she was later fired, in part because of me (which I still feel a little bad about). Wanted to write a semi-fictionalized novel about it. Unlike the guy in the movie "Catch Me If You Can", I didn't do it for greed. I just thought it was interesting.

Anyway, just goes to show you how dumb some doctors are 🤣

^^^note I wouldn't have done any of the above had I not been gobbling xanax all day long. Gave me balls of steel and supreme confidence. I miss that feeling sometimes.

They always check the lungs, here is his full autopsy https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Matthew_Perry_autopsy_report.pdf

Ok thanks for pointing that out.

It seems to me like the doctor was trying to be technically accurate with the facts but they way he worded it he basically blame the ketamine as if he easily could’ve died even if drowning wasn’t an issue; it says:

“acute effects of ketamine. Contributory factors in his death include drowning…"

I would’ve wrote it as “drowning while unconscious from ketamine." The drowning seems to be the main cause of death not a dose of ketamine. But I’m not an examiner but that’s how I see it.

It’s all semantics but then when you look at how the media reports it they are reporting it as a straight up overdose from the drug per se.

I don’t think any of it is by accident. They are setting the stage for a new target for the war on medicine. Wouldn’t be surprised if these ketamine doctors start getting prosecuted or scrutinized using this as a justification.

They probably should be scrutinized so that their practice is not run as a pill mill of sorts; because I already see this happening. People going to ketamine clinics that aren’t suicidal, that have chronic pain that isn’t completely debilitating and that is managed with opioids and other therapies.

I mean they sent a hardcore drug addict Matthew Perry to ketamine treatment for what? Because he was sad? He never even tried being clean for any amount of time to see if he felt better and they decide to give him a super addictive drug he’s never tried before?

there is no nuance with the Dea in how they will approach it . They will either ignore these clinics completely completely or go scorched earth on their crusade to make as many arrests of doctors as possible and to eliminate treatment options for patients to funnel them to th black market and make the black market stronger and thus justify more funding for the dea.

Last edited:
^^^note I wouldn't have done any of the above had I not been gobbling xanax all day long. Gave me balls of steel and supreme confidence. I miss that feeling sometimes.

I can’t say I’ve ever felt proud the next day of how I acted on benzos. usually embarrassed of what I said while on them.

It's very odd that they found no ketamine or paraphernalia on the scene, and that the cameras were deactivated.

I’ve had police straight up pocket a full bottle of oxycodone and not say a word about it in the police report or anything. Just left with a ticket for weed in public. His partner was with him too.

When I asked my lawyer about it he said there was zero record of the pills and it was news to him.

And I was fine with that considering what the other option would have been.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a cop grabbed themselves a nice little score from Mr. Perry.