• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Masculinity and Psychonautics?

If your a psychonaut/user of psychedelics, are you.....

• Male?

Votes: 215 92.3%
  • Female?

Votes: 18 7.7%

• Total voters
well the bible has this to say about equilibrium :D

So then because thou art lukewarm and neither cold nor hot I will spue thee out of my mouth

Its only in the past 5 years that I've really learned that about myself- that in a sense I am trying to defeat life by challenging everything I see. There have been many positives in that extremism too though, in that things I found (drugs, exploring sexuality, becoming a non-meat eater, learning to understand love, remembering my childhood, loving and cherishing the natural world) have bought me to where I am today- which is a happier place then I can remember.

Now I just accept it, and regret my violence and poor behaviour, and have moved on. I now feel like I've seen that any extreme is almost the opposite of itself, and have reached a point of almost-equilibrium...

I remember much of my childhood and was never very violent and stoped eating meat at 12, but other than that your entire post resonates with me as comming quite from the heart. I can relate to only recently comming into the person that I am today, happier, more self assured, at the same time still learning about myself every day <3 I love your posts Swilow <3

I think it's cause most chicks don't sit behind computers talking drugs all day.

Bump for prune. I wonder why most psychedelics users are guys? Or at least, Bluelight psychedelic users? This is the second gender poll for who uses psychedelics we've bumped to save from the prune.

IIRC, the other poll wasn't quite as skewed?